Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the sad thing is, the concept of a game between d2 LOD and d3 is actually a cool idea. why didnt they just make this a regular diablo game on pc and/or console? People would have probably liked that.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me? xDDDDDDDD

W3 HD its OK, but Diablo Failtotal its a ... joke? I can't take this serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I would have rather had them announce nothing and have no panels.
    I agree with you completely.

Nothing would have been an improvement over this.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

They really shot themselves in the foot here with the video a couple months back saying they got some "awesome" stuff coming down for the Diablo franchise. As it stands porting to the Switch (which IS awesome for those to get a chance at it) and a smatphone game, that's the "awesome" announcements.

Look, I'll be frank I own a Note 9, so I'll be checking the game out since I do think it looks fun. BUT, and it's a big BUT, when you hype up your fans that some cool stuff is down the line and this is it just seems like you dug your own grave with the amount of backlash they'll get it from the current announcements. Here's hoping the What's Next gives at least some info what's going down with 3.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Wow, this was what I joked about with friends.

If there's any reason to believe the franchise is creatively bankrupt, this is it.
    I was talking jokingly to a friend as we watched before the Diablo stuff came on that I bet it's gonna be a mobile game. I fucking laughed when it came on. He stalled for so long, avoiding completely to say that it's a mobile game until the very last minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, people have been saying it for years. Only Blizzard can dethrone Blizzard.

Guess it was true.

gear store comes back is all I can say.

This is... not a great announcement. Is this really BLIZZARD behind this? I'm genuinely struggling to think if a worse announcement could've been made. I felt like when the Classic team dev came on stage, we were going to see D2 Remastered, but Warcraft III? Not a bad game, by any means, but definitely NOT what the expectation was.

I have a bad, bad feeling that a mobile Diablo game is going to be shit. Mobile games are typically pay-to-win, with super exploitative practices to work. This honestly doesn't feel like a "Blizzard" decision... this seems like an Activision or Bobby Kotick decision.

Lol
    It was almost sad to watch the guy struggle on stage, knowing what utter shit he just announced.
    At this point, they might as well openly say "We dont give a fuck about Diablo folks"

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Can't wait to try it.
    Hi

A mobile game. I'm out.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe they just whored out one of their most prestigious IP's like that. It just reeks of Activision.

This is a slap in the face to all of the people that have played Diablo on PC for the last 20+ years.

Pretty much D3 ported to Mobile. a disgrace. you could pretty much hear the disappointment from the crowd. Knew they would not announce D4 this year. Was hoping for D1-D2 remastered. but this? It will pretty much just bring shame to blizzard.

"We always want the best gaming experience blablabla for our fans!!"......Yeah mobile gaming is not famous for to be the most money grabbing platform ever.

~A month ago when they announced they were going to show something from the Diablo franchise at Blizzon, I thought to myself "What's the worst thing they could announce?" This was it. A freemium shitshow of a mobile ARPG wtih a Diablo-ish skin on it. So i'm not necessarily disappointed, since I walked in expecting this, but Jesus tapdancing Christ Blizzard, you all need to sit down and take a serious second look at your development and idea processes, because nobody wants this. Nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol
    It was almost sad to watch the guy struggle on stage, knowing what utter shit he just announced.
    At this point, they might as well openly say "We dont give a fuck about Diablo folks"
    Anyone involved with this deserves all the shame that can be thrown at them.
    This is a soulless cash grab, and should be treated as nothing better.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Deleted
    No

/10char

No

It's all good, just head on over to http://www.playdiablo4.com to play a good ARPG!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnen View Post
    Are you kidding me? xDDDDDDDD

W3 HD its OK, but Diablo Failtotal its a ... joke? I can't take this serious.
    Honestly yeah, not a huge fan of the mobile game but a WC3 remake? Not only is the original STILL perfectly playable - the gameplay trailer just looked worse than the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a Diablo fan, but just posting here to show my disgust along with you.

We still got to remember that blizzard has been hiring a lot of people for a unanounced project. This was not it, since it was made by a outsourced company. So all hope is not lost yet, but this blizzcon is more or less dead