Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Isn't that more of your natural state of being?
    That is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    im still here. went to an inpatient. im now in a step down. trying my best to stay positive and be a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im still here. went to an inpatient. im now in a step down. trying my best to stay positive and be a good person.
    Its nice to see you around.

Good to see you again Lora!

Feeling up for playing again? There's a signup thread currently active if you're interested.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally, after much effort my guild went 8/8H with a G'Huun kill tonight. Then to top it off, we decided to take a few swings at Mythic Taloc. 4 pulls later, 1/8M

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Finally, after much effort my guild went 8/8H with a G'Huun kill tonight. Then to top it off, we decided to take a few swings at Mythic Taloc. 4 pulls later, 1/8M
    Nice!

My guild got M Taloc before H Zul... but we're still working on G'Huun. Stars have to align for us to have enough runners and our locks (we somehow are down to 2 in the entire guild...) even on to really work on it.

Mythic Mother feels more doable just from a logistics stand point.

Hang in there, Lora.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Nice!

My guild got M Taloc before H Zul... but we're still working on G'Huun. Stars have to align for us to have enough runners and our locks (we somehow are down to 2 in the entire guild...) even on to really work on it.

Mythic Mother feels more doable just from a logistics stand point.
    We havent had the numbers in general, so for the past 3 weeks or so, we've been recruiting pretty hard. Still had 2-3 pugs in our ghuun kill. Had 1 pug from a decent clan on server for the taloc kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know when the next game is up.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look, games started back up

- - - Updated - - -

find me the last several game threads and I'll add em to the op

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

But but but... it's so much woooork! :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    oh look, games started back up

- - - Updated - - -

find me the last several game threads and I'll add em to the op
    You participated in 109 so you should have to find 108 and 109 yourself lol (and 110 as punishment)

111 is here, though: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1-Apocalypse-Z

if i weren't busy, I would host a game.

If anyone wants tho, I can design a game for them because I am in the mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

I’ll also be able to run a game here in a bit. @Zexism if you want to do yours be my guest otherwise I’ll get a sign up posted in a few days.

I’ll also be able to run a game here in a bit. @Zexism if you want to do yours be my guest otherwise I’ll get a sign up posted in a few days.
    It was mostly an offer, if no one wanted to design one. I just had some ideas still saved up.

Otherwise go ahead and host your own, because the great thing about hosting is seeing your ideas in practice
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

*bangs table*

MA-FI-A!

MA-FI-A!

7+ Year Old Account
    riot!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually doing really good. Eating much healthier, exercising and walking daily, got my hair cut which is really kinda personal and sacred to me. Putting myself out where I'm needed despite a lot of adversity going on. I'm a god damn survivor

- - - Updated - - -

Also sign-up thread or riot

I'm deeply sorry guys. I was in a car accident (I'm fine) but my car has been totaled which has caused me to be running all over kingdom come. I'll have the sign up up in about 12 hours.