Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gone from good in warlords (maybe a bit too complicated) to great in legion to completely useless in BFA. Blizz go a step back you went too far.

No. I used it for the one-time unlocks + achievements. That was it. The AP is miniscule and i would rather spend those ressources on the hellishly expensive Bonus Rolls.

The table simply offers nothing of any value or appeal to me. Sadly, that is true for all of the BFA content. What keeps me playing is having fun with my friends - and that is something the table is not a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Not worth doing, hoping for a buff in the near future.
    same! it's usless right know. i miss the legion mission table

Done with Rep now so just for AP, Gold, and Runes (when I get em) and the last two missions I need for Achievements. Gold and AP I don't always do, just if its a good one, and the gold ones are pretty weak. Wish they'd bring them back a bit was nice for repairs and a little help when I'm short on farm time for mats.

I get a strong sense that blizz thought they went a bit to far to fast with the tables in WOD and legion and this go around they started off far more conservatively. I am curious if we start seeing bigger jump ups in gold and other rewards as 8.1 patch progresses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    On my main the mission table feels completely useless to me now. When I first log in I go to check it out before realizing that it offers nothing more than rep tokens I don't need, a measly amount of gold, a laughable amount of AP and the outpost upgrades I haven't bothered doing.

Blizzard seems to be made them too irrelevant in BFA. Thoughts?
    Azerite, pet tokens, and the runes.
    gold and the rep tokens are useless, gold is not enough.
    but 8.1 will be making it useful again with paragon caches.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tipton View Post
    Pet Charms and Azerite.

But the Table really has been nerfed into pointlessness. Blizzard got to Table balance just right on Legion, but then (with quite a few features in BFA) we got a lesser version this expac.
    You could print hundreds of thousands of gold with them. I dont think that counts as balance.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Azerite, pet tokens, and the runes.
    gold and the rep tokens are useless, gold is not enough.
    but 8.1 will be making it useful again with paragon caches.
    Hope they'll bring back the raid missions too.....

On my main only for the AP. No use for any rep now.

Nope. I don't really care to chase the AP treadmill and only use the mission board as a shortcut to hitting exalted with reps I want.

Op get your all of your followers equipment. Thats basicslly what I do with mine. Send them for runes, azerite or pet charms and hope for the best

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For rep tokens sure. Maybe if there's a big azerite mission.

I don't even look at gold missions anymore. The rewards are pitiful for the investment.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Liberal Mitten View Post
    Op get your all of your followers equipment. Thats basicslly what I do with mine. Send them for runes, azerite or pet charms and hope for the best
    I forgot that stuff even existed, that's how much I care about the system right now. Any suggestions? Since the actual mission rewards are bad, having increased mission chance doesn't really matter. Go for the stuff that gives crafting mats like herbs?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

No, it has zero value. Follower equipment is WAY too expensive this expansion, given the very low value of the returns.

Once paragon rep is in, the table may have some reason to exist again. We'll see.

As other said, yes only for pet charms and runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I forgot that stuff even existed, that's how much I care about the system right now. Any suggestions? Since the actual mission rewards are bad, having increased mission chance doesn't really matter. Go for the stuff that gives crafting mats like herbs?
    I have mine with herbs, choose what you want, except inscription or fishing those professions are tanking come next patch.

The procs in mine case are usually 8 anchor weeds or 20 something herbs when they proc. The only expensive part is the expolsum, but come 8.1 those should be easier to get.

I don't know the intention of the mission table now. Beside the Scouting Reports there are no interesting missions. Some azerite, runes and pet charms for free, but why no raid cache or rare rewards?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Liberal Mitten View Post
    I have mine with herbs, choose what you want, except inscription or fishing those professions are tanking come next patch.

The procs in mine case are usually 8 anchor weeds or 20 something herbs when they proc. The only expensive part is the expolsum, but come 8.1 those should be easier to get.
    Ait, cheers.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    I don't know the intention of the mission table now. Beside the Scouting Reports there are no interesting missions. Some azerite, runes and pet charms for free, but why no raid cache or rare rewards?
    I think its fine that they are phasing them out, if they aren't going to buff them for the following patches.

Raid Caches aren't really that hard to get, timewalking rn. I wouldn't mind some nice vanity rewards tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipton View Post
    Pet Charms and Azerite.

But the Table really has been nerfed into pointlessness. Blizzard got to Table balance just right on Legion, but then (with quite a few features in BFA) we got a lesser version this expac.
    Balance just right?
    I made about 4.5k on average each day per toon in Legion from mission table alone (that's 135k gold GENERATED every month on each toon, and I had 7). It's a reason gold is so inflated right now.

Personally I am glad to see that the mission table is as good as useless atm. Was nice when I needed rep, and that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore