Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually love to see a weekly set of parkour challenges with a varying layout for the week and prizes based on how quickly you can get through it. Think of Super Mario 64 with that one bowser level all the way up in the air (so they dont have to waste resources on background/design) mixed with some of the designs/ideas from the Vancleef hallucination fight and ToT Treasure Hall run. There would be 3 various difficulties with a random order of 5, 10 and 15 encounters that are taken from a pool of encounters.

One encounter would be similar to the Vancleef run where you go through that tunnel with rotating electrical orbs that would kill you, where the normal mode is a giant platform with them and the Expert challenge would have it as a number of blocks that you have to jump around while avoiding them.

Another would be a layout of those mogu runes where you have to figure out what the safe path is, while the next encounter could be a giant cube you jump into and have a puzzle room where you there are a bunch of clickable objects and you have to find the correct objects to click on to open a door and continue (3 wrong clicks and the bottom opens letting you fall to your death!!!). After each encounter there is a "spirit healer" zone where you run into a light circle to ressurect your character (so you don't have to be at the mercy of the 30s rez timer and have varying rez times based on if you died 3s before it reset)

There would be a set time challenge that gives you a prize for completing once a week (5 minutes=gold 7 min=silver 9 minutes=bronze), a small prize for each completion, and a leadership board on each difficulty for those with a competitive nature. If you win 1st place on a leadership board, you get an extra prize for that week.
    EG: Each leadership board has a top 10 of the week. You play Easy and get 1st place, Normal and get 4th place, and Hard and get 2nd place.

1st place Easy gives you 1000 Azerite/gold and 10 tokens.
    4th place Normal gives you 1100 Azerite/gold and 16 tokens
    2nd place Hard gives you 3,000 Azerite/gold and 25 tokens.

You will get 5,100 Azerite + 5,100 gold for that week as well as all those tokens you can use to redeem at a vendor.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Your idea would make a lot of players stop playing. Thing is after players do their raiding and there is nothing to do for solo content than eventually they would unsubscribe.
    Well how quickly do you think you'd get through raids when there's 3 of them? Assuming guilds still raid the same amount, I doubt they'll get through each raid every week unless they step up the hours. There would be enough raiding content to last each week. People could still do pugs since I highly doubt they'd finish all 3 raids in 2 raid nights.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    A Solitaire clone comes to mind, or an Asteroids implementation.

You know, something that is actually fun =)

put all manpower into fixing class gameplay. almost every spec needs it

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Well how quickly do you think you'd get through raids when there's 3 of them? Assuming guilds still raid the same amount, I doubt they'll get through each raid every week unless they step up the hours. There would be enough raiding content to last each week. People could still do pugs since I highly doubt they'd finish all 3 raids in 2 raid nights.
    Still expecting for players to wait extra long over 5months at least. Blizzard now has trouble keeping players subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by wegwacc View Post
    A Solitaire clone comes to mind, or an Asteroids implementation.

You know, something that is actually fun =)
    Its silly but I still have the Bejeweled addon and I am careful not to turn it on because if I start playing I lose an hour pretty quickly lol.

They implemented that bejeweled knockoff in-game as a toy, but it sucks compared to the addon because the graphics are really cool in the addon and suck in the toy. They should just convert the addon graphics into the game directly and scrap the toy.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2018-12-14 at 01:04 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.