Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First, fuck em if he hit her.

Second, what?! This rube was going to run for Presidential office? What as an independent? Or just show up for the sake of it, were actual people with money going to donate to his campaign, that seems totally unlikely. Then again, lots of stupid rich people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How many "woke" independent/guy who totally normally votes left but does nothing but shit on the left people are we up to now on here?
    I love the reasoning too. Look what they did to Kavanaugh...yes, that should be enough to now decide that the side that put Trump in office and allows all his sheer insanity is the one to vote for. Or, ya know, keep smoking DMT and voting for an independent. That'll change shit so much.

How about we be mad Trump put a fucking jackass with no balls to have an opinion outside whoever is in charge tells him is his opinion as the SCOTUS candidate? Nah, blame the Democrats and their sex allegations. It is their fault he got appointed because magically Republicans were going to care about issues, poor opinions that benefit large corporations, unlimited Super PAC donating, unlimited power to the Super Pac and the destruction of privacy. Nah, it was the sexual misconduct allegations that made him get on the bench.

Fucking LOL.

I swear the mental gymnastics of the independent voter are of Olympic level. Keep being woke. Tell me more about how the two party system is broke like I don't fucking know. And how voting for these independent loons who can't figure out how to work the system is going to fix shit and how you're doing something worthwhile.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2018-11-15 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Nobody outright defended Kavanaugh, only people saying he's innocent until proven guilty and fighting those who would consider him guilty already. The question is, will there be an army of radicalized liberals condemning him without evidence or proof?
    Not sure about that but plenty are laughing at right wingers once again shooting themselves in the foot because of a surefire "intelligence" Jacob Wohl's schemes.

He's just building up a comparable resume to challenge the Pussy-Grabber-In-Chief.

LAPD spokesman is claiming there is a victim with visible injuries.

For this to be a hoax these surefire people would need to have hired a woman to get hit then go to the LAPD to make a false accusation against Avenatti. I suppose it's possible. How much do you have to pay someone to take a beating then do something that will almost surely land you in court?

The media getting the identity of the victim wrong would be a much simpler explanation for why his ex-wife claims she wasn't even in the area.

I suppose we'll find out when the LAPD decides whether they want to charge Avenatti or his accuser.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...stic-violence/

10+ Year Old Account
    Would i love if it turns out it was this Wohl boy and the right shoot itself massively in the foot? Of course!

On the other hand, while i like Avenatti for attacking Trump furiosly, i also think he is a self promoting sleazebag. If he uses these traits to fight Trump, good for him.

But i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he is aggressive and may lash out. So, while all this is based on my conjecture, lets wait for more facts to surface:

If he did it, get his balls.
    If the Wohl boy staged the whole thing, get his balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait . . .

This came from "Surefire Intelligence?"

Hokay, guess this is a nontroversy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    All women should be believed.
    Yeah, and said woman said it didn't happen, and since this was pushed by Suref-I mean Jacob Wohl-, I'm taking her word for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Surefire's website

https://surefireintelligence.com/

It's incredibly amateur, with stories written up to make them look good that read like they were written by a high schooler. There's no information about any employees. There's only an address which goes to a place where there's no "Surefire" office.

It's safe to say this whole thing is a scam and Avenatti can get in line behind Mueller to sue the shit out of Jacob Wohl.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How many "woke" independent/guy who totally normally votes left but does nothing but shit on the left people are we up to now on here?
    Its not shitting on the left to simply point out deplorable behavior displayed by people that claim to be of the same political mindset of myself. But I get how you like to swing things into a specific narrative. Its the same thing the other outraged posters were doing when confronted by someone that is tired of behavior that is particularly reflective of the very people they, themselves condemn.

Oh, and I hold similar contempt for people that do the same thing on the right... Just happens to be a bunch of close minded leftists replying to me, not people from the right, otherwise, it would have been the same response to them.

