10+ Year Old Account

Varian Wrynn Latest Machinma

This way better than I expected indeed!

Aye that's pretty awesome. King Varian has been controversial from the start, but this machinma was pretty true to what he was as a character. Good job man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
    Aye that's pretty awesome. King Varian has been controversial from the start, but this machinma was pretty true to what he was as a character. Good job man.
    Thanks haha but it is not mine though.

Deleted
    I hate Varian Wrynn, not as a character, but because it reminds me on how they shafted Garrosh so hard compared to him. They were equals in WotLK. Then they decided to make Garrosh evil and Varian the savior of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    I hate Varian Wrynn, not as a character, but because it reminds me on how they shafted Garrosh so hard compared to him. They were equals in WotLK. Then they decided to make Garrosh evil and Varian the savior of Azeroth.
    Next to Garrosh, Varian was like a four year old’s creation. Kidnaped by dragon, severed into two people, sent to be gladiator and nonsensically overpowers much stronger races every other day, becomes a demigod’s chosen, becomes the High King of the Alliance over people who are thousands of years older and more experienced and so on and so forth.
    Even with how much of a hot mess Garrosh’s writing got, Varian was always like an amalgamation of twenty people’s dreams after bingewatching Conan and Captain Planet.
    An atrocious character. Thank god he’s permanently dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was very interesting to watch, makes me miss Warcraft machinima

I remember movies like Tales from the Past and just recently one that took place during WotLK so this is amazing to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Next to Garrosh, Varian was like a four year old’s creation. Kidnaped by dragon, severed into two people, sent to be gladiator and nonsensically overpowers much stronger races every other day, becomes a demigod’s chosen, becomes the High King of the Alliance over people who are thousands of years older and more experienced and so on and so forth.
    Even with how much of a hot mess Garrosh’s writing got, Varian was always like an amalgamation of twenty people’s dreams after bingewatching Conan and Captain Planet.
    An atrocious character. Thank god he’s permanently dead.
    Even coming from a fan of him, you're not wrong. There's a reason I never read those comics. As far as I was concerned he needed to start from the bottom of spontaneously magically appearing in Stormwind one day with no in-game context.

With that as the starting point for me, he had his moments, as this machinima magnificently showcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Even coming from a fan of him, you're not wrong. There's a reason I never read those comics. As far as I was concerned he needed to start from the bottom of spontaneously magically appearing in Stormwind one day with no in-game context.

With that as the starting point for me, he had his moments, as this machinima magnificently showcases.
    His one good moment was dying in a green fire explosion and even that was ruined by an attemp at making “For the Alliance” a cool phrase. That’s my opinion.
    Also, I forgot to actually comment on machinima itself! Awesome work, no complaints at all, only prases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

This way better than I expected indeed!
    BTW sadly it is his last video.
    but krucial is off to do much better things, and enjoy doing so!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian definitely had his moments.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    God that video makes me miss Garrosh.

Was never a fan of Varian.