Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Looks like we may have found the Paladin Loa after all.

I am just going to say, they now have a way to give us Paladin, and I bet they will announce it soon.

"Here's you're new paladin loa stick! NOW SHOVE IT UP YOU'RE ASS!!! HAHA" blizzard 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Meanwhile they can be monks, which makes 0 sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Just got updated! Paladins are now among the classes. Hold back your torches and pitchforks!

Yep. Just checked the site. It is indeed updated with Paladin being a Zandalari class choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Poundcake View Post
    Meanwhile they can be monks, which makes 0 sense at all.
    The way of the monk has been taught to every race, even newly introduced ones. The monk class is unique as it's essentially an art form that any race can learn.

Zanda can, Kul'tiran can't. Brace yourselves for salt.

Ahem...SEA salt.

so... zandalari paladin mount will be a tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    so... zandalari paladin mount will be a tiger?
    Every race other than human and blood elf seem to have ordain version of their racial mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Every race other than human and blood elf and dark iron dwarves seem to have ordain version of their racial mount.
    you forgot one

it doesn't seem to be out of the question to have a manifestation of a loa at their call.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    you forgot one

it doesn't seem to be out of the question to have a manifestation of a loa at their call.
    I think it would be sweet if it was a tiger with gold armor for sure.

As long as its not that sad ass class mount from Legion... I am pretty stoked for this
    And shepherds we shall be...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a gold-armoured version of the trike the normal Zandalari ride. That's cool enough but I'd love a raptor or a tiger if their Loa is Shirvallah.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Mag'Har Orcs Priests mess? Yeah...

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they are going to completely ignore Shirvallah. She's pretty much only worshipped by the lesser tribes and they already introduced another Tiger loa in Kimbul who has the EXACT same model as that art.

The obvious answer is they will resurrect Rezan, in the Lost Codex interview, Alex basically said he's not dead 100% (along with Hireek and the spider). In terms of their Paladin unique mount, it will be a more fancy version of one of the dino mounts, probably a reskinned collectors edition Raptor mount.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-11-04 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are going to completely ignore Shirvallah. She's pretty much only worshipped by the lesser tribes and they already introduced another Tiger loa in Kimbul who has the EXACT same model as that art.

The obvious answer is they will resurrect Rezan, in the Lost Codex interview, Alex basically said he's not dead 100% (along with Hireek and the spider). In terms of their Paladin unique mount, it will be a more fancy version of one of the dino mounts, probably a reskinned collectors edition Raptor mount.
    Ya, I figured it was going to be Rezan since Loa never truly die.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Remember Mag'Har Orcs Priests mess? Yeah...
    The Shadowmoon clan? The WoD version of Shadowmoon are mainly shadow priests. Before WoD Orc priests were essentially really spiritual non shaman.