Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This isn't a partisan issue, you shouldn't use personal email accounts to do government business. I don't understand how politicians get away with it, I would be fired if I did such a thing. You certainly shouldn't set up a private email server in your home and store classified information or any government information.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    No, she didn't.
    Yes she did Trumpycat.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering that the Republicans investigated her for years over the emails, the bolded part DIDN'T HAPPEN. Gmail is easily hacked. Hillary's server, NEVER WAS. And Ivanka has security clearance for some dumb fucking reason.

Thanks for being gullible.
    It's obvious you havent worked for the government. Even interns get a security clearance depending on where u are. They hand them out like candy. I got mine at 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    As I see it if I must accept that behavior out of a Clinton or Obama administration official, then I see zero problem with it with a Bush or Trump administration official. The rules exist for everyone or no one. Since it was acceptable before, then its acceptable now.
    Nice spin, but doesn't hold up to scrutiny, like Clinton complied with record keeping rules and laws, this it would seem isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I guess we will never know. If she sending stuff like military locations or informants names then ya, lock her up too. But I don't trust the media on this one. "Government business".
    Doesn't matter, they shouldn't be using it either way.

Yet this is the Trump administration, they are infamous for Corruption and Incompetence.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Doesn't matter, they shouldn't be using it either way.

Yet this is the Trump administration, they are infamous for Corruption and Incompetence.
    Shouldn't be using what? Personal email accounts? You are allowed to have a hotmail acct even tho u are in the governmemt

It's obvious you havent worked for the government. Even interns get a security clearance depending on where u are. They hand them out like candy. I got mine at 18.
    She isn't a government employee though. She LEGALLY CAN'T BE in the WHITEHOUSE thanks to Nepotism laws. And no you didn't get a security clearance at 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't be using what? Personal email accounts? You are allowed to have a hotmail acct even tho u are in the governmemt
    She is violating the records act by sending out government emails that can't be kept.

Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    Secretary of State deliberately creating a private email server to conceal dealings, which she then deletes the instant it is put under scrutiny, =/= the laymen first daughter using a gmail account to plan largely social events. Not only does Ivanka not have access to the kinds of security data that were handled under the laws that Hillary ought to have been prosecuted with, but she didn't conceal anything now that the private use has come to light. Not even close to the same hemisphere of the same issue.
    ya that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They're more present in the other thread.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...mb-Email-Thing
    Why am I not surprised that a bunch of Trump supporters are bending over backwards to defend the spawn of the Shitgibbon.

She isn't a government employee though. She LEGALLY CAN'T BE in the WHITEHOUSE thanks to Nepotism laws. And no you didn't get a security clearance at 18.
    Yes I did. There are programs that allow you to work on military bases as an undergrad. You start learning what you will be doing after you graduate. I worked on environmental monitoring using the siprnet. But I'm sure you are correct.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

She is violating the records act by sending out government emails that can't be kept.
    Thats what I'm saying tho. Just because a news outlet calls it government info, doesnt mean it is. I'm holding back on crucifying her until I see what was in the email

A large number of Clinton's emails were classified. Ivanka's are not

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Says who exactly?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Clinton claims at the time of sending they weren’t.

Thats what I'm saying tho. Just because a news outlet calls it government info, doesnt mean it is.
    ROFL, it was Government Business.

I'm holding back on crucifying her until I see what was in the email
    You're not suppose to use Private Email Servers for Government Business.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-11-20 at 08:20 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ivanka is going with the "I didn't know I couldn't do that" excuse.
    /s

They should both be punished as if they were anyone else in the government who performed these acts. Clinton's seems more egregious given her job at the time, but then again it was investigated and charges weren't filed. As I recall the "worst" of what she did took place before the laws were put in place, so she has already been "punished" as much as she should have been. In Ivanka Trump's case, the laws were in place, and she certainly can't claim ignorance on the matter given how big an issue her father made personal email servers during his election, but her official title is pretty flimsy and she might not have dealt with anything meaningful. It will be interesting to see what an investigation will find.

Uh-oh, if that's the best she's got.......

--update--
    Ivanka Trump can't be? I'm pretty sure she has a formal position at the White House, advisor to daddy dearest or something like that.
    Last edited by Zaktar; 2018-11-20 at 08:31 PM.

Like I said: doubly moronic. Given the "But her emails!" cry of the past few years it takes a heretofore unknown level of obtuseness not to realize conducting government business from a private email is a no-no.

The irony is amazing. Still the whole "lock her up" skit was a campaign sale. That with "drain the swamp" and the unlikely wall.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    ..... What? What is the picture supposed to be suggesting? That because a tiny minority of Republicans chanted "lock her up", something they never attempted to actually do, and Donald Trump specifically avoided pursuing after taking office, even though he could have pushed his AG to file charges, they should now try and prosecute Ivanka over laws which don't apply to her? It's complete gibberish. You're at 4chan levels of trolldom.
    Don't fret, we aren't actually going to lock Ivanka up.
    We just want Ivanka to get the same treatment Hillary did:

* Multiple Congressional investigations that dig through all of Ivanka's communications and interrogate her under oath
    * Seize and release every email Ivanka's written for the public to "objectively" evaluate
    * Repeated, damning coverage of Ivanka on all the newspapers and cable networks
    * Public rallies to incarcerate Ivanka (Not for realz, just funzies. You know, rally the supporters?)
    * At every public appearance Ivanka should be asked to account for her emails, no matter the planned topic
    * And through it all, we get to judge whether Ivanka is smiling enough. No, not that much. Wait, that's not enough.

Once we get those things, it's fine. No need to lock Ivanka up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    1. What is Ivanka Trump going to actually have access to that is classified?
    To answer that you'd have to wonder why she got security clearance in the first place, eh?

Safety first. We should audit all of her communications.
    It's the only way to be sure.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Don't fret, we aren't actually going to lock Ivanka up.
    We just want Ivanka to get the same treatment Hillary did:

* Multiple Congressional investigations that dig through all of Ivanka's communications and interrogate her under oath
    * Seize and release every email Ivanka's written for the public to "objectively" evaluate
    * Repeated, damning coverage of Ivanka on all the newspapers and cable networks
    * Public rallies to incarcerate Ivanka (Not for realz, just funzies. You know, rally the supporters?)
    * At every public appearance Ivanka should be asked to account for her emails, no matter the planned topic
    * And through it all, we get to judge whether Ivanka is smiling enough. No, not that much. Wait, that's not enough.

Once we get those things, it's fine. No need to lock Ivanka up.

- - - Updated - - -

To answer that you'd have to wonder why she got security clearance in the first place, eh?

Safety first. We should audit all of her communications.
    It's the only way to be sure.
    I think you missed the part where we judge her based on the stupid actions of her husband.
    /s