Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i find BfA WQ easier his time round, easy to travel to - the only pain in the ass is going to the silithus hand in

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar911 View Post
    i find BfA WQ easier his time round, easy to travel to - the only pain in the ass is going to the silithus hand in
    You literally step through the portal that is standing 20 meters away from the NPC? The portal is in the BfA Portal rooms for each faction.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    WQs are filler-type chore content. They are not that bad though. The travel is bad.
    Yeah, it's the travel-time and wading through useless trash to reach them that kills my motivation to keep doing WQs, the quests themselves are not bad at all, maybe a bit repetitive, but if you don't like killing monsters and collecting stuff, you're playing the wrong game. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Maybe you should try Candy Crush? I hear they don't do WQs.
    Still need to use your brain for that, though. Can't just let somebody else do your work.

They were/are not hard at all. I found them to be boring after basically doing wq all through Legion only to find its the same rep/reward system posing as content in BFA.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rbigrq View Post
    I buy wow token from Chinese gold farmers in order to fix addons. Keep unsub sorry. BFA sucks.

Yeah. Don't do them? Just don't play shit retail.
    If WQ are you hard for you it’s seems unlike you’ll be able to play any non retail version WQ are way easier then old daily’s.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    lmao WQs are too hard for OP

Most players don't need a full party to kill 10 troggs, dude.
    Nope, but is faster! Why cut the grass with a lawnmower, when you can use scissors? Maybe it speaks more about the game that WQs are boring, and we just want to do them quickly.

The only problem with WQ's is the game keeps giving me Pet Battles that reward Pet Bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    WQs are terrible content.

Copy pasted from Legion with zero improvement or iteration.

Just don't do them. While you're at it. Unsub too.
    yeah and stop posting on the forums....oh, wait....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    WQs are terrible content.

Copy pasted from Legion with zero improvement or iteration.

Just don't do them. While you're at it. Unsub too.
    Daily’s have never been an area that got huge improvements legion gave us more variety other then that i doudt they plan on changing much just as they left daily’s the same for many expans.

I buy wow token from Chinese gold farmers in order to fix addons. Keep unsub sorry. BFA sucks.

Yeah. Don't do them? Just don't play shit retail.
    So this is just another "Hurr durr I need everyone to know that I'm too cool for teh game!"-thread?

Gotcha.

I'll take WQ's over daily hubs, thanks. Back then: Do ALL the dailies for rep. Now: Do 4 relevant daily quests for emissary. Improvement! In the end, quests will be just that, quests. Not terribly exciting in any shape or form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah and stop posting on the forums....oh, wait....
    His ilk can't.

They're too caught up in their ex-partner syndrome.

Why does Blizzard hate lfg-type addons in bfa? Now all lfg spam filter addons are broken. Badboy is uselss.

WQs are boring as fuck as well. Why does blizzard hate WQ addons while they still don't remove LFD/LFR with same excuses?
    Honestly, WTH are you talking about? Just use WQ tracker addon to show the icon on the world map for easy to see where you wanna go, when you get to a WQ that is "hard", with an elite mini boss (1.5m-2.0m), the wow ui always bring a button, that you can click and search for a group, no big secret. easy peasy

i dont like the BfA WQs at all, I just do them for REP still (only missing tortollen exalted) and emissary caches...fuck the rest...
    Last edited by kibil; 2018-11-22 at 05:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Nope, but is faster! Why cut the grass with a lawnmower, when you can use scissors? Maybe it speaks more about the game that WQs are boring, and we just want to do them quickly.
    When have daily’s never not been boring? I don’t remember ever saying the nether wing quest were so much fun and I couldn’t wait to do them each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    When have daily’s never not been boring? I don’t remember ever saying the nether wing quest were so much fun and I couldn’t wait to do them each day.
    I dunno about boring, but previously there was a purpose. Now, it doesn’t feel like there is one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You literally step through the portal that is standing 20 meters away from the NPC? The portal is in the BfA Portal rooms for each faction.
    oh ive been flying there after porting to Uldum - lol, well ive learnt summat new now

The only addon you need is angry wq (or some like that) to see faster which are the wq you are interested in.

Apart from a few “elite” ones outside the dungeons there’s no need to group, they are all soloable with speed depending on your gear. I myself use an enha shaman, struggled a bit until ilvl 320, now I’m 355 and basically instagib everything or so. Of course there are classes with AoE that do way better but considering i only do emissaries and will stop caring about wq when I hit exalted with everyone (less than a month probably), I cannot complain at all.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2018-11-22 at 05:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    I dunno about boring, but previously there was a purpose. Now, it doesn’t feel like there is one.
    What purpose was there that is gone now? Daily’s just gave Rep which gave gear pets mounts ect, now wq give rep but also give you gear and what not before you finish the rep. If any thing they have more purpose then they did in the past.

Its funny to see shills going all "LOLZ WQs TOO HARD FOR BABY!!!". No, WQs are easy, they are so patheticaly easy that they are boring. Thats why he wants to get rid of them as soon as possible so that he can have some fun (if that is even possible in the remnants of this rotting corpse called an expansion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Content that is literally impossible to fail at, of course it's a pain and dull. Everything outside of premade group content is guaranteed win so why would WQs be any different, they're just there to give you an excuse to go out and get 50 resources or whatever. Or an alt kill a soloable "group elite" for a +5 ilvl belt.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

You can still find groups for group WQs in the click of a button, not sure what you're whining about. Are solo WQs too tough for you? Ask the players around you, it's this old, forbidden technique called "being social in an MMO".

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its funny to see shills going all "LOLZ WQs TOO HARD FOR BABY!!!". No, WQs are easy, they are so patheticaly easy that they are boring. Thats why he wants to get rid of them as soon as possible so that he can have some fun (if that is even possible in the remnants of this rotting corpse called an expansion).
    Maybe they're in warmode. That definitely spices up world questing. Even when I'm on the underdog faction I hold to it just for the sake of it being less boring.