Poll: Worst expansion: BFA or WoD?

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    90% of ppl that voted BfA worst never actually played WOD XD
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    BfA worst for now. I will see how it will become when 8.2 comes tho, since 8.1 is crap.

Wrath
    BC
    MoP and Vanilla WoW at same ranking
    Cata
    WoD
    BfA
    You forgot Legion

BFA is garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    What kind of a statement is that. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    WoD was. BFA has about the same amount of content the entire WoD expansion had, and we're still only in the launch patch.
    lol , the same content ?
    one raid
    what is next ? island expe being badly done, wq that nobody do anymore, mm+ that you do only one by week, warfront one time by 3 week

"contents"

Personally, BFA is the worst for now. My class feel under power. Not having fun. Waiting for my subscription to run out

unless they significantly add depth to classes baseline in 8.2 or 8.3, battle for azeroth will be worse than wod for me. and i fucking hated wod

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Interested in how you came up with this figure?...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I've seen it all over on these forums...I remember when it came out people were trashing it so much...going as far as to call it a Kung Fu Panda ripoff.

But now it's one of if not thee most favored post-WotLK expansions.
    That's not mainstream thought. I've only seen what you're mentioning sprinkled on these very forums. Even if 100% of MMO-C posters agreed on how wonderful Mists was, the population here is but a drop in the bucket to the player base at large.

I'm not saying Mists was bad per se. I'm saying it isn't ever fondly reflected based on its own merits as you originally suggested. There's little to no discussion about Mists where it hasn't been exclusively compared to later expansions, being most of the basis of why it's looked at in a softer light in the first place.
    Noob Blocker share link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fgD...ew?usp=sharing

I am not the original author of this addon.

BFA still have chance and WoD was awful since beginning. I was rly only logging in to send garrison missions and produce hexweave bags. It was all soooo boring. Idk how i found strength to get this fel raven lord.

Now in BFA its not rly better but i am still playing a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    well....i was still playing during WoD

and i liked how my classes played...so...

fuck i miss WoD

thats not good
    Pretty much this for me as well.

Despite not liking a lot of it, I still played during WoD.

Haven't played BFA since it launched, have no interest in coming back at this point... I can't imagine the next patch doing anything for me either. This expansion may have killed the game for me.

I liked the art and music direction of WoD, more than BfA, ironically enough.

They are both about equal in terms of nothing to do though.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Classes are boring as f*** in BFA, so...

This gem summarises this thread. Everyone, fill this form.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I played a lot more in WoD than BFA

Now.. I hated Garrisons, like A LOT... but, that was just 1 aspect of the content in WoD....
    BFA with as much stuff as it offers nothing is like standing out as "omg, i cant wait to play that" (island expeditions, warfronts) it just seems like fluff...

I think that BFA started off really enjoyable, and the content, zones, and stuff is engaging, it is just falling flat to me and is not enough to capture my attention to remain a subscriber.

Now, I voted for WoD as worst because the end game was not to my liking at all. Also, BFA is just starting out, but I can't see it improving much. It's banished to the realm of Cata currently to me
    Last edited by Linri; 2018-12-07 at 04:52 PM.

Personally it's still WoD for me. The launch was terrible and it was nearly a week before I could log in to play. The initial changes to Destro Locks ruined the class and spec for me so I had to switch mains. The weak story in some places was quite jarring (like the sudden change of heart Orgrim Doomhammer has in Talador) and then the abrupt ending of the xpac with the release of Hellfire Citadel. It really seemed like they made the expansion to try and boost the movie and vice versa. In the end neither were particularly good.

BfA still has a chance but I will admit my patience is running thin.

Is this a joke? WoD still by like a mile. I think cata was also worse than BFA (so far).

It is way too soon to draw meaningful conclusions about this expansion though. I bet it goes to 8.3 if not 8.4. 8.2 sounds pretty solid so far and we dont even know 8.3 yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least a few classes were playable in WoD, I could still have fun with PvP. Not true in BfA.

Being a PvP-only player was great, didn't have to deal with any of the garbage-tier PvE """""content""""" for the longest time.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2018-12-07 at 04:56 PM.

WoD had gladiator stance so it wins because of that alone.

Seriously? Do any of you actually remembers WoD? One daily Apexis horrible quest? A prot warrior tank talent that outdps'd real dps classes at launch? The introduction of garrison? The worst launch in recent memory?

This thread is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Anyone voting for BFA either has memory loss or is just unable or unwilling to be objective.

WoD 6.1 had Garrison updates, BE model update, and twitter integration.
    WoD 6.2 had Tanaan, HFC, and the Shipyard.

That was literally all of the meaningful new content WoD had to offer from November 13, 2014 to July 19, 2016.

Next week, BFA will have already had more content in its first four months than WoD had in nearly two years.

Get real, people.
    It's not all about the amount of content you have, at least for me. I can do boring, repetitive content if the tool I use (my class&spec) is fun to play.
    WoD tools (classes&specs) were fun to play, the PvE content we got was really good, I'd say Blackrock Foundry is on my top 4 raids easily.

BfA seemed to had forgotten all about classes and specs, they feel empty, very boring to play and without Legendaries as a possible drop from M+ there is little to no reason to run more than one each week.
    The drop rates from the chests at the end of a dungeon is so low and the other rewards you get are just so very bad.

The way BfA dungeons are build makes them so very ...uhm... non fun to run, they are not something you just gather people from the guild and spend a little while enjoying the company of fellow guild members, they are mostly annoying, dull and feel so very lame.

Only thing that has worked (mostly) well is the art department, they do just so beautiful job, it's sad that the rest of the game is a complete joke currently.