Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Bloodthirsty-dreadwing, excuse me?

1000 medals for a stipped down scrawny version of the Armored Bloodwing. Who in their right mind would ever farm that? I can go out and chop some wood at the local mill for 3 hours and just buy the mount off the store. The better looking version at that. Rather than farming for what, 2-3 weeks , 5 hours a day for this ugly sh*tshow.
    Last edited by mmoc38f3e4c48b; 2018-11-20 at 03:41 PM.

Horde complaining about mount re-skins, that is adorable.

(j/k, all in good fun, you're right).

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    1000 medals for a stipped down scrawny version of the Armored Bloodwing. Who in their right mind would ever farm that? I can go out and chop some wood at the local mill for 3 hours and just buy the mount off the store. The better looking version at that. Rather than farming for what, 2-3 weeks , 5 hours a day for this ugly sh*tshow.
    We will alert all local media, first responders and other crybabies that blizz did not cater specifically to your standards for a new mount, which is a bat model, which is a mount class that is almost non existant

now, go off to california if you are going to cry a river of tears, they need the help in the fires
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

You're not supposed to get it in 2-3 weeks of 5 hours a day farming. You're supposed to do what you want to enjoy in the game and at some point down the road look at your currency and be like "oh shit I have 1168 medals" and you go buy the mount, happy with a smile on your face.

There's nothing forcing you to quit your job to farm this in 3 weeks, it's a fucking mount, which means it's 100% useless. So get it in 2 years if you want to, it factually does not matter.

They've made the alliance mount unique and the horde mount lame because Blizzard only know how to go from one extreme to another. Instead of having common sense and giving the horde and alliance a unique mount each they think it makes a better point giving the unique mount to the faction that has made complaints and memes about only having horses for mount options in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    They've made the alliance mount unique and the horde mount lame because Blizzard only know how to go from one extreme to another. Instead of having common sense and giving the horde and alliance a unique mount each they think it makes a better point giving the unique mount to the faction that has made complaints and memes about only having horses for mount options in BFA.

Pardon me as I go ride my 5 new random ugly horses from alliance stuff this expansion to get one new looking mount.

You dont farm for it, you just do the new content if you enjoy it and then at some point you can buy the mount if you want it as a bonus. Thats what currencies are for.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Pardon me as I go ride my 5 new random ugly horses from alliance stuff this expansion to get one new looking mount.
    That's my point. What's so hard about giving both factions unique mounts? It's like they deliberately do this stuff just to cause faction drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    That's my point. What's so hard about giving both factions unique mounts? It's like they deliberately do this stuff just to cause faction drama.
    you have to be drop the toaster in the bath while you are in the tub stupid to let things like this actually but you enough to cause drama
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

I don't mind it, matches hunter pets. Basically the unarmored version of the armored bloodwing.
    Gonna get it on my hunter as soon as I can, like I was going to if it were a generic wolf or a unique mount /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    you have to be drop the toaster in the bath while you are in the tub stupid to let things like this actually but you enough to cause drama
    I tried rereading this several times and it makes 0 sense

It's another bat, a mount that is nearly non-existent in the game so far.

It's not all that awesome, but then again Horde got plenty of awesome mounts so far in BfA so...

Deleted
    At least you didn't get a horse

Won’t lie, the horde has 3 different faction mounts that are completely different, 2 of which are new mounts from BfA. They have a Pterodax, hyena and a bloodswarmer.

Meanwhile alliance has 3 horses that are different colors. Was super dissapointing, really didn’t feel hyped at all getting to exalted as alliance.

Not sure why they can’t just make unique mounts for each faction instead of making 3 cool/different mounts for horde and 3 of the same horses for alliance but it feels nice getting something somewhat unique from the warfront currency.

People with too much time farm for stuff like this. Everyone else plays the game and through attrition eventually have enough currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You're not supposed to get it in 2-3 weeks of 5 hours a day farming. You're supposed to do what you want to enjoy in the game and at some point down the road look at your currency and be like "oh shit I have 1168 medals" and you go buy the mount, happy with a smile on your face.

There's nothing forcing you to quit your job to farm this in 3 weeks, it's a fucking mount, which means it's 100% useless. So get it in 2 years if you want to, it factually does not matter.
    While it pains me to agree with you, you are completely right on this.

I don't understand why people think everything in the game is mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Yeah I'll never not feel sorry for the herd of horses alliance has

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

This. You are our hero.

- - - Updated - - -

People who already bought everything else and want 1 extra mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the bottom of the complaint well, or can we go lower?

It is not really a big deal.
    Play the content and buy the mount at a normal pace.

"Farming" is not needed.

At least you're not getting your 4th or 5th Horse for the expac. Move along nothing to see here.