Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    they're saving trolls for next quarter. Its all a game of moving money around with acti-blizz now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Are Zandalari not coming until 8.2, lol? This feels like a running joke.
    8.1.5 which is currently encrypted in the ptr, so we will most likely see it coming up something in january, and the patch itself come out early feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean we are only a few months in, so to say a year that is a right out lie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZ9xkVQ_Vs

OUCH sorry yes I lied. 1 year and 1 month! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Unfortunately this thread will still fall on deaf ears because apparently this stock drop means that Blizzard is gonna run out of money or something

This is something anyone with half a braincell would have been able to figure out but of course the fact that this sort of thing isn't uncommon in the stock market doesn't fit with the Blizzard is dying argument.
    Well look all over the place, people making comments like it has already been confirmed Blizzard and or Activision are going to close their doors in 2019.

If you think the plummet has nothing to do with Blizz Con you are a moron.

There's really no point in caring about the stock market unless you're interested in investing. The professional investors couldn't care less about the quality of a game, all they care about is that the game makes them money and right now, the best way to make the investors money is to stuff your game with micro transactions, manipulative design and time gating.

If you want to show that the game is going downhill, just look at the actual game and its community.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    YOU ARE WRONG! BFA IS MAKING BLIZZARD GO BANKRUPT! WOW IS DEAD! JAINA IS A DREADLORD! GENN STARTED THE WAR! SYLVANAS IS TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD! ANDUIN WORKS FOR THE OLD GODS!

And whatever other inane blabber this playerbase likes to scream when things don't go their way.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

I mean that has been mainstreams every expansion ever.
    "Legion is shit, legiondaries, artifact grind, RNG."
    "Wod is shit, garrisons, nothing to do, shit new models, no new races, no new classes"
    "Mop is shit, pandas, panda land, kung fu, lol orc boss, no content"
    "Cata is shit, just dragons, no content, rehashed content."
    Nothing about class design was mentioned, interesting...

Now we know one of the main problems for BFA subs dropping.

Off-topic, just saying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Nothing about class design was mentioned, interesting...

Now we know one of the main problems for BFA subs dropping.

Off-topic, just saying.
    oh no every expansion there is atleast 2-3 "MY CLASS SUCKS" because 1 class is always the worst, no matter how close the numbers are.
    as i linked before, there is archives of the old forums, and there is tons of "my class/spec sucks we need new ones!'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZ9xkVQ_Vs

OUCH sorry yes I lied. 1 year and 1 month! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

lmao
    notice how it does not give an exact timeframe? they just say "some point in the expansion" so again, you lied.
    they never said "zandalari would be available at launch"
    they said "these 4 right now, the next ones will be available sometime after launch" then later when they added maghar as the first they said "shortly after launch maghar and dark iron"

man remember when wotlk feature list included the dance studio
    and how the wotlk BOX says ariel pvp combat
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

haven't first day purchases gone up for most of the recent xpacs because online digital preorders

So what's this gotta do with the game being complete shite atm?

hmmm seems like we got ourselves some pullout pros

oh no every expansion there is atleast 2-3 "MY CLASS SUCKS" because 1 class is always the worst, no matter how close the numbers are.
    as i linked before, there is archives of the old forums, and there is tons of "my class/spec sucks we need new ones!'
    I believe those "MY CLASS SUCKS" were whining threads discussing of damage tuning, shuffling around talents, and not being able to fit in.

Today, it's different. Abilities, legiondaries, set bonuses, and weapon artifact traits were lost. Classes were stripped down to bare bones. Most the class threads you would read today are talking about things we lost, and some things we should've had.

Class design is the #1 feature that shouldn't be taken lightly, it is the vehicle we ride in, the environment (content) is just a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yeah, because 6 people are half the playerbase.
    It is still more fun to play Wrath than BfA on a true progressive server lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    8.1.5 . Yes it is a joke. Advertised for a whole year and still not in game. So its coming a little before 8.2.
    I mean blizzard did say they'd be playable when it suits the story, not their fault, you couldn't get the memo.

It's good to question things they say, but for goodness sake learn to listen and read for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ask again - what's an alot? Is it some type of creature, perhaps genetically related to an abit?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    2018 is the worst year for Wallstreet in 10 years.

Obviously all stocks dropped because of the mediocre Blizzcon.
    I'd say that Blizzcon merely put the finger on the company's open sore. There were problems before Blizzcon (OW stagnating, WoW slowly declining, SC dead, HotS on its way to the chopping block, etc.) and they were just made more evident with this recession-announcing stock mini-crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

notice how it does not give an exact timeframe? they just say "some point in the expansion" so again, you lied.
    they never said "zandalari would be available at launch"
    they said "these 4 right now, the next ones will be available sometime after launch" then later when they added maghar as the first they said "shortly after launch maghar and dark iron"

man remember when wotlk feature list included the dance studio
    and how the wotlk BOX says ariel pvp combat
    You have a REAL PROBLEM in only reading or listening to what only YOU want to hear.

My exact quote. "8.1.5 . Yes it is a joke. Advertised for a whole year and still not in game. So its coming a little before 8.2."

Maybe go back to focusing on your thread instead of going off topic. You are now doing another tactic you love doing in this thread putting words in peoples mouth. I never mentioned anything of it coming out on expansion release. I simply said it's advertised for over a year and they are still not in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    I mean blizzard did say they'd be playable when it suits the story, not their fault, you couldn't get the memo.

It's good to question things they say, but for goodness sake learn to listen and read for a change.
    Good they can send the memo in the mail and I'll keep my sub. Fair deal! My point is that its a feature that was advertised for a year and they are still not in game. And your point of, "suiting the story". I think getting Exalted and fixing their problems, and letting them join the Horde is enough of a story reason...No? Maybe it's not story reasons...unless you REALLY think we don't have them is "story" reasons. That is so silly.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2018-12-31 at 09:31 PM.

ITT: Casual gamers that actually like mobile game skinner box rng loot box gameplay/reward systems that will vehemently defend their now shitty game and now shitty developer no matter what. I'm 32 - as someone that grew up playing every single Blizzard game is really depresses me seeing people defend them so blindly now. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    ITT: Casual gamers that actually like mobile game skinner box rng loot box gameplay/reward systems that will vehemently defend their now shitty game and now shitty developer no matter what. I'm 32 - as someone that grew up playing every single Blizzard game is really depresses me seeing people defend them so blindly now. Ugh.
    The worst part is that the OP didn't actually post anything that defended BFA, all they did was demonstrate that the stocks aren't necessarily indicative of BFA's quality.

Then everyone else misinterprets the post to validate their own blind loyalty.