Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Because most people are superficial idiots who create their characters based on retarded arguments like "it's visually pleasing", instead of chosing the patrician way of building a character to identify with, like you're fucking supposed to in an rpg.
    i bet you play human male paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarke View Post
    Virgins... there is definitely correlation between being "high end player" in video game and being virgin that like to stare on female character whenever he can. I am not saying it's causality, but correlation for sure.
    If you can say that there is definitely a correlation then you must have the data to back that up. I would love to see that data.

instead of chosing the patrician way of building a character to identify with, like you're fucking supposed to in an rpg.
    Thought RP was about being something you are not. Not sure how you identify with being a cow on two legs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    To elaborate, as horde you had these options:

Orcs - clumsy green descendants of Shrek, screams dumb.
    Tauren - Big ass cow that will obscure 50% of your screen and movement feels like you just woke up.
    Goblin - Literally worse than gnomes, little ugly greenskinned grinches.
    Trolls - Have you seen those toes? Cannot unsee. Animations are really obnoxious after a while. Especially female.
    Undead - Old models were objectively awesome, animations rocked. After new models were implemented, I noticed a huge dropoff in undead numbers.

Or Blood Elf males - Yeah, let's not go there, there's enough talk about these things in offtopic sections.

So you are left with 1 choice only, if you care at all about how your avatar looks.
    Agree with the above except Goblins. Still bad, but absolutely far and above vile gnomes (worst payable race imo).

Also, the blood elf racial is the best.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Playing a blood elf male just feels weird to me as a male myself. I can see why people play female and for me its not that they are ‘hot’.

The models just look better. My main is Undead Female, I just think females look cooler in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Cause of the silence
    It's not a silence anymore. It is a dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    It's not a silence anymore. It is a dispel.
    The question was WHY, the answer is correct, cause of the silence. Blizzard changing it recently in the past doesn't mean the answer is wrong because it is indeed the reason why they are all Blood Elfs even at this point.

Deleted
    Because they dont know that the best race on horde side is undead (and troll). On alliance side its definitely gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Cause of the silence
    The silence is not a thing anymore.

BE Female animations > male.

But also, their racial is an AoE magic dispel. It's crazy strong for Zul and M+ / PvP.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

You can fap without the need to open a new window, which would slow your game

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    On the ladder of Mythic+ and mythic raids, almost half of them are blood elf females. Why is that? What draws these players to roll Blood Elf female so frequently. Ofcourse I understand Blood Elves are hot, but I wouldn't really roll one because well, I'm not fapping it all the time I guess.
    Blood Elf = strong racial (at least before nerf)

Female = more pleasing to look at. As someone in City of Heroes pointed out to me, which would you rather look at while playing for hours...a guy's butt or a woman's butt?

for sure need more male blood elf players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

Female = more pleasing to look at. As someone in City of Heroes pointed out to me, which would you rather look at while playing for hours...a guy's butt or a woman's butt?
    Neither, play first person

10+ Year Old Account
    Before Legion and m+, the racial was merely seen as "ok I guess" and you still saw plenty of belf females even at the high end.

Also.. I see people in here seemingly mad because they can't comprehend the idea of playing a character that your IRL self isn't necessarily reminiscent of? Does it count as some form of transphobia?

Can't believe people still say this dumb shit...

I think I replied about this YEARS ago, either here or somewhere else but...

Never in my life, in any mmo or 3rd person game, do I stare at the ass of the character I am playing.

I see my badass character, I see enemies, I see allies, I see numbers pop up and I seen the environment... At no point do I spend hours staring at my male chars ass... even if I'm playing a female character, I'm still not staring at her ass... like ever... wtf is wrong wtih all of you who say this shit?

Because most people are superficial idiots who create their characters based on retarded arguments like "it's visually pleasing", instead of chosing the patrician way of building a character to identify with, like you're fucking supposed to in an rpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    i bet you play human male paladin
    Agressiveness aside, i have to agree that many people prefer the visually pleasing thing rather than creating a character that could be a "alternative you". I prefer the rpg approach for creating characters that are an "alternative me", and that is why i prefer to create males. also it feels wierd people in guild chat, in groups and whatever calling me a female name as well. And i also have a human male paladin as well. Is that a give away of players such as myself? I'm genuinely curious about this now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Thought RP was about being something you are not. Not sure how you identify with being a cow on two legs.
    Err, one word: Irony

As i said above, i only play male characters as i like feeling that it is an alternative me, and feels wierd people calling me in guild chat or other ingame chats by a female name.

And i don't look at ingame asses btw.

I'm also curious if all the people that use the butt argument, are pleased to look at Tauren, Pandaren, Gnome and Goblin female asses btw (ugh...)

Because people like you OP, are strange af people in general, and let your over obsession over pixels. Feel like it's better than the real thing.

You are the problem, you think pixels equals the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    The question was WHY, the answer is correct, cause of the silence. Blizzard changing it recently in the past doesn't mean the answer is wrong because it is indeed the reason why they are all Blood Elfs even at this point.
    You phrased your post in present tense, not past tense.