Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    Yea, she has a megaphone and the cops are like "you cant use that here, it violates sound laws" or something in that area.
    That’s pretty priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Social medias are not outside.
    And that's exactly why you should go out more, from your conservative bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I say they let her stay there, and she can shit herself live.
    i would like to see that.

i'll have to tune in to this.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they're radical feminists. the only different opinion they hold is anti-trans, out of disdain for men.

they're feminists so engorged on the male hate of modern feminism that they can't understand that transpeople are legitimately female/male brains in male/female bodies respectively.
    so would they hate Chaz Bono, Caitlyn Jenner, or Both?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I was hoping to see her get tazed but twitter called her bluff and said she can stay
    she was probably hoping to get tazed so she could spark an outrage. Good on Twitter. That kinda move would probably call for an impromptu pizza party if it weren't so late in the day imo.

Why didn't she just go to Gab?

5+ Year Old Account
    Ah dirty bloomer loomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Completely manufactured bullshit you say. Hmmmm.
    Could be. Could be.
    Then again, when asked about sharia - NOT A PEEP

https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/873648463896031235

Apparently, she also abstained during a vote over a state bill increasing punishment for FGM. Fake news?

Anyway, I would like to know what her views about sharia are, with it being the most fascist law system I have ever looked into. Since you call the accusations manufactured bullshit, could you point me to her actual statements about it? Thanks in advance.
    a whole 3 brunches of government! no wonder you have an obesity problem

Hate Caitlyn, call Chaz a confused girl.
    Ah. Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would like to see that.

i'll have to tune in to this.
    I want to see a conservative begging for food.

Could be. Could be.

Apparently, she also abstained during a vote over a state bill increasing punishment for FGM. Fake news?

Anyway, I would like to know what her views about sharia are, with it being the most fascist law system I have ever looked into. Since you call the accusations manufactured bullshit, could you point me to her actual statements about it? Thanks in advance.
    Some questions are too dumb to dignify with a response.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is no "bias". They aren't banning anyone for "being conservative". They're banning people for pushing harassment campaigns, for being abusive cockwombles, and for using the platform to spread hate speech.

Those aren't things conservatives do. They're things assholes do. And then, because they lack the capacity to accept the consequences for their actions, they engage in this kind of persecution complex to drum up sympathy.
    The problem, you see, is the double standard. I doubt you'd argue that there are liberal assholes as well as conservative assholes, but it's the conservative assholes that are being singled out, not so much liberal assholes.

I do agree, however, that this peaceful protest is dumb and embarrassing for her, just as it is with most of the protests from the left. You spend a day of your life doing this and all I think is that you're a failure who can't hold down a job and spend too much time getting emotional over news you got from Facebook posts.
    Last edited by rhackin; 2018-11-29 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be. Could be.

And? Nothing in the above indicates she supports sharia law, nor FGM.

Meanwhile, she's co-authored (not just supported) bills like this, expanding penalties for sexually violent crimes; https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/me...=1&memid=15470

Lastly, your claim that she abstained from a vote on a bill regarding punishment for FGM? That's a straight-up lie.
    Here's the bill; https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/bil...1&ssn=0&y=2017
    Here's the votes; https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/vo...ar=2017&id=285
    Omar votes yes on the bill.

So I repeat; her accusations, and now yours as well, are manufactured, slanderous bullshit. Thanks for playing.

On twitter and shit? I've really only heard of conservatives getting banned. What did the liberals get banned for?
    Probably because Liberals don't tend to screech like babies when they do.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And that's exactly why you should go out more, from your conservative bubble.
    And this biased comment is based on what?
    Conservatives are factually getting more shit from social medias than leftists. The vast majority of media groups have been exposed to be way more left than right. This is not related to my political stance and nothing I said here even talks about my political stance. If anything, the fact that I didn't know who the conservative woman in the OP is should hint that I'm more left than right. But really, who knows? Certainly not you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    The problem, you see, is the double standard. I doubt you'd argue that there are liberal assholes as well as conservative assholes, but it's the conservative assholes that are being singled out, not so much liberal assholes.
    Literally no evidence has ever been presented that this was the case. No examples of anyone being banned for being conservative. And no evidence of anyone getting a pass because they're not.

- - - Updated - - -

And this biased comment is based on what?
    Conservatives are factually getting more shit from social medias than leftists. The vast majority of media groups have been exposed to be way more left than right. This is not related to my political stance and nothing I said here even talks about my political stance. If anything, the fact that I didn't know who the conservative woman in the OP is should hint that I'm more left than right. But really, who knows? Certainly not you.
    This isn't "factual", it's a speculative persecution complex and contains no factual basis.

Plus, it inherently presumes that "both sides are equally bad", when it's quite possible that one political group is behaving more badly than another, which would objectively justify more penalties being issued against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Probably because Liberals don't tend to screech like babies when they do.
    Well many of them don't want any free speech to exist, so if they screeched when getting silenced it would be ironic as shit.

She has a Gab account. But, because Gab is 90% Nazis, they attacked her mercilessly.
    https://gab.ai/Lauraloomer

I think that is her and lol you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    so would they hate Chaz Bono, Caitlyn Jenner, or Both?
    They would hate both:

Chaz Bono: It is for them the prove, that the patriarchy is humililating women, giving them fewer rights... which causes women to denounce themselves, to the point they attempt to become men. Trans men are considered shills of the patriarchy and traitors.

Caitlyn Jenner: Transwomen on the other hand are considered patriarchical agents, who, by their transitioning, and their depicturing as women, reduce women to nothing but stereotypes, while being unable to be a woman themselves, because of for example the lack of female reproductive organs. Also, they are considered "Men" who are inviading women's private spaces like bathrooms, or well, festivals, or essentially everything else.

Could be worse I guess, at least she doesn't have a gun.