I have plenty of intelligent people in my life from both parties (my family is left and as a lot of our beliefs align, is partly the reason I am too) but I have bright people in my life on the right as well. Neither group of people delve into the petty bickering that I would think most people would want to get past in early childhood. Both groups of people (that disagree across multiple subjects) are both tired and worried about the focus of most public political discussions considering they are largely focused on vilifying a person, despite the facts, no matter what they are, rather then subjects of importance.

But rather then tossing a carcass into a pit of rabid hyenas for amusement (or masochism) this conversation is depressingly lost and never even really started from the get go. Trying to talk to people about perspectives seemingly always comes across as denouncing their own, no matter how you swing it (even if unintended). But discussions, specially here become nothing but defensive shit flinging matches (specially here) and you get people that jump at every chance to use silly catch phrases like "woke" applying it where ever they can because it builds up their own ego each time.

Sorry for being a distraction in your echo chamber.
    Last edited by Cel; 2018-11-16 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    worried about the focus of most public political discussions considering they are largely focused on vilifying a person, despite the facts,
    What "facts" is there that challenges the notion that Trump is by and large a selfish, greedy person putting his family business and interests ahead of the country?

Because I have facts. We have facts saying so. Where are YOUR facts that counter it?

This is why no one takes you seriously and think you are just one flaming pile of concern troll nonsense.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I'd love to know when I said they commit the most BOMBINGS. I really would.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time you post an opinion you back my claim. Thank you for making my job easier.

- - - Updated - - -

So is "trumpkin" like Nazi to you guys? Sure seems that way.
    Then feel free to provide a single quote... Seven months and counting...

I'd love to know when I said they commit the most BOMBINGS. I really would.
    Here you go buddy. From the thread about the Austin bomber back in March:

If we want to go by statistical data than this was more than likely done by an African American. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Wait . . .

This came from "Surefire Intelligence?"

Hokay, guess this is a nontroversy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and said woman said it didn't happen, and since this was pushed by Suref-I mean Jacob Wohl-, I'm taking her word for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Surefire's website

https://surefireintelligence.com/

It's incredibly amateur, with stories written up to make them look good that read like they were written by a high schooler. There's no information about any employees. There's only an address which goes to a place where there's no "Surefire" office.

It's safe to say this whole thing is a scam and Avenatti can get in line behind Mueller to sue the shit out of Jacob Wohl.
    Nothing you said countered what I said. The little jackass was trying to say "oh we should let the courts handle it" to mock what should happen and what people say so I retorted with the left's little "all women should be believed". Had nothing to do with whether or not the story was real or not. Move along.

So you have no statement on bombings. Got it.

This was referring to crime in general...not bombings. I knew you wouldn't let me down.
    No, the thread was specifically talking about a bombing. Anyone can click on your quote and see that.

And when several people asked you to provide the statistics that you mentioned, you mysteriously disappeared from the thread.

Post histories are a bitch, aren't they?

Nothing you said countered what I said. The little jackass was trying to say "oh we should let the courts handle it" to mock what should happen and what people say so I retorted with the left's little "all women should be believed". Had nothing to do with whether or not the story was real or not. Move along.
    And we do believe her. She says IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Is this a bit too complicated for you to comprehend?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And we do believe her. She says IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Is this a bit too complicated for you to comprehend?
    Except you weren't saying that what's hard for you to understand. You believe her now that it fits your narrative. Change your story more and try to act like you're winning when you're not though.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    So he's innocent until proven guilty right?
    Yes, he is. Did you extend the same presumption to Justice Kavanaugh?

Except you weren't saying that what's hard for you to understand. You believe her now that it fits your narrative. Change your story more and try to act like you're winning when you're not though.
    You must be confusing me with someone else. I don't think we'd had an exchange on this before my last comment.
    But anyway... you're still doing it wrong. Your "clever" jab at the "always believe the women" crowd doesn't work here.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    What "facts" is there that challenges the notion that Trump is by and large a selfish, greedy person putting his family business and interests ahead of the country?

