Poll: Would you vote for Elizabeth Warren as President in 2020?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I too know what it's like to be young and idealistic. I envy you. Sadly, as time goes by and you see how the world really works that naivete will be burned away. Enjoy it while you can.

By the way, I guess your phone has never auto-corrected something incorrectly.
    Are you going to answer the question? Because here in Kansas, there has been a huge difference between even the deep deep red we used to be than the solid red we are now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Are you saying you are unable to understand things unless you dumb them down to a level of an infant? I thought you were an intellectual, apparently you’re a toddler who’s made its way to a keyboard.
    lol I'm just wondering whether rude nicknames are okay or not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same old lies, over and over again? Do you really think the "both sides" argument carries any veracity at this point? Warren is one of many moderate candidates who are going to take the stage this election cycle and show the GOP for what they are: just emperor's without clothes.

Or, in one case: con-men without allies.

You though 2018 was bad for your Dear Leader? 2019 is going be awful.
    Gotta love the clueless liberal who think if you criticize any Democrat that you must be a die hard conservative. Party politics is precisely why politicians aren't held accountable for anything. Their base worship them whatever they say or do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    lol I'm just wondering whether rude nicknames are okay or not okay.
    If I explain it, you wouldn’t understand, toddler. I already did, but it flew over your head, toddler.

You yourself have stated that behavior doesn’t matter, only policy, so this question is irrelevant for you anyway.

Your act bores me. Shoo.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2018-12-31 at 11:11 PM.

I too know what it's like to be young and idealistic. I envy you. Sadly, as time goes by and you see how the world really works that naivete will be burned away. Enjoy it while you can.

By the way, I guess your phone has never auto-corrected something incorrectly.
    Way to explain absolutely nothing.

But I get it; you don't want to admit that you're way out of your depth.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love the clueless liberal who think if you criticize any Democrat that you must be a die hard conservative. Party politics is precisely why politicians aren't held accountable for anything. Their base worship them whatever they say or do.
    No, the clueless ones are those that continue to shrill "both sides" in the face of the most obvious party-over-country behavior we've seen in the last few generations. But please, continue with your nonsense - like I said, it's only going to get worse for you in the coming year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Way to explain absolutely nothing.

But I get it; you don't want to admit that you're way out of your depth.
    It's so obvious, too, as they only have a few canned comments available to them with their Dear Leader floundering and squealing like the petulant child we all know him to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    The bigger question will be who will be running in 2020 on the repub side. Best bet will be who is currently writing a book that they will use the election to pimp it or even gearing up to start a new TV channel that would of competed against fox for the crazy demographic. TrumpTV remember that. But he unexpectedly hit the right nerve with flyover country and unexpectedly won the electoral vote by accident and here we are.

She'd make a better VP....

Bad move to announce this early. one of the big reasons Clinton lost is the republicans spent a better part of a decade turning her into a liberal bogyman, i think she would be better served staying on the sidelines for a few more months so buffoons like hanity will spend less time demonizing her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    If I explain it, you wouldn’t understand, toddler. I already did, but it flew over your head, toddler.
    Okay, i'll ask someone else. No big deal.

Okay, i'll ask someone else. No big deal.
    It's because calling her "Pocahontas" is widely regarded as racist, whereas calling Trump Donald Duck or Cheeto isn't. But I'm pretty sure you knew that.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

7+ Year Old Account
    It's because calling her "Pocahontas" is widely regarded as racist, whereas calling Trump Donald Duck or Cheeto isn't. But I'm pretty sure you knew that.
    Making fun of his orange skin and hair color is racist though.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He does - the Trumpkins only have a few plays left in their book as their Reich winds down into the "don't ever let this fucking happen again" annals of history.

against what race? The oompa loompas?

Considering the best conservatives have against her is "She's not native american enough" I think she'd do just fine against Trump.

Whether she wins the Democrat primary or not is another story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    The bigger question will be who will be running in 2020 on the repub side. Best bet will be who is currently writing a book that they will use the election to pimp it or even gearing up to start a new TV channel that would of competed against fox for the crazy demographic. TrumpTV remember that. But he unexpectedly hit the right nerve with flyover country and unexpectedly won the electoral vote by accident and here we are.
    Moderate chance it'll be Trump.

If Trump gets removed, I wouldn't be surprised if Pence gets primaried, because no one is interested in him.

Trump himself getting primaried though, I don't think it'll happen. I think his base is too devoted to him for that to take off. So the only way that we'll see a Republican who isn't Trump, is if Trump gets the boot.

And I don't think impeachment is a certainty. I'll bet it'll happen, but whether or not its successful in ousting Trump, time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Really?

Orange is a race now?

See, you can't exactly fault a black dude for having too much melanin, but you can fault a dumbass for overuse of spray-tan.

Spray-tan isn't genetic, nor is it an immutable trait.

And who the hell knows why Trump has a tribble on his head. But there's nothing wrong with mocking a tribble.
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    against what race? The oompa loompas?
    This is fantastic - @PrimaryColor and the rest of the Trumpkins have so few tools any more to use in their flaccid defense of a man who spent his entire life lying, cheating, stealing, lying, and living off his father's money and screwing up a genetic lottery. The GOP will spend a LONG time recovering from what Trump has already done to them, and we haven't seen him at his absolute, cornered, defeated, worst yet.

It's going to be epic.

So PC's response is about all they have at this point. They've been out of substantive responses for most of the year, never really had a pony in the race to begin with, and are now finding out just how badly they were lied to - except that by now, everyone but them knows they were lied to, and those that still follow Cadet Bone Spurs have relinquished all intellectual honesty they ever might have had.

And we're sitting in an ever-expanding driver's seat, with literally "WE TOLD YOU SO" etched into every single deplorable day Cheeto brings us (until he's impeached and imprisoned).

Good times ahead.

You're naivete is adorable.
    I'll admit, when I usually meet someone who says anyone who doesn't believe in the cliched "not a dimes worth of difference" nonsense is naive, their preferred candidate usually turns out to be Mike Bloomberg and not Dwayne Johnson. Though, in fairness to me, both a Bloomberg administration and a Rock administration would turn out to be equally unpopular disasters.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Really?

Orange is a race now?
    Lol, this is worthy of a sig. Nicely done Adam.

The GOP is so hysterically desperate for anything to deflect from their soon to be impeached-in-chief waiting-for-jail sentence, they'll say anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Moderate chance it'll be Trump.

If Trump gets removed, I wouldn't be surprised if Pence gets primaried, because no one is interested in him.

Trump himself getting primaried though, I don't think it'll happen. I think his base is too devoted to him for that to take off. So the only way that we'll see a Republican who isn't Trump, is if Trump gets the boot.

And I don't think impeachment is a certainty. I'll bet it'll happen, but whether or not its successful in ousting Trump, time will tell.
    I'm going to guess unless he knows there's a sealed Federal indictment just waiting for him to leave office or NY's AG just waiting to nail him with state charges he'll declare victory and leave what he called a dump (the Whitehouse) and retreat to Fl or one of his towers in between flying out to Random, Middle America to stir up $hit with the crazies about coups and 2nd amendment remedies.