Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We are halfway into the opening ceremony and all that got revealed was a pack of cereals. I wonder how big the reveals will be

Deleted
    Wow more cringeworthy then a jehova witness folder

E-SPORTS?! Are they fucking serious right now?

This is pissing me off...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It must really suck to get up on stage knowing that all your surprises were leaked.
    Just the Hearthstone expansion name, theme, and some of the details for a single card. hardly anything. hopefully.

Thats a pretty impressive amount raised for charity.

Just get to the reveals already, people don't care about the usual "You fought in Azeroth, you faced Demons in Sanctuary (do people even play Diablo 3 anymore?) yada yada yada" stuff that you repeat every year.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Blizzcon is more about Activision than Blizzard it would see. The eSport push over your core audiences excitement for the actual games themselves and not eSports. You can see where they are headed. Glad I didn't go this year or buy virtual ticket.

the crowd is not really happy so far.

Good to see that the haters have already taken sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    lol yeah. it's sad really. I thought the opening ceremony would be more interesting... some juicy details, anything really.
    so glad i didnt buyt virtual ticket . will be worse blizzcon in last few years.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mike you cheeky basterd <3

It's starting!

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Just the Hearthstone expansion name, theme, and some of the details for a single card. hardly anything. hopefully.
    Yeah, I'm heavily assuming the 4chan leak was correct, but, you know, 4chan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    E-SPORTS?! Are they fucking serious right now?

This is pissing me off...
    Yeee, what a surprise. It's not like Blizz was going hard on turning Overwatch into and e-sport, eh?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

He guys did you know Blizzard has esports? Esports. Esports. Esports. Esports. Esports. Esports!

This is by far the weakest opening ceremony i have seen. But perhaps they will finally realise how little of a shit most blizzard fans give about cod and destiny.

Zeratul! Just as the reddit leak said.

10+ Year Old Account
    SCII first up

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Fuck that, they raised $12.7m for cancer research? That's godly.

And this is why I like Blizz.
    For Breast cancer which already gets the lion's share of funding and is a particularly survivable cancer (obviously due to the previous funding). There are other cancers that could have used that funding far more. (not saying it's bad they raised that, but I think funding other cancer research would be more effective)
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2018-11-02 at 06:37 PM.

Lol brushed right through SC2 content.