Poll: blabla title of the post

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

The leader of the opposing faction enters your prison cell unarmed and alone. You...

Just a stupid little question. Don't take it too seriously.

Deleted
    That is a dumb question.

Saurfang has no reason to end him because it won't bring back his honorable horde.

Also, doing that is certain death. So, i doubt even the ones voting yes would actually do it. Also, Anduin isn't as fragile as you might think.

Deleted
    How is that even a question? Smash its face.

If I'm playing alliance I'd be happy to do that to my own faction leader as well. Mekkatorque for alliance leader!

Tell me how smashing his head would end war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by centavo View Post
    anduin reckoned killing him might end the war

Let's say he get his head smashed. Why would the war end?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by centavo View Post
    The rest of Alliance leaders would be furious and stopped holding back, finally annihilating the Horde with their supposed demi-god powers. No more "we cannot do that, that'd be sinking to their level." Genn already attacked Sylvanas before in order to avenge his son. Jaina was about to flood Orgrimmar after Theramore got bombed. Except this time, there'd be no "misunderstanding" or "talking them out of it."

It's like people don't realize that Anduin is a pacifist, forced into leadership during a total war. Any other leader would be far more brutal at this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Take the little shit hostage and use him to escape.

Then have the Warchief publicly execute him.

Anduin has never been in danger, he knew Saurfang too well. And how do you think killing him would END a war?

Pretty entertaining to watch horde players rage about their impotence.

Would end golden writing him as the messiah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Anduin has never been in danger, he knew Saurfang too well. And how do you think killing him would END a war?

Pretty entertaining to watch horde players rage about their impotence.
    More entertaining to watch alliance players reeeeee about horde bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Just a stupid little question. Don't take it too seriously.
    Where's the dice so I can roll for trying to steal his hearthstone.

Oh, and killing Anduin won't stop the war, thanks Sylvanas.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    i main horde and have a bridgehead of one 120 lightforged draenei paladin (whom i chose for this particular scenario) and a few 110s.

that means.. sylvanas enters unarmed and soon with base stats. we need a third option. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anduin was never in danger, if Saurfang had gone for him he would have bubbled and ran away. Saurfang knew this, the "could kill you now" wasn't meat as a genuine threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Anduin dying wouldn't end the war, only escalate it. But it would make a bloody interesting scenario and Anduin is the only one holding back the Alliance's current stance on the Horde. With Anduin dead the Alliance could go on the complete offensive which could actually be worse for the Horde...

The Alliance doesn't have really anyone who is all "let's be friends mentality" when it comes to Alliance/Horde relations. Genn Graymane would revel at the chance to let lose on the Horde, Malfurion may have tried reaching out back in the day, but with the Burning of Teldrassil and the recent in game cinematic Malfurion and Tyrande would go ham on the Horde. The Council of Three Hammers seems very uninterested with peace with the Horde, Magni may help there. Alleria hates the Horde with a passion if anyone knows her history and I am sure Turalyon will follow her. Then there's the Pandarean.... are they even relevant? Even Jaina, who was once very much like Anduin, would rather see the horde wiped out now.

Anduin has the Alliance leaders on a leech. Come to think of it maybe he should die lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    the only thing Anduins death would have brought would be Genn going apeshit , Jaina snaps completely maybe even Velen would finally do something besides playing with his tentecale tail , NE's are going apeshit anyway all it does is make the war even worse

Deleted
    OP, you honestly believe killing Anduin would stop the Alliance? It would even make them more determined to destroy the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    anduin reckoned killing him might end the war
    If he had died in Siege of Undercity it could've demoralized the Alliance and the Horde would use that advantage to push further and destroy the Alliance. Yeah.

But killing Anduin in that prison would not achieve such a thing.

This is not the first time he did that. And Garrosh had the choice to kill Anduin and didn’t do it. Why would Anduin think saurfang would do it. Anduin is really charming to orcs in prison

Not an opposing faction if you deserted.

1. It wouldn't end the war, it would just harden the alliance to fuck every Horde race without mercy.
    2. Let's not forget the the holy boy is not entirely without powers as well.
    3. There was little reason to worry as that is simply not Saurfangs character, no matter how uneducated half the horde playerbase is.
    4. The escape was planned and aided by SI:7, there were probably agents close to invervene.
    5. Even if he would succed in killing them, that would have at best given the Horde entirely to the enemy of all life.

lol. Because he isn't a priest or anything - and wouldn't kick a stupid warriors ass.