Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allieskiller View Post
    I know some do, but it is against the teachings of Islam nevertheless.
    cool

10+ Year Old Account
    It varies, generally more during summer.

Some days I'll have a beer with dinner, sometimes I'll have several to many beers a Friday or Saturday evening, sometimes I drink no alcohol at all for a few weeks.

I mostly drink beer. Wine less than once a month on average and spirits maybe a few times a year.

Oh and just to clarify; I drink because I like the taste, which is why I generally don't drink for example whiskey because I don't like the taste.

One beer a day keeps the sorrows away.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    how often do u drink alcohol? weekly? daily? once per month?
    Only when I'm awake.

This thread, lol. Where are the drinkers at? I know you're out there.

I pick up a six-pack of craft beer every weekend, it usually lasts me through midweek. My friends and I have a few beers at a brewery a two or three times a month. In more formal settings, I'll have red wine or whiskey. I usually have two or three drinks in any social setting, I will almost never drink more than that. It's a fine line between an uplifting buzz and drunkenness, the later I do not like.

And whats with all the "taste" comments lol? It's an acquired taste, sure, but I get the feeling your experiences are bottom-shelf gin in a coffee mug and budget (piss) beer. You cannot even tell there is booze in a good, mild cocktail.
    Last edited by Debased; 2018-11-18 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debased View Post
    And whats with all the "taste" comments lol? It's an acquired taste, sure, but I get the feeling your experiences are bottom-shelf gin in a coffee mug and budget (piss) beer. You cannot even tell there is booze in a good, mild cocktail.
    I can pretty much. I'm super sensitive to bitter tastes. For example lot of other people are fine with bit of charring in fish, but when I taste even tiny portion charring I just can't eat that part at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    very rarely. Talking once a blue moon rarely :P

It messes up my diet so I tend to keep away
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Errrr.... on average 3 to 4 drinks a day.

Realistically I spent about 3 to 4 nights a day in the pub with friends and perhaps a drink every now and then when it's actually proper weather to sit on the balcony.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not much. If I'm at a restaurant that serves alcohol, I might have a beer with my food (and maybe a second one if someone else is driving). And I'll have a rum and Coke every once in a while, usually later evening when I'm gaming or just need to wind down some after work.

And if I'm at a friend's house and get offered a beer, I don't turn it down. Although I'm extremely careful in any situation where I know I'll have to get home (ie, drive) soon.
    Last edited by avitush; 2018-11-20 at 05:11 PM.

So far I’ve drank 3 times in 2018.

Super bowl
    Halloween party
    Solo drinking rum while raiding with guild mates. Had to try this new rum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allieskiller View Post
    Never. I'm Muslim.
    /throws bacon at you

I pretty much drink on the weekends when watching a sporting game. Normally Saturday. Used to be more but im old now.

I'll not drink for months, then I'll keep beer or whatever in me all day every day for a few weeks
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Like once every 5 years if i'm forced to

Average every other day.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Once every couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I drink alcohol on a weekly basis, however I do not necessarily get drunk on a weekly basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    If i have anything I'll drink a little every night. Typically don't go past 2 beers or a single glass of something harder. I probably average out to every other day.

One glass of red wine or a beer per meal is almost mandatory, and the occasional whiskey in the evening to relax.

Whenever really. It really depends on what is going on. I don't drink much though, and I can't always keep up with others. Not sure why but I just don't like drinking too much, like gobbling down a bottle of vodka before even going out. Never got the appeal. I'd rather smoke a joint and drink a couple of beers and call it there.

I do have an addictive personality though and I smoke like a chimney, so maybe that is why I kind of resist other drugs. I don't dink coffee either because I know that once I'm hooked on it that's it for the rest of my life.