Elseworlds and Crisis on Infinite Earths

Did anyone watch Elseworlds? I enjoyed it overall. Curious what the Crisis on Infinite Earths will be and how they'll do it. Will it be another cross over?

Signature Created by Jassinta

That Batwoman cameo....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Did anyone watch Elseworlds? I enjoyed it overall. Curious what the Crisis on Infinite Earths will be and how they'll do it. Will it be another cross over?
    Crisis ends in a DC reboot. Basically to the point where most timelines line up, so super woman/man etc would be in the same world as arrow and flash. The comic series is pretty good. Comicstorian is about to do a series on it for youtube shortly.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

yeah it was good and i'm sure the crisis on infintie worlds will be a cross over as well. I actually liked how they addressed the legends not helping in their episode that week XD
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That Batwoman cameo....ugh.
    Twas goooooood
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

It made Superman look like a massive bitch, but Supergirl constantly already does that so I'm not surprised it happened. To be honest, one of the main reasons why I don't want Berlanti touching the Batman mythos is because we know he's going to use Batwoman to shit all over Batman too. Superman literally fucking said "the world doesn't need me" when talking to Kara. Like are you kidding me?

Aside from this annoying part, the rest of it was pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    Twas goooooood
    The problem I had is similar to the Ghostbusters...the guys have to be clueless to make her look good.
    I fully expect a better sparring match between Oliver Queen and Barbara soon. (not unlike the one Queen had with Barry Allen)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Superman literally fucking said "the world doesn't need me" when talking to Kara. Like are you kidding me?
    Its almost like one super powerful person who just happens to be friends with a telepathic alien and a 12th level intellect might be sufficient.

Also Elseworlds. Also better then the Justice League movie. Arrowverse is 3for3 on pwning Zack Snyder.

I liked it. I think its the best crossover they've done so far. Keeping it focused on Barry, Oliver, and Kara was a smart move. The other crossovers were fun, but suffered from having too many cooks in the kitchen.

The Intro to Bat-woman wasn't terrible.

I am super hyped for Crisis. I hope they go all out with it and don't play it too safe. I don't expect Barry to die. Kara maybe if they want to make way for a Superman show. Oliver is probably the most obvious choice. They seem to be kind of wrapping up his story on Arrow and Arnell's contract is coming to an end. Plus they have Bat Woman to take Arrow's place. Not to mention Oliver made a deal with Monitor to save the other two. You can bet that is gonna play a role in Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its almost like one super powerful person who just happens to be friends with a telepathic alien and a 12th level intellect might be sufficient.

Also Elseworlds. Also better then the Justice League movie. Arrowverse is 3for3 on pwning Zack Snyder.
    That’s awful logic. Martian Manhunter was Superman’s associate in every single rendition aside from this show. That includes Brainiac 5. Supergirl only gets to know them after she goes to the future.

None of this even matters. The line is pure cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really enjoyed this years crossover. It felt like something was missing and maybe that's because this was just a setup for next years Crisis.
    Still it was overall good. But I will never understand why they even introduced superman to the show (Supergirl that is) Because they keep shitting on him every time they get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    That’s awful logic. Martian Manhunter was Superman’s associate in every single rendition aside from this show. That includes Brainiac 5. Supergirl only gets to know them after she goes to the future.

None of this even matters. The line is pure cancer.
    They're Superman's associates on Earth-1. This is Earth-38. The show is called Supergirl. Superman gets movies. Which also happen to be worse than Supergirl. Which is unfortunate but that's WB's fault not Supergirl's.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, it's the crossover for next year. They're going to get rid of the multiverse and have all the shows taking place in the same universe. I'm half-expecting Batwoman to get her own show as well. Whether that ends up being a mid-season type deal(post crisis) or something else, we'll have to wait and see.
    It's already confirmed for a Batwoman show, it's even on the actresses IMDB. My question is will it replace Arrow, or just be another show on top of the current.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."