Because I have facts. We have facts saying so. Where are YOUR facts that counter it?

This is why no one takes you seriously and think you are just one flaming pile of concern troll nonsense.

I never once argued against this. You continue to completely miss, or ignore, or try to twist my point and jump to attack an argument I never made. Its funny how you continue to completely align with the childish behavior I am pointing at though.
    - Coming up with fake arguments I am not even backing
    - Diverting the topic to the one rant you feel confident you can win because its your tried and true rally call and you have it stuck on repeat. Its really off topic and bizarre though that Trump being a bad person is just about the only thing you can hang your hat on. It makes no sense for you to harp on it though. For the who knows how many times, I am not a Trump supporter nor back his behavior. I have stated repeatedly essentially your same labeling earlier in this thread. Please, at least try to attempt to stay on target.
    - Speaking for everyone assuming they agree with you when you have apparently indoctrinated your view point through echo chambers and people that will forever agree with you.

I wasn't talking about facts pertaining to trump. I was talking about these witch hunts you so gleefully get behind and how the habit is to ignore facts and just focus on attacking and dragging your opponent through the dirt. I was talking about the general practice of it, not specific cases.

You can't seem to pull your attention away from Trump though. Whats your fascination with the clown?

We really can't seem to have this conversation because we arn't even connecting on concepts. You haven't referred to my actual point once from what I can see and from your replies, I don't have any faith that your hysteria regarding all this is even due to the points I am actually trying to make and not just what you have made up in your mind and decided for me.

That said, conversation is something that requires two people and while I have concluded you have essentially fallen flat on your face in this regard, I clearly haven't held up my end either and I am sorry I haven't been able to get you even remotely closer to my repeated point.

I mean, I can point to endless points of interest in media as examples as to what I am referring too. This threads OP is one. Your behavior and responses to me, and the other toxic posters that became enraged at me for pointing out the behavior that leads to these divides are further proof that you, and people like you are far to invested in digging out the dirt on any one you see as your opposition(or just dumping it all over them) in your attempt at a fictional higher ground are further proof of what I have been talking about.

All said and done though. I don't really expect you to come back to me with anything that actually connects to my statements at this point, but rather another mis-perceived outburst (probably including your favorite topic, Trump). I have already sunk into behavior I condemn myself for by letting myself get invested in this fruitless back and forth. Not dismissing my point, but I rather not get pulled into the same childish mudslinging I speak against. Unlike others, such as your self, I like to keep my hypocritical behavior in check when recognized and I can prevent it. So with seeing no value in a back and forth with someone that refutes the behavior I am speaking about with the very behavior that I am speaking about, I am out.

Enjoy what I can only guess as what you will perceive as some kind of ill-conceived personal victory. BTW, just a heads up, a small echo chamber forum of people that lynch anyone that speaks up outside of them does not equate to everyone. Eventually you may step out into the real world and see that many people don't work off extremes, limited/biased perspectives.

I do find it funny/ironic that your habitual conversation ender, Trump, is a success story of your behavior. He thrives off of drama and divisive politics. Between fronting Hillary, the worst possible opponent in presidential history to go against Trump (I mean, she lost against Trump. How sad can you be to have that happen?) and this focus on divisive shaming people like you just love to eat up, his campaign was all in his area of expertise. Congrats and helping him take office (and you think I'm his support... Go figure). I don't expect you to get that one either though. I thought the first point I was making was far simpler and I was never even able to get you on the same page.

Another cis white man abusing his patriarchy privilege, fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Another cis white man abusing his patriarchy privilege, fuck him.
    You're right. In any decently run country Jacob Wohl would've been in jail after the Mueller incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    so the thing about humor is needing certain lining of truth to it. His had it, yours didn't.
    Are we going to pretend that Keith Ellison (D) didn't just win an election in Minnesota last week?