Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

People changing usernames to avoid consequences

Anybody else noticed a growing trend of individuals changing their username after getting called out on so much bullshit in an attempt to change identity?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    What? No! I, El Stormbringo, have no idea what you could be referring to! *adds mustache to avatar and signature*

Yeah, the leftists here keep getting banned by thwart and have to sneak back on. Was similar to when Endus was ban master just it was righwingers then.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Would never change my name for anyone or anything. Perhaps get rid of the 84 though, some day perhaps.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yeah, the rightists here keep getting banned by thwart and have to sneak back on. Was similar to when Endus was ban master just it was righwingers then.
    Unless you think "woke independents" who cry about "both sides" and yet only pick on "the left" are leftists.

Yeah, the leftists here keep getting banned by thwart and have to sneak back on. Was similar to when Endus was ban master just it was righwingers then.
    I love how it literally took 2 comments for it to turn into a left vs right thing.

there should be a new godwin's law for this shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I love how it literally took 2 comments for it to turn into a left vs right thing.

there should be a new godwin's law for this shit.
    One of the posters here had that exact thing in their sig.

I would never do this.
    Iam a honest shitposter.

my ignore list doesn't care if you change your name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    One of the posters here had that exact thing in their sig.
    Maybe they simply just changed their user name because they wanted something else and weren’t trying to fool anyone.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    wut?

It what bizarro world are we getting flooded by left wing ban evaders?

What about that Rethor guy or whatever his name was who kept coming in with the same avatar and the same right wing arguments? What about Alleybobaobilbodingalingadingdong's many attempts to come back in? (Cheers friend!)

The Politics forum has been flooded by right wing ban evaders, where's there been a single left wing one?
    Putin khuliyo

Or people just want a new name. I love how some people on this forum are allowed to post conspiracy theory threads.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Anybody else noticed a growing trend of individuals changing their username after getting called out on so much bullshit in an attempt to change identity?
    If people insist on keeping grudges for a decade - then why not change your username.

I'm running the same username and WoW character name since 2005 ... because unlike places like Reddit, people in the WoW community don't have good enough memories to keep a grudge

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I didn't even know you could. No way I change my perfect forum name.

Sock puppet accounts are a lot worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Or people just want a new name. I love how some people on this forum are allowed to post conspiracy theory threads.
    I am not talking about those people though so it's irrelevant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Didn't you change your username right around the same time you said something particularly odious, Mall Security? I only know this, because it's in someone's signature.
    Hahaha no I fucking didn't change my name because of some statement I made that bent you out of fucking shape, and I sure as shit never hide the fact I changed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Hahaha no I fucking didn't change my name because of some statement I made that bent you out of fucking shape, and I sure as shit never hide the fact I changed it.
    I don't know you changed your avatar and signature immediately aswell as personality to a degree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It was something about how you thought it was okay to find underage girls attractive. It's in someone's sig I've seen recently. Can't remember who. They might be framing you.
    Haha no they took it out of context and FUCK no, I didn't change a name for any reasons other than I wanted to, I kept my same signature for that reason. So I would be recognized. Shit I am actually thinking of changing it again. I considered "Milli Vanilli" "Braxton Luther" and "Dr Braxton Blackington" go ahead and write that down so you can keep track

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know you changed your avatar and signature immediately aswell as personality to a degree
    I think you are blending in time there, the name change happen well before any signature or avatar change, and I did some of that before and after. My name was Mall Security

Why should i care about opinion of some random ppl on the internet ?