Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    A lot of garbage as expected ...

-Mythic+: great - collect your gear *cough*, but god forbid any new dungeons, oh wait you get 1 mega dungeon at the end of xpac.
    -PVP: we like healers being OP and we have no idea how to address some classes shortcomings, we can't buff weaknesses and we can't nerf OP stuff.
    -Stat Squish: nothing we can do to stop ilvl and gear inflation
    -We reimplemented buffs, why did we remove them?
    -Personal loot is fine, move on
    -RankedPVP: WE SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE YOU A BUTTON THAT DOES IT AUTOMATICALLY. WE ARE HAPPY WITH YOU SPENDING 30 MINS MANUALLY CREATING A GROUP THAT WILL ALSO NOT HAVE A GOOD COMP SINCE IT's FOR THE DAILY OR DOING RANDOMS BGS THAT DON'T COUNT FOR SHIT
    -Raid Difficulty: Has been the same for the past 4 years
    -Professions: I smoked weed before this interview so I’m just listing how professions currently work - steady progression towards rank 3’s. We removed cooldowns because we don’t want to guarantee that every profession makes some kind of profit and also made it so you need to farm the fuck out of them in order to make good items (we didn’t like some piece being BiS 10 years ago)
    Last edited by mmoc99a1d430b1; 2018-12-14 at 01:48 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    As a Greek myself, I was half expecting to see Ion start answering these in Greek. :P

Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    . I am not sure if making this game harder and restoring it's old philosophy would make World of Warcraft great again.
    No, no it wouldn't. Great way of killing it off, though.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    No, no it wouldn't. Great way of killing it off, though.
    What would then? And this is entirely serious question, without an irony! I am hanging in between...

Quote Originally Posted by G412M View Post
    Everything is great guys... keep playing our game! BTW we are right, you are wrong MEAW MEAW ������ ������ ������
    I my opinion even OW is not doing as good as Blizzard wanted.It is no where near the Fortnite's popularity and even CS:GO is by leaps and bounds more popular than OW.It is again the 3rd wheel in fps genre like Hots is in the moba genre.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Personal Loot is here to stay... still the most BS stance they are taking. It's awful in every aspect. I love how that list of "positive" changes all boil down to "we removed control from guilds and prevent them from handling things the way they want to and we like it that way." Oh no, trials weren't getting loot! You ever think that maybe, just maybe, everyone involved was ok with that scenario? That the trial member joined up knowing that? And if they have a problem with it, they could leave. But no, personal loot's great. It's awesome to kill a boss and have half of the people be unable to give gear they don't want and won't use to people that do want it because of arbitrary restrictions.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2018-12-14 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    I my opinion even OW is not doing as good as Blizzard wanted.It is no where near the Fortnite's popularity and even CS:GO is by leaps and bounds more popular than OW.It is again the 3rd wheel in fps genre like Hots is in the moba genre.
    By giving different things to do for the diiferent groups of players.Blizzard are focusing mostly on raids and M+.Yea but that is not all.The problem with WoW is that the only places worth doing are those rewarding ilvl.What about collections,story and more Open world stuff to do?Or more solo content?
    Just look at GW2 they also release guild housing and guild activities and jumping puzzles and races for the mounts.Or FF14 where you have player housing
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Satisfied with pvp?! Are you f*cking mad?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly cant believe what he said about loot. He makes me wish I had six hands. . . because two aren't enough for the /facepalm this deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Satisfied with pvp?! Are you f*cking mad?!
    what's wrong with pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i see Ion face, i want puke.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2018-12-14 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubling down on the stupid new buff structure and personal loot. /sigh A lot of stuff I disagree with here, such as 30 item levels per tier. There is a reason we keep getting inflated super fast and have had to do two stat squishes...

Fixing PvP would be so incredibly easy and all it would take is to implement what Blizzard is best at... copying another game.

There is no reason at all why should not copy GW2's approach to instanced PvP.

1. All instanced PvP is level 120 (you can create a level 1 character and PvP at the top level right NOW without having to play any PvE).

2. Create a "PvP" lobby that let's players hang out in, practice skills, get used to a new (level 120) character. You can also choose your talents, trinkets, stat distribution, and gear.

3. Speaking of gear... It shouldn't matter. All gear is normalized for competitive play. Like mentioned above, you just choose an "amulet" (it can be whatever) that determines how your secondary stats are distributed. All available trinkets are accessible in a dropdown.

4. Create a robust rewards system with tons of awesome and exclusive items for PvPers.

It's almost 2019! If all I want to do is PvP, there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to PvP competitively on a new character immediately (say, if my main gets nerfed to the ground), without having to slog through 120 levels and then grinding out monotonous world quests (many of each don't even involve combat).

7+ Year Old Account
    "The team isn't quite there yet."

The team isn't even close to be anywhere near where it should be with professions lol

Personal Loot is here to stay, so let's talk about how we can improve it rather than rolling it back to Master Loot

Is he for fucking real?

You wouldn't be rolling it back. You'd be bringing choice back.

And just stop with the "THINK OF THE TRIALS BS". Guilds should absolutely have the right to choose if they want to give loot to a trial or a main raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatorri View Post
    Μας δουλευεις??????

In which world you live????? How can possible be happy a raider with the freakin PL??? I have run ULDIR Hc and each time I do roll (because never drops an item from the bosses) is getting Azurite power, (the brilliant idea you had for the neck) I got better luck on trash to get an item than boss.. and that is not only for me, in the past with ML and please don't give that lame excuse " leader ninja" or unfair distribute.. I was getting items faster either from DKP points or extra roll.

Its so dictator style that you said: Personal Loot is here to stay, so let's talk about how we can improve it rather than rolling it back to Master Loot.. meaning.. who gives a shit what you ppl said. I decide to do this way. take it or leave..

Srlsy????? I have my Guild since 2007 I play ( and I start to say sadly) since 2005, we have never been hardcore or casual and my team has never complained about an issue on loots etc and now I hear mostly in the raids @#!ing Blizz, wtf is that? no loot? or what f...ck is that???????

Satisfy from Blizzard treatment? Not at all

Why I still play WOW? because of friends and our ppl in the Guild.

If that saying anything to you for the 1st time I didn't buy Blizzcon ticket.
    Blame the guilds that screw over trial people. I enjoy PL because it removes the ability to screw other people.
    People doing Mythic are still outgearing people who don't.

Instead, it'd be better to have a currency drop that you could buy your own loot instead IMO. Just remove that drama of loot entirely. The "hero's" job is to kill while leaving the stuff behind for someone else to scavenge that you can lay claim to later.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    As a Greek myself, I was half expecting to see Ion start answering these in Greek. :P
    He probably should have, then at least non-Greek speakers might be less pissed off because they wouldn't understand the nonsense he spewed out.

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    For the love of god MMO, please put in BIG RED TEXT that this interview was conducted BEFORE release so people don’t get it mixed up with the intervieww Q & A coming up.
    Haha, i couldn't even tell. I expected that this is a recent Q&A and didnt even flinch. Kinda sad.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So mmoc is trolling by posting an old Qa when every one thinks a new one is coming out today? Wow.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So mmoc is trolling by posting an old Qa when every one thinks a new one is coming out today? Wow.....
    Which is even sadder that we couldnt tell a QA from 5 months ago from whats going on today in game. . . . thanks for driving that point home. Now my opinion of Blizzard is even worse.