Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    oh look an opinion post. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR TRASH OPINION! Go play another game whiner

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Probably because they'd rather see the game improve so they can enjoy it again rather than throw away 10+ years of history with it? What a silly thing to say.
    I doubt these people have +10 years on this game. Usually people who have more than 10 years of wow under their belt have understood the fact that wow wont be appealing for them forever. And they accept that as a fact and move on. If they dont then they are stuck in bubble where everything in their life is miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    oh look an opinion post. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR TRASH OPINION! Go play another game whiner
    A lot of people are, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    Island expeditions
    Artifact power
    Warfronts

These were the themes that were in the advertisement of BfA.

Artifact power doesn't even fucking matter. I don't get why it's so praised like "oh our alts can level up their artifact power so quickly and get on par with our mains!". Even Preach thought to himself how the fuck could players have this mindset.
    Question: if they removed artifact power, would you really, really notice the difference?

Island Expeditions: This one was a fail on their own already. 2 weeks into BfA and I couldn't even be bothered to do this shit.
    Blizzard doesn't seem to comprehend that players like to do hard content, with good rewards or atleast content that powers up your character and makes it stronger. I couldn't give a rat's ass about cosmetic items if they aren't hidden behind hard to do content as a means to show off your power status ingame like a mount or a cool ass weapon or title. Not even going to begin on all the rewards are based upon RNG.

Warfronts: I gotta give it to Blizzard. I couldn't honestly believe if they could have ever designed a more boring gameplay system than LFR, but loh and behold, the most disinteractive piece of garbage this expansion offers so far.

Rest of the game is just rehashed content. WQs, M+.

Azerite gear giving the players a new system around gearing isn't something to be proud of either. I love how they removed raid sets because of minmaxing, and in the end Azerite gear gets simmed and minmaxed anyway.
    Oh no preach said it, then it must be true!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Oh no preach said it, then it must be true!
    Literally one thing I quoted from Preach on Artifact Power, the rest of my post doesn't have anything to do with him. Yet people still just leave a comment about "OH NO PREACH AHHHH FORM YOUR OWN OPINION PLEASE".

It's a bashing thought that you can share an opinion with someone else. IN 2018 EVEN!

For the whiners that tell me to whine and quit, I just have to say: 1,7 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsierx View Post
    good. less toxic people in WoW

Literally one thing I quoted from Preach on Artifact Power, the rest of my post doesn't have anything to do with him. Yet people still just leave a comment about "OH NO PREACH AHHHH FORM YOUR OWN OPINION PLEASE".

It's a bashing thought that you can share an opinion with someone else. IN 2018 EVEN!

For the whiners that tell me to whine and quit, I just have to say: 1,7 million.
    While BfA is cecrtainly not the best xpac you have to be quite the tool to believe WoW has less than 2 million players. Really, quit those fairy tales.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What rock do you live under that you haven't heard of Preach?
    I'm sure he/she is very popular among the incel crowd, not so much among humans without autism

lol

Blizzard fantards out in full force today, sorry your precious pile of shit BFA got called out for being garbage by Preach way before launch.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know why I come into these threads expecting some level-headed discussion on content that doesn't matter because in 2 years it'll just be removed anyway.

It's always just someone really angry ranting about the content they hate like it's the opposing political party and citing Youtubers as backup.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Jesus, if you hate it so much then quit.

I honestly enjoy Island Expeditions and Warfronts, to be honest. Sure, they aren't difficult, but they're still fun to play. The changes have made them more engaging and made them more rewarding as well as interesting.

As for Azerite, it isn't perfect and it still feels like a power gating mechanism than anything else, but it isn't nearly as horrible as people claim and whine that it is. The changes that they are implementing are, indeed, noteworthy changes that many people will appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattwenny View Post
    Jesus, if you hate it so much then quit.
    If they actually hated it they would've moved on and not said anything. People criticize things because they like them and want to see them improve, I wish the number of retards that didn't understand this simple fact wasn't so high.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2018-12-11 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

And where did you pull that number from? Let me guess, out of your ass?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

So on top of that you also believe a leak that would have more credibility of the guy said he found the number in a fortune cookie. Yes, that tell a lot...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsierx View Post
    That's actually a good thing. People really shouldn't play something that they not only don't like, but honestly makes them hateful, vitriolic people.

It's more like separating the wheat from the chaff. The more toxic, entitled, angry players can go and do something else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    8.1 is barely better because it has a new raid at least (or rather 8.1.5 lul). The rest is crap I don't give a rat's ass about - except for the technical improvements, also present in 6.0/6.1.
    uhh what? 8.1.5 will have the second raid, while 8.1 has the first raid...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

What rock do you live under that you haven't heard of Preach?
    I don't know who preach is either. Sounds like another Asmongold type of dude who has a bunch of followers that can't form their own opinion
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

7+ Year Old Account
    And where did you get this made up number?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Island expeditions
    Artifact power
    Warfronts

These were the themes that were in the advertisement of BfA.

Artifact power doesn't even fucking matter. I don't get why it's so praised like "oh our alts can level up their artifact power so quickly and get on par with our mains!". Even Preach thought to himself how the fuck could players have this mindset.
    Question: if they removed artifact power, would you really, really notice the difference?

Island Expeditions: This one was a fail on their own already. 2 weeks into BfA and I couldn't even be bothered to do this shit.
    Blizzard doesn't seem to comprehend that players like to do hard content, with good rewards or atleast content that powers up your character and makes it stronger. I couldn't give a rat's ass about cosmetic items if they aren't hidden behind hard to do content as a means to show off your power status ingame like a mount or a cool ass weapon or title. Not even going to begin on all the rewards are based upon RNG.

Warfronts: I gotta give it to Blizzard. I couldn't honestly believe if they could have ever designed a more boring gameplay system than LFR, but loh and behold, the most disinteractive piece of garbage this expansion offers so far.

Rest of the game is just rehashed content. WQs, M+.

Azerite gear giving the players a new system around gearing isn't something to be proud of either. I love how they removed raid sets because of minmaxing, and in the end Azerite gear gets simmed and minmaxed anyway.
    So, all I hear from you is, 'give me more new things' and you won't really care about more development or such.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..