Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Will people downrank Immortals on the app stores?

Topic. Will they, just for the sake of whining?
    Hi

Hopefully.

Seriously though, the game itself could be amazing (still won't play it 'cause it's mobile...); The timing of it is just horrendous and a massive slap in the face to all Diablo fans.

ofc they will, people always do that, a good example are CoD trailers on youtube

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people want to ruin a chance for Blizzard to make one of their IPs be available to the biggest gaming platform in the world - an audience the Diablo franchise hasn't really touched so far.

Okay, they didn't announce D4, just like they said they wouldn't. I'm sure the same people whining now are the same people who didn't like D3.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course I will, if I can do that without downloading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just think of EAs Redditpost regarding Star Wars BF 2.

Sure, there ARE reasonable points why to "downvote" the comment (or there will be points why to rate the game with 1-2 stars) but in the end it just escalated like it always does. Into a massive Hurrhurr Herpaderp Circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Ofc. Even if it would be the best diablo game ever (I doubt it will) people would downrank it because it is not what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Ofc. Even if it would be the best diablo game ever (I doubt it will) people would downrank it because it is not what they want.
    Believe me, people who played the game on blizzcon shown that this is by far the best diablo ever. Getting downranked is really not hard, even if the comments are all serious, but personally: i totally will downvote it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people want to ruin a chance for Blizzard to make one of their IPs be available to the biggest gaming platform in the world - an audience the Diablo franchise hasn't really touched so far.

Okay, they didn't announce D4, just like they said they wouldn't. I'm sure the same people whining now are the same people who didn't like D3.
    because that not what the player base asked for the last 6 years .... this Mobile shit is not targeted for US its just for the China market

Deleted

i like all diablo 1,2,3 and i was not expecting D4 i just want some new content to d3 LOL and they pull out that shit xD im not a mobile player xD what they give me? you know what they give to the're true fans not those 12-15 old year kids who dont give a fuck about diablo

That isnt even a question, of course they will, and wouldnt matter if the game actually was really good, people have already decided that its bad without even given it a shoot.

In the mobile version you can move and aim at the same time. While on the PC we are stuck with move or aim and no chance of getting the improved controls. So yeah I am envious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a good protesting method. Though, I do highly recommend to go share your feedback about it, further than just, 'it sucks'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably will be a 5 stars game. I like everything about Diablo, so yeah also gonna play this.
    New games will come sooner or later, just be happy with what you get now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Hopefully.

Seriously though, the game itself could be amazing (still won't play it 'cause it's mobile...); The timing of it is just horrendous and a massive slap in the face to all Diablo fans.
    I'm not a hardcore Diablo fan, but I've played both Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, what about the timing was bad? To me it just seems like there was too much hype about something people were guessing about and they got disappointed by that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    i like all diablo 1,2,3 and i was not expecting D4 i just want some new content to d3 LOL and they pull out that shit xD im not a mobile player xD what they give me? you know what they give to the're true fans not those 12-15 old year kids who dont give a fuck about diablo
    So Blizzard is bad for making one of their franchises available to a new playerbase, instead of catering to the old playerbase?

Pretty sure there were a lot of 12-15 year old kids that started playing Diablo 1 back in the day. Good job.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I'm not a hardcore Diablo fan, but I've played both Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, what about the timing was bad? To me it just seems like there was too much hype about something people were guessing about and they got disappointed by that fact.
    Because it's not something that most Diablo fans are interested in playing (at least not properly), yet they made it the pinnacle announcement of the Diablo portion of the opening ceremony. It's just hard not to be disappointed; Announcing nothing would have been better, at least that way we can still guess at where their resources are going.

Imagine we get to next years Blizzcon, everyone's waiting for the next big expansion announcement and instead they announce that they're bringing a cheaper, tackier version of WoW to mobile phones that's entirely seperate to PC WoW and nothing's being added to the base game. Should we be grateful that we got anything? Literally nobody is asking for that. I get that they don't owe me anything and I don't mean to come across as entitled, it's just really disappointing.

To me, diablo3 was a "meh" game. Nice but nothing really great. Diablo 3 is available on PC, Xbox 360, ps3, xbox one, ps4 and switch

I am utterly disappointed in Diablo : Immortal not because it's a mobile game, but because it's Diablo 3 on a mobile game. I expected something new, but they give us the mobile adaptation of a game that is available since 2012.

And in the case the game turns out to feel really different than D3, reusing the exact same classes, and recycling all those assets would have been a very bad communication. The game moves me as much as any of the Diablo 3 ports to console, which is disapointing for such an announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this seriously a thing? People are really that immature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    Is this seriously a thing? People are really that immature?
    You can see that from youtube trailer stats.

Pouty children that did not get the toy they wanted from daddy Blizz, really.

I can bet same will happen to mobile app a ton of 1 stars just out of pure spite and malice.