Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post

The crowd that want qol changes won't play more than a month so there will be no community left when the real vanilla crowd goes back to pservers.
    Why would "the real vanilla" crowd ever go back to pservers, i mean it was the arguement that pservers were just a means to and end (be able to play Vanilla) until Blizzard would provide the servers. And that ppl "never" played pserver because they were free but because there was no legal alternative.

If ppl are going to backtrack on that i will loose alot of respect for those players and pserver admins. There already have been a lot of problems with corrupt admins, goldfarmers, collusion and lack of moderation on pservers and keeping pservers available after Classic launch will cost them a lot of respect i believe, atleast from me. I know its going to happen as it seems that atleast some pserver admins are making bank from their pservers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    So if you want to play Classic you will have to pay a full sub, this will not hold up against the private scene. Blizzard are very out of touch it seems.
    Ooooh, the "scene"

The private SCENE.

I guess, that will separate the cheapskates from the actual people wanting "classic WoW experience"

The only reasons private servers still exist and didn't follow the destiny of Nostralus are two:

1. They are making free advertising for the classic relaunch for the time being
    OR
    2. They are too small to notice and with that - too small to actually recreate any real classic experience.