I'm posting this here since JT clearly hasn't actually watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Fallout 4: Multiplayer Edition".
    Naw they just made "Fallout Multiplayer: We lack the basic's for this type of game Edition".
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Had an amazing scorchbeast battle with two random people on the side of a mountain earlier today. Lasted like 20-30 minutes, we were running up and down and shooting the thing while it had a dogfighting match with a cargobot. Amazing visuals as the sun was going down and one of the other people took out a gatling laser and started blasting at the monster with it from high up on the cliff face, red lasers coloring the dark sky. Probably most fun I've had in any Bethesda game as far as combat goes.

Then the two people went their way and I continued playing Fallout the way I usually do, exploring alone. This is pretty much exactly what a multiplayer Fallout should be like.

Yeah review scores are hovering around 2-3 on Metacritic still.

Good chunk are negative and tbh I can't blame people for speaking their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Come now Eleccybubb you know those are just haters and the game is gods greatest gift.

/s
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

User reviews*

Which are even more useless than normal metacritic reviews due to how easy it is to review bomb them.

Edit: https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2018/11...out-76-review/

If y'all are looking for some validation for not liking a game you're not playing or something, here's a super critical review.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-11-16 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    User reviews*

Which are even more useless than normal metacritic reviews due to how easy it is to review bomb them.

Edit: https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2018/11...out-76-review/

If y'all are looking for some validation for not liking a game you're not playing or something, here's a super critical review.
    Yeah yeah we know Edge. Being critical is bad but the "do no wrong" attitude round here is fine.

Been infracted enough times to know how it all goes.

Yeah yeah we know Edge. Being critical is bad but the "do no wrong" attitude round here is fine.
    Never said either thing, actually, because neither is remotely true and I hold neither opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    What’s Good:
    Large world
    Lots of things to pick up
    Having friends

From the review you linked, goddamn, fun you make you friends is not feature of a game, that's something you and your friends should do. Unless a game is explicitly made for co-op (A way out) or an MMO - it should be able to stand on it's own two feet if you're a solo player - ESPECIALLY an RPG
    Yeah...hence why they gave it a 3/10.

Been infracted enough times to know how it all goes.
    You need to learn to give Bethesda a pass man they are a small multi-billion dollar indie company.

I don't think I'm one to hate on a product people worked on for no reason, but everything about F76 is just so lame and objectively worse than other fallout games to me.
    The thing is its not only worse then all other Fallout Games, Its also worse then all (or most) other Survival Sandbox games like Rust and Cohan.

Its try's to be both and fails at both.

I don't think I'm one to hate on a product people worked on for no reason, but everything about F76 is just so lame and objectively worse than other fallout games to me.
    And that's totally fine. If you don't enjoy it I'm not going to tell you you're wrong, it was never my intention to imply that. I love all kinds of games others hate and hate all kinds of games others love. Everyone likes different shit and that's all cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Well... shit.
    Yup, RIP me ever enjoying this game if I ever buy it, according to this review ;___;

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The thing is its not only worse then all other Fallout Games, Its also worse then all (or most) other Survival Sandbox games like Rust and Cohan.

Exactly.

It's trying to be a Fallout game but also similar to other games and quite frankly doing meh at both.

Tbh if Rust was on PS4 I probably would get that.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-11-17 at 12:16 AM.

Exactly.

It's trying to be a Fallout game but also similar to other games and quite frankly doing meh at both.
    See even with all its issues all they would have to do is make one change and I would play it. I have always wanted a Survival Sandbox game in this type of setting and that alone would entertain me for hours on end.

I honestly think PVP is such a focus in this game because they realize how shallow everything else is.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's prettier than Rust for example, but you'd expect that from a AAA dev, but other than that - I don't know why you would play this over Rust if you wanted a survival game.
    I like the world setting in FO76 much more then Rust and Cohan, But that's all it has going for it right now for me.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't think you were insinuating anything like that, and I get that people who do like the game will get annoyed when people mindlessly hate it with no real reasons for doing so. I get all that, but I feel it's very important to discuss these things, I think if we let sub par products slip by, and game devs employ lazy methods to milk cash, it will just continue to get worse and worse. And I'm not being naive here - companies obviously care about money first and foremost, but it's proven that many companies can and do make huge profits and also make great games that are widely liked by consumers (rockstar, CPR, naughty dog) and are consumer friendly.

Look at Starwars BF 2, consumers definitely can bring shoddy design into the light and make the games better for everyone.
    Agreed. There's plenty of great discussion to be had, and sometimes players can get companies to change design when it's so widely and negatively received. It helps when press are also endlessly delivering negative headlines and investors get worried : P

15+ Year Old Account
    There's like five people here who a) haven't played the game b) don't even plan on playing the game c) hate the game to their guts d) keep spamming the thread about how the game is shit.

May I just ask...why? Why do you bother? We get it, you don't like the game and don't plan to buy it or play it - move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gee how dare people discuss ideas on a forum
    "Discuss ideas"

Right.

- - - Updated - - -

Has there been any news on when the first patch is going to go live? I have two broken quests and I want that third person zooming. ._.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

I hate pretty much all survival games with a passion, this game is fine to me. Wouldn't call this a sandbox game either, it's not even close.

There definitely worse Fallout games unless you're just counting Bethesdas games.

The game isn't perfect, the game isn't for everyone, just want Bethesda said it would be.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, you seem to want anyone who doesn't like the game to go away,
    Of course I do, because I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion on whether they think the game is good or not, what do streamers or reviewers think about it or how shit the metacritic score is.

you just want an echo chamber, as far as I am aware, you don't need to care about what myself or other people think
    I want an echo chamber of people discussing the game. And I mean people who actually play the game.

Ranting about eg. the current state of WoW is an entirely different thing - if you are an ex player who has played it for years and has since quit and would like the game to change somehow to get back to it.

But this isn't WoW and you aren't an ex player of the game. The game has never been something you would have enjoyed and most likely never will, so just piss off and go find a new game to whine about. There are way too many professional whiners on these forums who just jump in to whine about every game.

Well, you seem to want anyone who doesn't like the game to go away, you just want an echo chamber, as far as I am aware, you don't need to care about what myself or other people think
    There's something to be said on the topic though.

If you're not playing a game. If it doesn't interest you. If don't have anything new to discuss other than bringing up the same things...why stick around? You can voice the things you don't like etc. and discuss them and that's totally cool, but after a certain point it kinda just ends up being repeating yourself for the sake of repeating yourself.

I voiced the hell out of my criticisms of Destiny 2 while I played and for a while afterwards. Now I rarely post about it though, because I'm no longer playing, have little interest in it, and don't really have anything new to say that I (and others) haven't already said dozens of times.

I wish they would fix the token dispenser for Prickett's Fort. I just want to complete the quest and get it out of my log.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.