Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    ITT : Horde players show they know nothing about the Alliance and why it works
    Its hardly an Alliance anymore, every leader does whatever they want with no leadership from the boy. Disobey and attack the horde? He will just give you a pat on the head and blame the horde when they fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Its hardly an Alliance anymore, every leader does whatever they want with no leadership from the boy. Disobey and attack the horde? He will just give you a pat on the head and blame the horde when they fight back.
    That’s because the Alliance members don’t give up all their free will in some silly, ancient oath to a single leader, what kind of oaf would let himself be pushed into doing such a thing? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance-only players would lose thier minds.

I would love to see Jaina taking power using Anduin's incompetence at running the show and finally have a proper Horde-hating Alliance leader running things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I agree. I think there's still a chance that one day they decide to drop the high king title, and select an overall faction leader. It'd be cool if the players could vote or something.
    Just imagine if Tyrande went in full warmonger mode and doing something brash, maybe even with the support of Jaina and/or Genn. Then have Manduin scold her/them, with the ensuing schism. And Ally players could choose to follow either Tyrande or Manduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I would love to see Jaina taking power using Anduin's incompetence at running the show and finally have a proper Horde-hating Alliance leader running things.
    I've always been one for hoping that having seen a darker, more ruthless side to Jaina in recent times and going full-on Alliance that this would set her up to plausibly going too far in her revenge against the Horde - a decision, or an act, where she goes too far even for Anduin's standards and the rest of the Alliance leadership. With any hope, we would see a bit more division in the Alliance that we've started to see hints off with Tyrande. One can imagine that, with having just as much disdain for orcs as Tyrande does, that if she found out about Anduin secretly letting out Saurfang that Jaina would not be too happy with this either. For me it's entirely feasible, with their own experiences against the orcs of the Horde, that they would find themselves both outraged at Anduin for making such a controversial decision unilaterally and indicate the start of a clear and definite rift between them and him. All three obviously have a lot in common that binds them together, but Tyrande's and Jaina's losses to the Horde (especially the orcs) run a lot deeper and this may one of those few decisions from Anduin that would be too much for them to overlook. It's all theoretical of course, but given their respective histories and their penchants for vengeance that we have seen, I feel there are definitely seeds in place to grow a sense of real fracture in the Alliance leadership. If nothing else, it would make a real change of pace for the story to see some genuine drama on the Alliance side. Lord knows they bloody need some...
    Last edited by mmoc997d567772; 2018-11-11 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    zero what ? we literally saw multiple times since cata that humans ARE the leader of alliance and no one second talk them, we saw that in MoP scenarios and how 'happy' were nelfs with the amazing super human helping them, or dwarfs, and how varian literally talk and no one second his words regarding stuff like for example if worgen should join or not (if it was alliance, then shouldn't they join even if only 1 was against it and all other factions supported that?)
    Anduin may 'finally' started to lose some control in 8.1, but prior to that, alliance was shown as the blue horde, 1 to rule above all the amazing super human king, blizz employees have serious fetish for humans to rule all else
    And seriously how can a race that outnumber entire horde faction lose so hard that he will start recruiting farmers ? Is Sylvanas horde that OP ? Does he feed his soldier to dogs or something and we don't know because it is behind the scenes ?
    Just because the Alliance leadership all suddenly had a hardon for the Wrynn's circa MoP doesn't mean they're somehow legally bound to follow them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Basis for saying that sylvanas is autistic?

Wondering if you're too stupid to know what being autistic entails or if you're just a bigot outside of the game.
    Just your run-of-the-mill bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Alliance-only players would lose thier minds.
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind. Any form in which Alliance members are proactive in doing ANYTHING would be a big improvement over what passes off as lore for the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Just because the Alliance leadership all suddenly had a hardon for the Wrynn's circa MoP doesn't mean they're somehow legally bound to follow them.
    if u talk from legal pov u are right, and it doesn't make sense, but reality is even if it doesn't make sense this is how blizz presented it to us without any explanation
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The worst, is that it's not hard to make a story in the alliance.

-Night elves are angry with Anduin and the alliance.
    -Anduin does not trust Genn anymore after he started that war in Stormhein
    -Nobles try to overthrown Anduin, they see him as unexperienced and could be taken down.
    -Moira wants to put her son on the throne, other dwarves are against, dark irons overthrown the 3 hammer.
    -Gnomes lose faith in that war and want to go back to heir city, their leader is in coma. Internal conflict. They want to support the dwarves that helped them when Gnomeregan was down, against the dark irons. And they make super duper worldending weapons.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-11-12 at 09:12 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naabu View Post
    In the span of 5 expansion, the Horde will have gone through 5 warchiefs.

One the Alliance side, Legion saw Varian slain and Anduin named High King.
    Common misconception, Anduin is the fourth leader the alliance has had since the start of WoW.

Vanilla: Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and Lady Katrana (Onyxia) Prestor sharing power, (Anduin is king of Stormwind but has no power).
    Vanilla: Highlord Bolvar Fordragon alone (Anduin is king of Stormwind but has no power).
    WotLK: King Varian Wrynn (Anduin is back to being a prince).
    Legion: King Anduin Wrynn.

Alliance is NPC faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I want all the player's heroes to gather in the same sub-faction (like the Champions of Azeroth) and be done, gameplay wise, with the factions divide. Factions like Alliance and Horde can and should continue to exist (no human freely walking in Orgrimmar or orc in Stormwind), being finally free to do what suits the story, like winning, losing, splitting, reforming, races leaving or switching factions or forming new ones, etc.