Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cat owners are just people too lazy and irresponsible to own dogs!

Controversial title aside of which I hold no strong opinion of either way I actually heard an interesting conversation on the radio about dog poo. Basically they were discussing owners that do not pick up dog shit and a few points caught my attention.

One person commented on the amount of plastic poo bags going to landfill and suggested we only pick up on pavements but not grass. Another commented on changing the ingredients in most dog food to limit dogs having the shits. The final point was somebody that suggested everyone should just get cats which irked me because I never encounter a dog shitting in my garden but regularly see neighbours cat shitting there

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone whose insta says "Cat Mom" or talks of "Fur Babys" I know is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Controversial title aside of which I hold no strong opinion of either way I actually heard an interesting conversation on the radio about dog poo. Basically they were discussing owners that do not pick up dog shit and a few points caught my attention.

One person commented on the amount of plastic poo bags going to landfill and suggested we only pick up on pavements but not grass. Another commented on changing the ingredients in most dog food to limit dogs having the shits. The final point was somebody that suggested everyone should just get cats which irked me because I never encounter a dog shitting in my garden but regularly see neighbours cat shitting there
    As long as it isn't someones else's lawn. Dog shit/piss will kill grass.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dogs are cute and fun, but i'm not a fan of picking up steaming hot shit. As well, I love cats, but don't want to smell their litter box.

I choose rabbits. Less smelly, super easy to clean up after, live as long as a cat or dog, just as friendly if socialized, don't need to be taken on walks. Ultimate pet.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I like cats and if I had a dog, I'd still want a cat.

But it is true that I don't have a dog because I'd be too lazy to want to take it outside to poop several times a day every day. Keeping up with cleaning a litterbox is easy by comparison.

I live in a one bedroom apartment. One day if I get a house with a yard where I can let the dog run around all they want, I'll be happy to get a dog. But I'd feel bad cooping one up in my apartment right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I like cats and if I had a dog, I'd still want a cat.

But it is true that I don't have a dog because I'd be too lazy to want to take it outside to poop several times a day every day. Keeping up with cleaning a litterbox is easy by comparison.

I live in a one bedroom apartment. One day if I get a house with a yard where I can let the dog run around all they want, I'll be happy to get a dog. But I'd feel bad cooping one up in my apartment right now.
    I think it's equally cruel keeping a cat housebound but that's obviously a devisive opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You could argue that everyones lazy.. If someone wants to have a dog or cat and take care of the animal proper: idgaf what you do fam

Deleted
    Cats expect unconditional love.
    Dogs give unconditional love.

Cat people are dogs.
    Dog peoples are cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I choose rabbits. Less smelly, super easy to clean up after, live as long as a cat or dog, just as friendly if socialized, don't need to be taken on walks. Ultimate pet.
    Forgot to mention that they don't need vaccinations like dogs and cats need, and usually the vet bills are much cheaper. Although, it takes an attentive caretaker to make sure they notice if something is wrong with their rabbit, as it doesn't take much for a rabbit to get stasis and/or end up in a dire situation. Fortunately, it doesn't happen often, I've just seen it way too often with rescue rabbits when we rehabilitate them.

One of mine likes to play with our pitbull, which is rather funny to watch considering their size difference. She does have a little bit of an attitude, as she'll nip at my shoes if I don't give her enough attention...
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Cats are way cooler than dogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Forgot to mention that they don't need vaccinations like dogs and cats need, and usually the vet bills are much cheaper. Although, it takes an attentive caretaker to make sure they notice if something is wrong with their rabbit, as it doesn't take much for a rabbit to get stasis and/or end up in a dire situation. Fortunately, it doesn't happen often, I've just seen it way too often with rescue rabbits when we rehabilitate them.

One of mine likes to play with our pitbull, which is rather funny to watch considering their size difference. She does have a little bit of an attitude, as she'll nip at my shoes if I don't give her enough attention...
    D'awww! That's cute!

Ours is a 13 year old Tan. She is super sweet, she will pull at our pant leg rather than actually nipping our feet though. She has been a great little bun. Though due to age, she is getting to the point where we have to keep a constant watch. Her spine is not doing so well, and she keeps getting sores on her feet. We treat it with ointment, and she gets her pain meds for her back, plus she gets a Critical Care oatmeal twice a day. Aaannnd she has ulcers behind her eyes, so she gets lubricant to keep them moist. All in all though, these things aren't expensive, and don't take very much effort, she is actually really good about taking her meds, and being handled for her eye drops and such.

RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Goldfish owners are just people too lazy and irresponsible to own cats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe-chan View Post
    Cats are way cooler than dogs.
    What he/she said.

Also: https://twitter.com/WockyCC/status/1062999151405948929
    Last edited by theWocky; 2018-11-19 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've owned cats.

I've owned dogs.

I like both.
    #boycottchina

I have cats because my work doesn't give me enough free time to take care of a dog. Damn... you're right. I'm so lazy! Are you God?

(Sweeping generalizations are dumb)

I would rather have a cat because i KNOW dogs are more work and i don't have time for that.
    I'd argue that's more responsible than people who own 3-4 dogs and treat em like shit.

My sister getting a dog actually made me realize I am most definitely a cat person, specifically because they are quieter and lower maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Cat people are dogs.
    Dog peoples are cats.
    I've seen this sentiment expressed before, and while I still think it's an interesting theory, I'm not sure it's always applicable. I find it easier to relate to cats than dogs, since I also tend to be fairly quiet and reserved, and get annoyed when people are trying to be "social" when I'm not in the mood.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Cats are cute and dogs aren't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Pets in general are immoral and damaging to the planet. Most animal owners are lazy and irresponsible.
    Have you got a magic wand to exterminate all domestic animals?

Interesting how dog owners are the ones always posting bullshit and insulting other people's pets and preferences, specially cats.
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2018-11-19 at 06:13 PM. Reason: misspell
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!