Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RundinO View Post
    Jaina on the other hand is tolerable at worst.
    She is an unbearable FemiNazi of the worst stock..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    As opposed to a completely useless Nathanos?

I'm not a fan of Jaina, but at least she is relevant to any part of the ongoing story. If Nathanos was snuffed out today, there would be zero impact on the story.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not a fan of Jaina, but at least she is relevant to any part of the ongoing story. If Nathanos was snuffed out today, there would be zero impact on the story.
    I which world is "useless" worse than "FemiNazi"???

Not this one, and not Azeroth..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

That makes her worse, since her awful pressence afects the story.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Says someone with your avatar.. lol.. But it was pretty cringe.
    The difference is that I'm using this avatar BECAUSE it's cringy and it kinda fits the "low standards" of MMOC anyways.

This dude's cringe, because he gets super emotional about some crappy video game lore.

Deleted
    I know what always means... And you cannot quote any official use of that word, which contradict my claim.
    Unfortunely for you, the one that makes the claim is the one that has to prove it.
    I'm not surprise at the lack of knowledge though.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The difference is that I'm using this avatar BECAUSE it's cringy and it kinda fits the "low standards" of MMOC anyways.

This dude's cringe, because he gets super emotional about some crappy video game lore.
    "I'm not actually a fan of my little pony. I'm just ironically using a my little pony avatar"

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    "I'm not actually a fan of my little pony. I'm just ironically using a my little pony avatar"
    What a stupid comparison... Just because I have something as an avatar doesn't mean I'm a fan of something. I could also use your logic and say GreenJesus likes little kids and anime.

MMOC at its best again it seems

Isn't the correct question "Why isn't she called LATE Lord Admiral"??

She is probably the most hated NPC in the game right now, and her demise have been in the cards since atleast TBC, yet Bluzzard's kills off Horde leaders left and right, who are much more loved..

And when we finally get to fight her....... We only get to DEFEAT her, not kill her.
    Pretty sure Sylvans is right up there mate. Hate bye almost all the alliance, and a good portion if not majority of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also by a great deal of Alliance players.
    Not true. Citation needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Unfortunely for you, the one that makes the claim is the one that has to prove it.
    I'm not surprise at the lack of knowledge though.
    I'm not making claims.. I'm stating the fact that everyone can see.......provided they are not fact resistant Trump supporters..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Pretty sure Sylvans is right up there mate. Hate bye almost all the alliance, and a good portion if not majority of the Horde.
    Substitute Jaina for Sylvanas and reverse Horde/Alliance and you have it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Not true. Citation needed.
    Take a look at ANY forum, including this mate.

No I'm comparing, you assume "everyone's hate is for Jaina" but it is just as strong for Sylvanas. You Assume Jaina is the most hated, and I'm saying Sylvanas is right up there, if no equal to it.

No noooo..

She's just attempting to dethrone her mother from her rightful position....... And she force the player/hero/champion to help her.

Douchebag move by douchebag NPC..
    Her mother willingly gave Jaina the title.

You can spin whatever BS you want, the facts will stay facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

The hate pretty much started when she meddled with Mount Hyjal raid..
    I hope this comment is not serious.

Jaina was actually involved in the defense of Mount Hyjal. The raid is just a copy & paste of the last WC3:ROC mission.

No noooo..

She's just attempting to dethrone her mother from her rightful position....... And she force the player/hero/champion to help her.

Douchebag move by douchebag NPC..
    Didn't play Alliance I see, because that didn't happen at all. You can hate Jaina all you want, but I feel like she is one of the better characters this expansion.

Isn't the correct question "Why isn't she called LATE Lord Admiral"??

She is probably the most hated NPC in the game right now, and her demise have been in the cards since atleast TBC, yet Bluzzard's kills off Horde leaders left and right, who are much more loved..

And when we finally get to fight her....... We only get to DEFEAT her, not kill her.
    Waah.

So, Horde leaders are getting killed off left and right, eh?

1. Cairne - Killed in a Mak'gorah by Garrosh, a member of the Horde.
    2. Garrosh - Killed off because he turned on the Horde. Killed in Mak'gorah by a member of the horde. Thrall.
    3. Rastakhan - Not sure of the details, but I am certain it is to advance Talanji to Queen through story telling.
    4. Vol'jin - Died the death of a coward in retreat.

And I seriously doubt Jaina is the most hated NPC in the game right now. I would argue that Sylvanas holds that title. While the members of the Horde hate her plenty, Sylvanas is hated by Horde and Alliance alike more so than Jaina is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    No I'm comparing, you assume "everyone's hate is for Jaina" but it is just as strong for Sylvanas. You Assume Jaina is the most hated, and I'm saying Sylvanas is right up there, if no equal to it.
    And I'll raise you the fact that Sylvanas beats Jaina hands down. My proof? Is there a quest in game right now that has an NPC about ready to mutiny on Jaina that isn't considered a hated member of the Alliance as a whole? So, yeah, Lady Ashvane would maybe be the only one, but no Alliance player will side against Jaina to help her. On the other hand, Zekhan is poised to lead a mutiny against Sylvanas and aid Saurfang to do just that. To be honest, I am wondering how this will go, personally. I think its a market ploy to find out if its time to remove Sylvanas from the board.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Deleted
    I'm not making claims.. I'm stating the fact that everyone can see.......provided they are not fact resistant Trump supporters..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Take a look at ANY forum, including this mate.
    It's obvious you got nothing but empty assertions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hate pretty much started when she meddled with Mount Hyjal raid..
    Now I know you are full of shit or just a troll.

That raid was Time Walking and was a recreation of actual events in WC3 which she was a part of.

She didnt just step into the raid and start messing with shit.