Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see this year's Diablo panel in that video. I wonder why.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this some sort of off season April fools joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Fucking hell are people seriously whining because they sent out what is basically a "Merry Christmas and thank you" email?

Jesus fucking Christ get a grip on yourselves.....
    To be fair, to many this is the equivalent of someone spitting in your face and kicking you in the nuts, and then a month later sending you a xmas card and wishing you well. I think the disgust is warranted in that case.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Blizzard: Thank you, friends.

Also Blizzard:

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    To be fair, to many this is the equivalent of someone spitting in your face and kicking you in the nuts, and then a month later sending you a xmas card and wishing you well. I think the disgust is warranted in that case.
    No it's really not warranted over a simple fucking "end of year" card.

Over Diablo Immortal? I agree the criticism is warranted. But fucking keep the criticism there.

Of BFA's systems? Absolutely but again keep it there.

There's no need to let it ooze into something as simple as this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it's really not warranted over a simple fucking "end of year" card.

Over Diablo Immortal? I agree the criticism is warranted. But fucking keep the criticism there.

Of BFA's systems? Absolutely but again keep it there.

There's no need to let it ooze into something as simple as this.
    Eh, Blizzard as a whole is really losing a lot of faith from its consumers. I know forums like this are an echo chamber of negativity, but I think the decline is hard to deny when two of their major IPs are tanking hard in the eyes of their fans.

I will say good on Blizzard for still reaching out to its fan base with a happy holidays email. At the same time, I can see where the negativity stems from as well; fans are looking for more than PR at this point - their approaches need to change, the more quickly the better.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    It just looks like an attempt to show potential investors that Blizzard has had a good year and spark some interest in their stock. It's a pony show for their games. They are saying "look at our products" they did great this year.

This isn't for players of their games, the players know the state of Blizzard's games transcends a few cut-scenes.

The video makes me really wish there was a game where you could play all of these characters and have them fight each other. Oh wait, there was a game like that and they abandoned it. Yeah great year Blizzard.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they left out the dude asking if Diablo Immortal was an out of season april fools joke and all of the ensuing boos at the announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    So you plan to go to jail soon lol got-cha enjoy the bars.
    Private servers=jailtime

This is a great representation of the Blizzfanboy's understanding and perspective of the world.

We shall study this and work towards a cure.

Deleted
    We need your money now more than ever!

Happy holidays!

why there is so many idiots post on this forum that are for fan ????

if you hate the company and the game why bother coming here?....

this is another prof that the internet just react to what is cool at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham Kenway View Post
    These are Blizzard's games. It's their intellectual property and you can play on official WoW servers. For the most part the content of these past expansions is still in the game.
    Thanks captain obvious.
    If blizzard decide to shut the server down then sure they are the one that needs to shut them down.
    Until then people will go to the local flea market and buy gucci bags for half the price of the so called big stores.

dear blizzard i hope you stop your falling down in the new year... none of your games look good atm... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    I've read through most of the pages already existing on the subject and I'm surprised how all these Blizzard whiteknights don't realise that THIS VIDEO IS THE OPENING OF BLIZZCON. THEY LITERALLY RE-UPLOADED THE BLIZZCON INTRO AS A HOLIDAY VIDEO.

But yeah, we people that are actually up to date on such things are such sick haters that we're never Blizzard fans in the first place and we shouldn't hate on them because they took the time to mail us a video thats over a month old. /s
    That's marketing saving money on non essentials. Like that rewrapped Christmas gift you'll get from your aunt. Remember that cheap bottle of chardonnay that you gave her two years ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    welp lets hope blizz gets thair shit sorted in 2019.. until than i guess i sink my teeth into eve and/or x4 .

Blizzard is Paying Staff to Quit Their Jobs as Cost Cutting Measure While Activision Influence Grows

@vipers

At least tell the full story dude.

It's CS staff. A position which over the years in a lot of gaming industries has been downsized due to the fact a lot of support can be automated.

That's a position where costs should and will be cut by any company like this in the future.

well, when you fired all the goods devs who take time to do square corner in games and just keep the devs who will do shit with microtransaction, soon or later , that will come back to your face, i dream of a new gaming company rising with all thoses devs who really care about the players and just do a lots of epik games and spill on ea and activision