Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Got into one on my pally tank, the last boss was out already, shield was down to 20%.. still able to kill it though, seems a lot are doing them to level so dps is rather low, my tank was never last on damage :/
    I did try to tank as a bear and I seem to not understand what they changed, so squishy, even in a bunch of legendary gear you can throw on cause of time walking...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    wtf....its so hard now
    Hard? It's not hard..

But fights does take longer time.. Last time TBC was timewalking, bosses took ~20 seconds (according to DBM), now they take over a minute..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Its the other people who are the problem, the dungeons are hard yes! but the journal tells you how to deal with the bosses, its just a matter that you got into a really bad group!
    The issue with the TBC era content is that it wasn't, mechanically, difficult. Things just hit *really* hard and were huge damage sponges and that design element seems to have been preserved. Not respecting that fact is going to get you killed. In that regard, it's a relatively faithful recreation of the content.

was in a grp that couldnt get passed the 2nd boss bc the healing debuff stacked too high and they couldnt out dps it
    Couldn't the group get the items from the guy at the start and spam use them if you were really that bad? Should be stuck on last boss if anything...

I did the daily on 2 characters and BM is the only dungeon I didn't get. But I noticed that some other TW dungeons have become harder aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    The issue with the TBC era content is that it wasn't, mechanically, difficult. Things just hit *really* hard and were huge damage sponges and that design element seems to have been preserved. Not respecting that fact is going to get you killed. In that regard, it's a relatively faithful recreation of the content.
    Indeed, TBC was the era of control. You better control exactly what is going on, follow the mechanics to the letter, move out of stuff instantly (no finishing your cast) or you blew up.
    It was fewer mechanics but dam did they make you pay attention to them.

Yeah TW is a mess right now. I mean they're doable, but they're waaay harder than they used to be. They feel like they're some low m+ key, but reward shit loot.

Honestly, I liked timewalking when it was easy content.

It is really fun when you are a Blood DK with Shadowmourne

None of them are anywhere near as hard as they used to be back in TBC , i have a sneaky suspicion that they are lvl 70 normal versions of the instance. MT was a joke, far too easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post
    None of them are anywhere near as hard as they used to be back in TBC , i have a sneaky suspicion that they are lvl 70 normal versions of the instance. MT was a joke, far too easy.
    While i do agree they are watered down, MT was a nightmare in the pugs i did.
    I had to do it twice and neither of the tanks moved out of the magic dampening bubble which almost nullifies your heals.
    They also refused to pick up the caster mobs in the pack which resulted me as healer getting constantly barraged.
    The amount of wipes in the room before the priestess boss was hilarious cause of the multi-trashpack pulls to obscene levels (avenger shield bouncing between packs)
    It was funny seeing people keep trying to move back the floor on KT and getting constantly bounced back up tough, they just refused to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only weird thing I noticed was the reaver's arc lightning was hitting everyone for half their hp in MGT. Everything else was faceroll in every dungeon I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    While i do agree they are watered down, MT was a nightmare in the pugs i did.
    I had to do it twice and neither of the tanks moved out of the magic dampening bubble which almost nullifies your heals.
    They also refused to pick up the caster mobs in the pack which resulted me as healer getting constantly barraged.
    The amount of wipes in the room before the priestess boss was hilarious cause of the multi-trashpack pulls to obscene levels (avenger shield bouncing between packs)
    It was funny seeing people keep trying to move back the floor on KT and getting constantly bounced back up tough, they just refused to learn.
    I did admit i did spend quite a bit of the time tanking as fury, but thats what bloodthirst heals and impending victory are for :P

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    The only weird thing I noticed was the reaver's arc lightning was hitting everyone for half their hp in MGT. Everything else was faceroll in every dungeon I did.
    Ahhh yeh i noticed that, that was funny.

A few i noticed with fucked scaling when levering where

Shirrak the Dead Watcher: Carnivorous Bite doing mental damage to people and killing them before they could be healed.
    Anomalus: The lightning portal ticking for over 1/3 of my hp
    Castrers: In general there spells not scaling correctly and hitting 4 or 5 times hander than they should.
    Last edited by andrewjoy; 2018-11-19 at 03:13 PM.

was in a grp that couldnt get passed the 2nd boss bc the healing debuff stacked too high and they couldnt out dps it
    i tanked the boss yesterday and didnt even notice the stacks... was your group purging his haste buff?

There's a big difference between hard content and terrible players.

I ran them all on my brewmaster, and aside from being top DPS (ilvl 365 - no leg or set bonus), they all went smoothly. I will say, I hate Arcatraz because of the constant flow of mobs in teh beginning coupled with weak ass dps, shit took forever. Black Morass was fine though, didnt notice any problems at all. Shattered Halls felt slightly overtuned? Or again, maybe was due to lack of DPS. Most dps i saw was 300-500, whereas I, as a tank, was up near 800-1k on most pulls.

not 1 post that includes bitching, and the laughing is what makes u the bag i described earlier
    so because i laugh it makes me a shitbag.... should i just agree with you and say yes they are so hard.... :O FFS GET GUD SCRUB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drvr02RT View Post
    I ran them all on my brewmaster, and aside from being top DPS (ilvl 365 - no leg or set bonus), they all went smoothly. I will say, I hate Arcatraz because of the constant flow of mobs in teh beginning coupled with weak ass dps, shit took forever. Black Morass was fine though, didnt notice any problems at all. Shattered Halls felt slightly overtuned? Or again, maybe was due to lack of DPS. Most dps i saw was 300-500, whereas I, as a tank, was up near 800-1k on most pulls.
    Fyi, the constant flow of mobs stop when you kill both the archers at the start. Most random groups I get into have no idea about this and it takes forever.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    wtf....its so hard now
    No it isn't. However, I've been with incompetent tanks, healers, and/or dps that has made it hard, so I can understand why some people think it is hard.

The big issue isn't that it is hard, but it was so over-the-top easy in the past that people just assume that they can just plow through like current heroic content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Fyi, the constant flow of mobs stop when you kill both the archers at the start. Most random groups I get into have no idea about this and it takes forever.
    Ahh, I didnt take the time to see if it was a dead body laying on the ground or what....I mean, its been a few years since I ran them haha!

Its not that hard you just need someone to remove the magic buff the boss get which makes him attack 200% faster.
    Hunters with a pet mages and shamans i also think priests and warlocks can do it as well
    Last edited by RaZz0r; 2018-11-19 at 04:01 PM.