Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Na, stopped after I got exalted with honorbound and zandalar

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    The Bfa mission table is useless, its been designed into the ground perhaps a new patch will upgrade followers and give us something to do, but it really did benefit those with many alts, in time perhaps they'll buff the items that bring back stuff and it'll become worth while just sending off missions.
    After four years of refreshing gold missions twice per day on 12 separate characters, I'm quite pleased with the BFA mission table being completely ignorable. It's incredibly freeing. I hope they don't add anything at all, other than making rep tokens BoA once you hit exalted.

Nah its another game system completely dumb down in BFA

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't touched it since I finished the reps. I'd rather spend the war resources on coins than AP lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    I only do the rep missions since I'm only halfway through exalted with all factions. I started 5 weeks after release, so I'm quite behind.

But the daily WQ grind is slowly killing my will to even bother. I did recently upgrade all outposts, which was useful only for the additional flight path.
    Last edited by Krelian80; 2018-11-15 at 04:24 PM.

I still need reputation for my last alliance faction, but aside from that I'll only look at missions on my phone if the followers aren't fully leveled yet.

The mission table went from being mandatory free-money to easily ignored in my mind, and with the expensive follower items and such. Maybe the rewards will be upped, as the Legion leveling gold missions weren't great money. Otherwise it might be their way of quietly getting rid of them in the future.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes free artifact power

Yep.

Reputation, pet charms, AP, runes.

The gold missions are useless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gvstoned View Post
    free afk artifact power, so yes, why wouldn't you?
    Because resources are better?
    OP don't forget the expensive Runes you very very rarely get missions for.

Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    On my main the mission table feels completely useless to me now. When I first log in I go to check it out before realizing that it offers nothing more than rep tokens I don't need, a measly amount of gold, a laughable amount of AP and the outpost upgrades I haven't bothered doing.

Blizzard seems to be made them too irrelevant in BFA. Thoughts?
    Legion's mission table was great. BfA's by comparison is pretty terrible by comparison.

First and foremost there is a lack of choice when it comes to the Champions. In Legion I could pick and choose which Champions I wanted active from a large roster. Each had their own abilities and thus pros and cons.

Secondly, the Champions do not level up and have no progression. They just... Exist.

Thirdly, we cannot alter our Champions with items which means there is zero customization with our Champions at all.

Fourthly, we do not have Combat Allies, which means we miss out on having our Champions follow us around and help us during questing/world quests. Due to the third point, we also miss out on generating bonus resources/gold when questing with them.

Fifthly, there is absolutely no choice when it comes to troops in BfA. In Legion we had the choice between two troops, each of which had different abilities. We could also change/improve those troops through upgrades. In BfA, we have one troop type who can randomly be given a special ability. We cannot choose to pay more to guarantee the generated troop gets an ability, nor can we decomission troops that do not get any abilities. So we need to actively try to kill our troops without abilities so we can roll the dice again and see if we can make troops with abilities.

Sixthly, there is a strong lack of gold missions, missions that generate quests, missions that reward pet charms or other goodies, etc. That's not fun.

Seventhly, missions seem way too easy as you can get to 200% or close to it without even trying.

All of this really means the mission tables are only really for rep grinding. Once you hit exalted, there is no reason to really bother with the missions. Which is a shame because I quite liked the Legion table.
    Last edited by Lightforged; 2018-11-15 at 05:59 PM.

I loved the tables in WoD and Legion.

This one is (more) BfA garbage. I did it to Exalted on one toon, now if I ever bother to even look at it, I only do Pet Charm missions.

Achievements, but just because im bored. Im missing just one quest for the las tone but does not appear with my main.

I stopped using it because it wastes war resources that I need for bonus roll tokens.

Gold income sucks from mission table, Would not bother with reputations, Ap I do wq and emissary and Island expedition...Beside i only use mission table for pet charms. Other thing is i don't know why they don't bother put raid mission to get u extra gear chance (mythic+? Oh plz) I guess it was taken out the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipton View Post
    Pet Charms and Azerite.

But the Table really has been nerfed into pointlessness. Blizzard got to Table balance just right on Legion, but then (with quite a few features in BFA) we got a lesser version this expac.
    "Just right" = 100% mandatory and also so much free gold people were sitting on 1M+ doing nothing?

I don't farm war resources anymore, so no.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

I only use them for Azerite, runes and pet charms.

I wish they had just dropped it. It's a gimmick that has outlived both its novelty and its usefulness. It wasn't fun in WoD, it wasn't fun in Legion - but at least it was USEFUL there. Now it's neither useful nor fun.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Haven't touched it in ages. There's pretty much zero point to it outside of pet charms.
    Agree 100% with this ^^ .

Just for runes and gold.