Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Why should you be entitled to play more than actual attendees?
    Where do I say that? I'm in Europe btw.

Hope you guys feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for paying $45/€40 right now!

Paying $50 to play a demo of a 14 year old game LOL.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    Where do I say that? I'm in Europe btw.
    Your location means nothing. Entitlement knows no borders.

But moving on, to answer your question, you imply that you are entitled to play more by the very tone and content of your original post. You're mad because Blizzard is placing playtime limits on the demo because, surprise surprise, other people might want to play too. In order to accommodate them all, Blizzard has to keep cycling people off and on. This is how they're doing it to be as fair as possible. Especially since VT buyers have the advantage of being able to play for the whole time period as opposed to just when the demo area is open at BlizzCon itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    I'm sorry you feel it's just a theory.

Everyone can enjoy everything offered by the virtual ticket, aside from those perks, for free via several streams the day of. I didn't buy a virtual ticket and I'm not going to. Hope you enjoy those perks you paid for, though!
    ???

I didn't buy a virtual ticket...

But here's the truth. They sold a Virtual Ticket that came with a demo (and other goodies). They did NOT sell a demo that came with a Virtual Ticket. This is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK, this is serious bullshit, this demo was 1 of the biggest reason (took me over the edge) to take the virtual ticket and now I'm limited to play even a demo.

I'm always pro blizzard as you know but this is serious BULLSHIT.

Edit: More clear.
    This isn't news..
    We humans have to stick together

private servers ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    You are paying 50$ for a virtual ticket to watch Blizzcon, which includes a demo. Dont confuse the two.

So true man ahahaha

Seems fair, across the entire time period people are going to get hours and hours of play if they so choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    A limited time demo that you only get to play 60 minutes at the time. Shit save your money and play one of the many vanilla private servers, just as many bugs.

It will be interesting to see what kinds of competitions this will create \o

And the latest clouds of rage form.

And so it goes...

You know people are just going to be doing hogger raids anyways for most of that time. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    ???

But here's the truth. They sold a Virtual Ticket that came with a demo (and other goodies). They did NOT sell a demo that came with a Virtual Ticket. This is a fact.
    "Hey, how do we get more people to watch our thing even though they learn of everything we discuss somewhere on the internet for free?"
    "Uhhhmmmm..... let's offer in-game items and access to that thing that is incredibly popular among our customers."

Marketing. In its most basic form.

I'm still trying to figure out where in the launcher you access it.

And besides they didn't lie about anything. They started it was a demo. And I don't expect them to launch tens of servers for a single demo. And it's only fair for everyone, because of the time limit at the actual convention.

Sweet now the 100 odd classic players won't have to struggle to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    haha who buy ticket only for demo? i buy ticket to watch blizzcon demo is just bonus ...lol PEOPLE these days are crazy xD
    Who even pays to watch blizzcon? Most overrated convention...

A 52 billion dollar company has to log people off every 60 minutes and have them sit for half an hour because...reasons.
    Watch and learn how to handle this shit boys

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    ???

Blah blah semantical nonsense. If someone bought the VT because of the demo then they fucking sold a demo with a VT. If the primary reason the person bought it was the VT then the reverse is true.

Rest assured, they sold a LOT of demos that came with a virtual ticket. Just like last year they sold a bunch of mounts that happened to come with one.

Different people value different aspects of it and to pretend that they would sell as many VTs without additional bribes is just being deliberately obtuse.