Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are people really comparing America to Mexico on levels of safness?

Other wise America is safe and trying to pretend your a refugee from it is pure bull. If actual refugees are trying to come to Canada I’m all for it but there are no actual refugees fleeing America.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Are people really comparing America to Mexico on levels of safness?.
    Yeah - amazing isn't it, Mexico doesn't have overt government sanctioned kidnapping at all.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I love Canada. I'm just well aware that your schtick is purely, 100%, spreading anti-American propaganda. Actual Canadians aren't actually that deranged about their Southern neighbor.
    Actually.
    Um.

Hi, Canadian here, from the cold-as-fuck city of ElderlyTown Québec. The average Canadian looks in horror at the amount of violence and general idiocy in the U.S.

Why would people decide to come to the US instead of Mexico? Answer: Free Shit
    We need to stop government aid to non-citizens and give huge fines for hiring non-citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    We need to stop government aid to non-citizens and give huge fines for hiring non-citizens.
    Consider how many Government official that have companies that hire large amounts if undocumented immigrants...?

Haha, that'll never happen.

I'm assuming you mean "undocumented" and not actually "non-citizen", because if you actually mean the latter and think we should stop importing skilled labor, then I have some bad news about companies leaving the U.S. and the Economy faceplanting

7+ Year Old Account
    You are aware if your a non citizen getting hired your not getting free stuff right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Its bad enough to where i was surprised there wasnt a shooting at blizzcon. You might think thats crazy, but we had that madden shooter and there was a guy going to shoot up a pokemon tcg tourny before being slopped by police. Actual yikes.

Free shit like what?

From a person who lives in the US, specifically Florida, the US isn't becoming dangerous because of migrants, it's becoming dangerous because of our home grown terrorists.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by InsightTimer View Post
    It seems 90% of asylum seekers these days have no problem passing stable alternatives before arriving at their preferred place of settlement. Which means 90% are not actual refugees.
    That point generally gets glossed over, as the first/closest safe harbor country you enter is the country in which you apply for asylum. You can't just skip a safe harbor country that's 50 miles away and travel to one that's 1000 miles away and claim safe harbor, it just doesn't work that way. This is why that whole caravan that comes from the south by passing through Mexico is silly, as Mexico is considered the first sanctuary state for said asylum seekers even according to the UN. It's equally as silly as this whole US-Canada refugee story. If you delve into the actual story, you start seeing the how it gets set up, especially blaming Trump for things that were happening even under Obama (and regardless of the president in which such scenarios occurred, the article and advocacy groups take them way out of context). There's also a lot of "Hey, we published this one news article about one random bad thing, therefore it's a systemic problem" when they reference things, although they site other publishers with a similar methodology. The truth is the US and Canada are very safe places for legitimate refugees to live, but you have to follow the rules and laws in order to do so.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Thankfully we have the U.S. between us and most of the "refugees", our pussy drama teacher in charge would let them all in and give them a pile of welfare

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    If US isn't a safe country with the gun violence and racists, then Mexico isn't a safe country with the corruption and drug cartels.

All of the Canadians in my guild think the USA is a cool place to visit but they absolutely do not want to live here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Thankfully we have the U.S. between us and most of the "refugees", our pussy drama teacher in charge would let them all in and give them a pile of welfare
    This doesn’t make any sense. If he was going to let any and all refugees in why would they be turning away ones coming in from America?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    All of the Canadians in my guild think the USA is a cool place to visit but they absolutely do not want to live here.

Pretty much how I feel about the us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I am a Canadian and I don’t care who the fuck knows it. You’re a random internet person.

Is this jealousy bed now our people are more free than Americans, now that we don’t risk being put in jail for smoking a plant?
    No, you just get arrested for a hate crime for using the wrong pronoun..so much better....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    That's how i feel about the US. Canada may not be perfect but it's still a great place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That's how i feel about the US. Canada may not be perfect but it's still a great place to live.

Canada is too cold for most people.

800,000 people born in Canada are now living and working in the US, most with STEM degrees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well apparently they're racist if they turn anyone away so go for it Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post

In Canada we’d be happy knowing you’d get a parking ticket.
    Your language 'calling for closing the border' 'the southern menace is real' is over the top and immature.

I'm not disputing there's violence in America, but the US is our biggest trading partner. We literally have the most open border in the entire world. Closing the border is never going to happen and the stuff that makes the news in the US is the 1% of the worst case scenario. The vast majority of Canadians who go to the US are completely safe.

If Canada wants to hold themselves so superior to the US, let them. As long as it means they take all the "refugees" passing through, more power to them. Perhaps that should be our answer to the "migrant" caravan. Load 'em in buses and drive them straight up to Canada, since we're so unsafe.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17