Page 1 of 28
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Saurfang is a traitor!

This is total bullshit. He is now working with the Alliance to bring down the leader of the Horde. He needs to die to the hands of Sylvanas for his traitorous ways. Also more bullshit from Blizzard paving the way even more for SoO 2.0 with Sylvanas as the last boss. I'm very close to being done with WoW with all the bullshit they released today and recently.

I'm not sure what they were trying to do with that cut scene but for sure he comes off as a traitor to the horde. I hope for sure we kill cowardfang.

I’m pretty much done if they get rid of the last horde leader from wc3. I’d rather see saurfang be one of the bosses that the horde fights during the next raid. He wants his honor he should have taken his cues from how voljin handled garrosh, not leave the horde so he can fight against it from the outside. I’m done with the honorable horde when honor equals betrayal.

I play both sides and can't wait to kill Sylvanas. The bitch needs to go. She is just as bad as Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by darsh333 View Post
    I'm not sure what they were trying to do with that cut scene but for sure he comes off as a traitor to the horde. I hope for sure we kill cowardfang.
    Anduin invited Saurfang to join the party.
    Saurfang joins the group.
    Party converted to a raid.
    You have joined a raid.

YAY lets kill Sylvanas for the true horde!
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Ah yes, can't wait to watch the edgy teenage fanboys of Sylvanas get pissed that their shittily written waifu is on the way out. This is gonna be like that time Garrosh called her a bitch.

Under Sylvanas, the Horde is slowly turning into a second Scourge. Let her burn.

God I can't wait till kill Saurfang, probably wont have to since all I have to do is drop my weapon when he attacks, it will go against his "honor" and then he will commit suicide, 3rd time is the charm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Time to restore the Horde to its former glory.

Saurfang, it's your time to show her!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I hope Sylvanas will drop a sweet mount.

That cinematic gave me a hope for getting rid of factions and their restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    This is total bullshit. He is now working with the Alliance to bring down the leader of the Horde. He needs to die to the hands of Sylvanas for his traitorous ways. Also more bullshit from Blizzard paving the way even more for SoO 2.0 with Sylvanas as the last boss. I'm very close to being done with WoW with all the bullshit they released today and recently.
    Sylvanas has to go… only after that character has been killed off, WoW's lore could become interesting again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    God I can't wait till kill Saurfang, probably wont have to since all I have to do is drop my weapon when he attacks, it will go against his "honor" and then he will commit suicide, 3rd time is the charm!
    Saurfang won't die. They clearly aren't Setting him up for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't know what they're doing with Saurfang. Very poor execution, if this is actually building him up to be Warchief.

Saurfang is going to die. This is straight up Game of Thrones: all building up to a Ned Stark style death.

10+ Year Old Account
    saurfang better die soon in a "honorable" death, and with that i mean as loot pinata
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Not her bow? Leggo quality bow Just like Illi and then a few xpacks later she will be restored to glory by the returning Illi and they lived happily ever after. Illi, Sylvi, his glaives and her bow and Nanthanboss.
    Oh - and on topic: "I want my horde back!" should be "... to fight the Alliance by the "honor book" or smth but surely killing Alliance scum and I'd do better than Sylvi because I'd do it with honor, not blight and it's so much better omg omg lul!"

I swear to Christ, the mental gymnastics people go through to defend Sylvanas is just as crazy as they are. You'd think that she actually was their big tiddied goth girlfriend or something.

I would gladly see him cleave her and the Blightcaller in two. *spit*
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post

That cinematic gave me a hope for getting rid of factions and their restrictions.
    Pretty sure this is where it is leading. The got rid of the last Alliance capital on Kalimdor and the last Horde one on Eastern Kingdoms proper (excluding the zoned ones). At the end of the war the Alliance is all on the EK, Horde on Kalimdor and then the factions are gone in the next expansion when the Void shows up and the two sides have to join forces.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok so here goes. im tired of the horde being fucked over. every other expansion we get fucked over. for fucks sake bring back green jeebus at this point. i did however just cancel my sub. ill save my tokens for summer 2019 when wow classic opens up and i can remember when the game was decent adn not an easymode hordefucking cakewalk to loot. thanks blizzard. 15 year contiual account is now unsubbed . well done. and the mobile diablo is an even bigger joke.

This has become THE GRINCH THAT STOLE BLIZZCON.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Saurfang wants to save the Horde and take it back to its post WC3 roots. Hope he manages to actually depose the undead from the leading position and take the reins.