Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    A blue just confirmed we won't see the 5th ring of class specific Azerite traits until the next raid opens in January which is 8.1.5

So even when they offer a GOOD fix, it gets delayed even longer.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769699787
    It was always going to come out with the new M+ season and new raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    didnt they alrdy say that the 5th ring will be coming with the new azerite gear and wont be implemented into the old items?
    Yes they always said that
    "Peace is a lie"

Azerite traits should be free to change in cities, and outside with a tome just like talents.
    Putting on the current restrictions is completely inconsistent with all other aspects of the game that allow fluent spec/build changing.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    didnt they alrdy say that the 5th ring will be coming with the new azerite gear and wont be implemented into the old items?
    It won't be retroactively added to items we already have, according to Blizzard, but all azerite dropped from season 2's start and onwards will have those rings. Otherwise all azerite that isn't from the new raid would be completely useless.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

BfA launches in January

Deleted
    A blue just confirmed we won't see the 5th ring of class specific Azerite traits until the next raid opens in January which is 8.1.5

I don't even see how this fixes anything. Can someone explain to me what problem this fixes and how it does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhotharius View Post
    I don't even see how this fixes anything. Can someone explain to me what problem this fixes and how it does that?
    It means we get some of the spec-specific traits guaranteed, rather than ending up picking the generic one because so many spec traits are garbage. Other than that, nothing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It means we get some of the spec-specific traits guaranteed, rather than ending up picking the generic one because so many spec traits are garbage. Other than that, nothing.
    So how does that make the system better?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhotharius View Post
    So how does that make the system better?
    The spec-specific traits are generally more interesting(which isn't saying much), so getting to play with more of those is an improvement.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    The spec-specific traits are generally more interesting(which isn't saying much), so getting to play with more of those is an improvement.
    Aren't they mostly "if you do ability x it increases stat y"? I mean I don't have a problem with those abilities, I don't have a problem with the generic traits either, I just pick whatever I feel is the coolest. I do like spec-specific stuff more. But I don't think those changes will make the system interesting all of a sudden.

The many fixes required to make BFA even remotely enjoyable are probably not before 8.2

The few changes that are supposed to be in 8.1.5 (or w/e) ain't gonna be enough to fix that shipwreck.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Azerite traits should be free to change in cities, and outside with a tome just like talents.
    Putting on the current restrictions is completely inconsistent with all other aspects of the game that allow fluent spec/build changing.
    You can. Just get more than one of the piece and swap as needed.

Well, duh. If the Azerite gear fix is in the next raid tier, I think it was obvious it wouldn't come with 8.1 but on 8.1.5. How would you even begin to amass gear from a raid that isn't open yet, before it is opened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    So yes. You're correct. Yo wont get the 5th ring until Season 2. However the new traits replacing old shit ones is happening at the launch of 8.1.
    in the words of donald trump: WRONG

all gear currently available will remain the same as it is now when 8.1 happens, the new traits will only appear on near gear from 'season 2' content, meaning the new raid zones, new M+ items and PVP rewards from that 'season' of content.

the only thing happening in 8.1 with current gear is that they are adding the vendor into the game and adding the currency system to the game, that's it.
    Last edited by rogoth; 2018-11-15 at 02:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    one being that the traits aren't balanced yet
    the current traits on live havent even been properly balanced they dont give 2 shits about it i think

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You can. Just get more than one of the piece and swap as needed.
    This is exactly what we are arguing against XD

It won't be retroactively added to items we already have, according to Blizzard, but all azerite dropped from season 2's start and onwards will have those rings. Otherwise all azerite that isn't from the new raid would be completely useless.
    well season 2 starts with the opening of dazar alor, not when 8.1 drops, theyve said so

When I read azerite "FIX" I lol'ed .... Can't fix shit that is completely broken.

Azerite gear will never get fixed the entire expansion. It was a dumb system which was heavily complained about during Beta and ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Well, duh. If the Azerite gear fix is in the next raid tier, I think it was obvious it wouldn't come with 8.1 but on 8.1.5. How would you even begin to amass gear from a raid that isn't open yet, before it is opened?
    It's not certain that it will be 8.1.5. Only that it won't happen before BfA-Season 2 starts.

I am fine because I prefer they take time now and do at least a semi good job rather than a totally failure like they did at the start of the expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself