Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Families is where wings take dream.

There's an old saying in Tennessee . . . fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, can't . . . can't get fooled again.

Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.

There's a small part of me that misses Dubya's bushisms.
    Rofl. Holy shit, aahh. That last one got me.

Can't get fooled again.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Families is where wings take dream.

There's an old saying in Tennessee . . . fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, can't . . . can't get fooled again.

Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.

There's a small part of me that misses Dubya's bushisms.
    "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

regardless where you stand on the political fence, this is not a tweet (or a retweet in that case) dignified of a man occupying a public office, let alone the oval office.

In what world such tweet are considered OK. Aside from the obvious bad taste and lack of respect, the president of the united states is irreversibly tainting the jury pull. The president of the united states should remain neutral, even on an investigation on its own campaign.

JUST IN: GOP Senator Tim Scott has decided to oppose the nomination the controversial federal judge Thomas Farr, effectively ending his chance of being confirmed.
    https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/statu...154118144?s=19

Yes!

Thomas Farr was the one who defended the North Carolina voter ID law that was struck down by appellate court for targeting African Americans.

So this isn't on Trump? Let's face it trump is too stupid and lazy to vet judges. So this has to be some conservative group behind this. Once again it's the Republican party behind getting judges who champion voter suppression, not trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    And to top off the craziness, he's now embodied the commercial break.

.@SteveScalise has written an absolutely fascinating book (BACK IN THE GAME) on the world of D.C. politics, and more. He has experienced so much, in a short period of time. Few people have had his bravery or courage, and he has come all the way back. A big power and great person!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64306947411968

.@StephenMoore and Arthur Laffer, two very talented men, have just completed an incredible book on my Economic Policies or, as they call it, #TRUMPONOMICS. They have really done a great job in capturing my long-held views and ideas. This book is on sale now - a terrific read of a really interesting subject!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...66944715878402

.@DBongino’s new book, "Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump," is terrific. He's tough, he's smart, and he really gets it. His book is on sale now, I highly recommend!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71965343862785

With all of the new books coming out you can't forget two of the great originals written by @GreggJarrett and @JudgeJeanine Pirro. Their books both went to #1. Go get them now, the phony Witch Hunt is well explained!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74204208812033
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

regardless where you stand on the political fence, this is not a tweet (or a retweet in that case) dignified of a man occupying a public office, let alone the oval office.

In what world such tweet are considered OK. Aside from the obvious bad taste and lack of respect, the president of the united states is irreversibly tainting the jury pull. The president of the united states should remain neutral, even on an investigation on its own campaign.
    The one where he retweeted the CNN logo being body slammed last year was too far. So him doing this, doesn't exactly surprise me.

Oh fuck. This manbaby. Holy hell. rofl
    Everyone is laughing at you america.

Billions of Dollars are pouring into the coffers of the U.S.A. because of the Tariffs being charged to China, and there is a long way to go. If companies don’t want to pay Tariffs, build in the U.S.A. Otherwise, lets just make our Country richer than ever before!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...279103488?s=19

Alright trumpkins, either this idiot doesn't understand economics and/or how tariffs work.

Or

He believes you don't understand economics and/or tariffs.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2018-11-29 at 11:05 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    he's now embodied the commercial break.
    "Staff! Mueller's putting the case together! Find more distractions!"
    "Mr. Trump...we're tapped out. We used Angry Democrats like ten times. The DOW's down. The dollar's weakening. You canceled your G20 meetings."
    "DO SOMETHING!"
    "Well...we have this one thing, we've been saving it for --"
    "DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING!"
    "Okay. Fine. Tweet about this."
    "...the hell is this?"
    "It's called a 'book' Mr. Trump."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    A sitting President endorsing products... pretty sure there is something written about doing such things...
    Yeah, it's comically stupid. Could be illegal too but that's secondary.

10+ Year Old Account

Add that to the pile . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    He believes you don't understand economics and/or tariffs.
    He's right that the projected value of the China tariffs is $10 billion or so. But customs and duties account for just 1.2 percent of federal revenues, so any increase from tariffs does little to address the ballooning budget deficit. And that's all customs and duties, not just the China tariffs. And even including those, federal revenue tanked, especially when compared to the inflation rate Trump caused.

Oh, and, that doesn't count any jobs lost because of the tariffs.

How's it going, GM? $3.8 billion in restructuring? That's neat.

Take away the keyhole in that picture and it suddenly becomes a far more realistic picture given that it's his pov.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Take away the keyhole in that picture and it suddenly becomes a far more realistic picture from his pov.
    And let's not forget: that's Rosenstein in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He's right that the projected value of the China tariffs is $10 billion or so. But customs and duties account for just 1.2 percent of federal revenues, so any increase from tariffs does little to address the ballooning budget deficit. And that's all customs and duties, not just the China tariffs. And even including those, federal revenue tanked, especially when compared to the inflation rate Trump caused.

Oh, and, that doesn't count any jobs lost because of the tariffs.

How's it going, GM? $3.8 billion in restructuring? That's neat.
    You know what? This guy sees it as a business. Yes, he likely believes the US government is making money; a transaction or sale. Sorta like his Saudi arms sale.

If you want to run government as in making money, will not work.

- - - Updated - - -

Forever the vacuum salesman. Since he doesn't read these endorsements are funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Take away the keyhole in that picture and it suddenly becomes a far more realistic picture given that it's his pov.
    Nah, you leave the keyhole on his side, so you challenge him to open it up using his big brain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why havent Trump pulled a gun on his head yet? Oh thats right, he would not look good as a corpse..
    Being a narcissist can be a curse
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Why havent Trump pulled a gun on his head yet?
    Oh, that's too obvious of a joke to pass up.

*ahem*

1) Why does a gunshot to the head kill a human?
    2) Why won't it kill Trump?

Work it out

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, that's too obvious of a joke to pass up.

*ahem*

1) Why does a gunshot to the head kill a human?
    2) Why won't it kill Trump?

Work it out
    HAHAHAH
    I wont give our genetic close relatives the shame of being related to him
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.