Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard moving to Mobile ' Chines conferance ? Most Blizz Devs moved to Mobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVfw5O5c1g

KOREAN CONFERENCE NOT CHINES , typed wrong nationalety , cos well ima stupid and to fast sometime's sorry

Adam Alhan said was: " we have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles"

What do you think of it ?

My opinion, Mobile will give them money, but they will lose fan , a tone of them from all IP. Diablo, SC and WAR mostly, and without core fans, in time , they will go under ? Dont know, rally dont like it , honestly i dont.

I have nothing against Mobile Blizzard games, but only if they are a afterthought and complementary to the main franchises, as a , homage or , get to know the game on mobile ( story , feel ) and Play it on PC / Console
    Last edited by mmoc1e09114525; 2018-11-07 at 08:47 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Are we peddling this conspiracy theory now? They make one game and suddenly "most blizzard devs" are working on Mobile?

Edit: They didn't even make it by the way. NetEase is doing all the grunt work. It's literally a reskin of a chinese mobile game, which was a clone of Diablo to begin with.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post

So it says, that some or most of the devs moved for new and / or all blizz IPS for MOBILE.

My opinion, Mobile will give them money, but they will lose fan , a tone of them from all IP. Diablo, SC and WAR mostly, and without core fans, in time , they will go under ? Dont know, rally dont like it , honestly i dont.

I have nothing against Mobile Blizzard games, but only if they are a afterthought and complementary to the main franchises, as a , homage or , get to know the game on mobile ( story , feel ) and Play it on PC / Console
    So you've watched Asmongolds stream 2min ago, OK

But honestly, hearing those sentiments is quite worrisome. Their devs and company no longer make games they want to play and are probably not gamers in the least sense anymore. I'm worried it's one of the reasons Mike got pushed out or resigned. The company is moving towards this path and it feels bad for some.
    Last edited by crono14; 2018-11-07 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

So it says, that some or most of the devs moved for new and / or all blizz IPS for MOBILE.

Eh, could it be that it should be, 'Blizzard is moving for mobile'?, 'Blizzard is moving towards mobile'?, 'Blizzard is reaching for mobile market'?

This smells more of conspiracy, as well, you're talking about the diablo topic overall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    So you've watched Asmongolds stream 2min ago, OK
    E no, linked the video of the conference , its just a question, did you watch the video ? Why do you bring him up , i didn't even mention him

Dont know about Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm team, but i know that Overwatch and World of warcraft teams have never been as big as they are right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eh, could it be that it should be, 'Blizzard is moving for mobile'?, 'Blizzard is moving towards mobile'?, 'Blizzard is reaching for mobile market'?

This smells more of conspiracy, as well, you're talking about the diablo topic overall.
    Nice of people not even WATCHING the video, and no its not Asmon gold, they said , Best Devs are working no mobile, so i just asked a question. It's a legit question of mine . What wrong with that

...so 1 mobile game that isn't even out yet so its not even at a point where you can call it a financial success or failure and now blizz is going full mobile

you guys have thinking issues don't ya

E no, linked the video of the conference , its just a question, did you watch the video ? Why do you bring him up , i didn't even mention him
    You posted this korean video just 2min after Asmongold watched it on his stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...so 1 mobile game that isn't even out yet so its not even at a point where you can call it a financial success or failure and now blizz is going full mobile

you guys have thinking issues don't ya
    Oh god, nice , agin, i am just saying , or rather repeat, what they them self said in the Video, nothing more , nothing les, if PEOPLE would WATCH the Video , they would not call me a Con Theory nut, because in no moment did I imply something that was NOT SAID on the video, thank you very much .

Deleted
    SORRY for the COINCIDENCE , BUT NO, I didn't not watched it after HIM , ok Korean Video sorry for the , wrong mentioning of the country . I am not even watching his stream ever, sometimes a youtube video that it .

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Oh god, nice , agin, i am just saying , or rather repeat, what they them self said in the Video, nothing more , nothing les, if PEOPLE would WATCH the Video , they would not call me a Con Theory nut, because in no moment did I imply something that was NOT SAID on the video, thank you very much .
    I'd rather not watch a video link, especially at work. You should, instead, leave a transcript or a detailed summary of what's said.

EA's president literally said that the mobile market has to be respected. Every big company is creating a shit ton of mobile games. So why would it be so crazy to think that blizzard is following?

Just 'cause you don't like it - doesn't mean it isn't true.

so what if asmongold watched it? the statement still came from blizzard devs got nothing to do with asmongold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ehm they DID say this. Why does it matter where the OP saw it?
    Thanks kind sir, I had enough, i try to be polite, accusing me that i am lying, that i did it because of asmongold ( who i dont give a crap about, even if sometime he makes good claims, so do others, but the other guy MCConel, is cancer cant watch them ) , and so on.

Why WOULDN'T they make mobile games for their IPs? Warcraft has Hearthstone, Diablo has Immortal. I imagine Starcraft is going to get some kind of mobile game eventually. It just needs to find a good genre that suits the IP's strengths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'd rather not watch a video link, especially at work. You should, instead, leave a transcript or a detailed summary of what's said.
    In a way i did , but ok il do my best and try to typ it somehow tha copy past will take some time , 10 min at least brb

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Seriously? Are we peddling this conspiracy theory now?
    No conspiracy, literally from the horses mouth telling you exactly that.

That literally means absolutely nothing lol.