Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

If you don't like, just leave.

I don't understand all the butthurt some noobs whine about here. The game it's just as awesome as it gets, probably the best expansion ever since WoD. If you don't like it, you can always play something else, we won't care.

Infracted: Trolling {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-12-21 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    gr8 b8 m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elite fishfood friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    gr8 b8 m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Idk if it's a b8, more likely speaking the truth. You can leave and nobody would care, the game will still go on.

Quote Originally Posted by rrp.nikolai View Post
    Elite fishfood friend.
    Are you calling this thread deluxe worm?

Deleted
    I mean I think he's right, even if he expressed his opinion in a kind of inflammatory way.

The expansion isn't bad at all. It has tons of new content and it's fun to play through. There has never been more stuff to do. I think people are just burned out.

All the flaws in the Azerite system, and island expeditions and warfronts aren't the reason you hate the game. That would be unreasonable. It must be something deeper than that.

"If you don't like America, you can GET OUT."
    Haven't seen this one since the Dubya Iraq years.

Ah, 2003. We were so young...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wescream View Post
    I don't understand all the butthurt some noobs whine about here. The game it's just as awesome as it gets, probably the best expansion ever since WoD. If you don't like it, you can always play something else, we won't care.
    If you don't like people openly saying what a turd bfa is on forums then just leave. You can always read something else. Getting harder and harder to find ermetic tight echo chambers of fanboys that don't see anything wrong with the game but I bet you can still find some. /r/Bfaisgreat or somethin

...and I believe in it so much that I went to my burner to post it. Let's go fishin!!!

Nice thread. Though it's stupid and has no meaning.

It's like saying "Your life sucks? Kill yourself."

Theres tons of ppl still playing and having fun,mmo-champ is just like reddit and twitch-small and i mean very very small percentage of players.When you login into WOW feels like no more than hundred players quit the game.Pfffft
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

tonight was a slow night at work

EASY MONEY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham Kenway View Post
    All the flaws in the Azerite system, and island expeditions and warfronts aren't the reason you hate the game. That would be unreasonable. It must be something deeper than that.
    Those are the core systems on which the expansion runs which makes everything feel like the turd that it feels. How is that unreasonable ?
    The trend I see is always carebears who barely touch the game 2 hours a week that still have the gall to defend this garbage because they have yet to get enough taste of those cancerous systems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    Haven't seen this one since the Dubya Iraq years.

Ah, 2003. We were so young...
    Well if you come to America and then complain about the country, you should get out.

It's the snowball effect. There is a critical mass of people who are constantly unsatisfied with w/e blizz do. Concurrently this group of ppl is the most vocal one.

In other words, for ppl who enjoy the game there is no reason to look through this forum in constant search of a new thread, where he/she can whine and criticize everything. Hence, we see shitton of threads with "ugh game sucks" and few with "this feature is great".

That's the nature of people - they rarely say smth good, but when there is a slightest possibility to unload a pile of shit in someone's face, they never miss the chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Those are the core systems on which the expansion runs which makes everything feel like the turd that it feels. How is that unreasonable ?
    The trend I see is always carebears who barely touch the game 2 hours a week that still have the gall to defend this garbage because they have yet to get enough taste of those cancerous systems.
    No. The core systems are still the same that we ever had. Quests, dungeons and raids. Azerite, warfronts and island expeditions are additional, new things, that even with its flaws don't make the expansion bad. If you hate warfronts and island expeditions, don't do them. If Azerite traits bore you, that still won't harm the content of the game. People now say that the old talent trees were boring and offered no choice, and we had those from Classic all the way to Cataclysm. Were those expansions bad because of it? No.

You can remove Azerite traits, island expeditions and warfronts and the game would still be enjoyable. And if it isn't to you, then you are burned out. Why else wouldn't you be able to enjoy the same content we always had?

I left almost 2 years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yet you are still here and active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Good, one less complainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta agree with op

“Shit game”
    Pays January sub
    “Blizzard sux, Activision puppet”
    Pays Feb sub
    “Class balance is non existent, idiots running class balance”
    Pays March sub
    “Fucking Ion doesn’t even play this game, Wtf is with these changes”
    Pays April sub
    “PVP is the worst it’s ever been. Fuck this game”
    Pays May sub
    “Hahaha, look at those sub numbers,nice Blizzard, glad this game is finally done”
    Pays June sub
    “How did this piece of shit even get out of Beta? Trash game is riddled with bugs”
    Pays July sub
    “Fuck this shit, I’m done for real.”
    Pays August sub
    “Another real money store item? All Blizzard cares about is money, not falling for this shit any longer”
    Pays September sub
    “8 shit bosses in a shit raid, pointless because Blizzard just gives free loot to everyone anyway. Fuck this trash game”
    Pays October sub
    “How long do we have to wait for new content? This is just another sign that WoW is dead. It’s been months! What’s the point in paying a sub if you wait months before adding anything new for us to do?”
    Pays November sub
    “Loldeadgame, unsubbing”
    Pays December sub
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus