Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that this feels more like "Thank you for giving us your money in a year where we absolutely ducked you up in every imaginable position" rather than a "Thank you for believing in us". This was objectively one of the worst year for Blizzard, so to see them claim it was a great year is obviously going to attract anger.

There are times when it's better to say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Go to jail for what? I own all the clients and software. Not to mention in Canada no one gives a fuck about that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

No, everyone is legitimately upset with how shitty things have become with one of their favorite companies and this is like a spit in your face if you are pissed off.
    Thats not how the law works you can't be useing blizzard software that way at all enjoy jail.

My god, people are so retarded.
    Bitching at this, seriously ?

You had world's colliding, it was HOTS and your killed it ������

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Choo choo welcome to the hate train! We will be leaving soon™.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Even with the end of HOTS, at lest this video has Mike in it. Mike needs to come back home, make blizzard great again

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham Kenway View Post
    Uhm, that's still illegal. Not that you're gonna go to jail, not for something like that, but still, you might have bought the games, but this does not give you the right to play on illegal servers.
    I give myself this right since they have not made every version of something I paid for available at all times. I am actually creating a document and association about software like this and hope it gets enforced since anything you pay for should be yours and should be provided a way to play it either through a subscription or emulation.

It was only a great year for those of us with phones, too bad my phone isn't titanforged
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

For being a fan-site there seems to be very few fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Thats not how the law works you can't be useing blizzard software that way at all enjoy jail.
    I contribute too much to society, jail won't happen for me unless I commit a real crime. Just like all the years I smoked weed and never got in trouble for it because no one cares.

Go to jail for what? I own all the clients and software. Not to mention in Canada no one gives a fuck about that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

No, everyone is legitimately upset with how shitty things have become with one of their favorite companies and this is like a spit in your face if you are pissed off.
    I can never take anyone seriously when they use terms like "spit in your face", especially when it comes to a video game. So they didn't do what you wanted, boo hoo. Throwing a fit is totally the way to go about it.

Also as for the owning things part, that's not how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham Kenway View Post
    Blizzard: "Thank you to the fans"
    Fans: "Fuck you."

People find a reason to bitch about everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, that's still illegal. Not that you're gonna go to jail, not for something like that, but still, you might have bought the games, but this does not give you the right to play on illegal servers.
    Why?
    Servers exist its not his fault he plays them its the fault of ppl who provide them.
    If there's demand there will be supply blizzard cant make it for you? Well some one else sure will.
    Get a grip of your self and high morals lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    People are crying a river about an email Blizz sent to every single Customer... lololo - you cry babies need to get a job

It was funny halfway through the message, but it ended up being pathetic.

At this point I'm slowly stopping believing they are THAT MUCH disconnected from their community, maybe they are doing it all just for shit and giggles.

10 days until the end of the year and here I am wondering if they will surprise me with a new low yet. I know they can.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I contribute too much to society, jail won't happen for me unless I commit a real crime. Just like all the years I smoked weed and never got in trouble for it because no one cares.
    You don't need to justify yourself to him. Just a heads up.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshhh View Post
    My god, people are so retarded.
    Bitching at this, seriously ?
    Maybe because every fucking sentence in this message is a lie?

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone? Sorry no. You speak for yourself and only you here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Bzzzt wrong.

It's illegal to host those servers.

Not play on them. There is nothing in the ToU that states you MUST play WoW on their servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    For being a fan-site there seems to be very few fans.
    For being a news-site there seems to be very few news. Not counting "ANOTHER ROTATING BOSS THIS WEEK AND ANOTHER ROTATING WEEK EVENT!" or "another day, another hotfixes" since they are not a news.

This site is following WoW, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    For being a news-site there seems to be very few news. Not counting "ANOTHER ROTATING BOSS THIS WEEK AND ANOTHER ROTATING WEEK EVENT!" or "another day, another hotfixes" since they are not a news.

This site is following WoW, if you know what I mean.
    It's near Christmas time. What news do you want there to be?

Most of the devs will be off work for the usual Christmas break.

Suck my dick.