• Lor'themar Theron

17 7.17%
  • Tyrande Whisperwind

127 53.59%
  • First Arcanist Thalyssra

13 5.49%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tyrande then Alleria then several steps down the ladder thaly and lor. In terms of power Sylvanas is weaker than basically every horde leader besides Gallywix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Because he is some lame self-insert who was supposed to humiliate Tyrande in the original Version in 8.1 as some power fantasy to boost the fragile male ego of Steve Danuser.
    Whoa now it's just fragile ego nothing to do with being male he's just a sad human being. But yes accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    First Arcanist Thalyssra is underrated AF. She's a nightborne Jaina.
    Nowhere near Jaina. She's a pathetic has been that relied on the player character to save her after 10000 years of being utterly useless. Not even due to psychological torment just because she was completely useless. She then turned against the alliance after they helped to liberate her city because Tyrande dared to ask her to promise she wouldn't betray then like the nightborn did when the legion came.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    Tie between Alleria and Sylvanas.

Tyrande just after, closely followed by Thalyssra.

And then far, far below, the Lord Regent.
    Fucking lol Sylvanas is below literally everyone except maybe lor. Tyrande is a league above all except Alleria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Thalyssra by a light year..

Sylvanas a distant second, if you can even count her an elven leader, as she got the bulk of her power in undeath..

Tyrande 3rd and Lortheron a very close 4th.. On a good day for Lortheron or bad day for Tyrande, they probably switch position.

Alleria a distant 5th, barely worth mentioning..
    Is this your personal Waifu rankings because power wise it's almost perfectly backwards except Tyrande is first with Alleria second.

1. Night Warrior Tyrande.
    2. Alleria and Sylvanas.
    3. Thalyssra.
    4. Lor'themar.
    5. Vereesa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Thalyssra by a light year..

Sylvanas a distant second, if you can even count her an elven leader, as she got the bulk of her power in undeath..

Tyrande 3rd and Lortheron a very close 4th.. On a good day for Lortheron or bad day for Tyrande, they probably switch position.

Alleria a distant 5th, barely worth mentioning..
    ... In what World is Lortherin anything but dead last by a mile? he literally is just a ranger with no outstanding powers...

Would Also like to here the reasoning on how Alleria is a distant 5th...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    1. Night Warrior Tyrande.
    2. Alleria and Sylvanas.
    3. Thalyssra.
    4. Lor'themar.
    5. Vereesa.
    At this Point I Would wager that Lor'themar and Vereesa are about the same in skill level and Vereesa still has depth perception...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

She should pretty much have the power to walk down to Orgrimmar, knock the doors down, and chokeslam ANYONE she wants to.

But the question on my mind is: AT WHAT COST?

- - - Updated - - -

Overall I'd say:

Night Warrior Tyrande
    Alleria Windrunner
    Sylvanas Windrunner/First Arcanist Thalyssra
    Vareesa Windrunner/Lorthemar Theron

Hell I might even put Thalyssra higher than Sylvanas.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Convenient you left out Kael 'Thas, Elisande, Grand Magister Umbric, Azshara, Vashj, Maiev Shadowsong, Malfurion Stormrage and Illidan Stormrage... Also missing several of the Bloodelf and Void Elf magisters who are /were more powerful than Lorthemar.

Granted, Elisande is lost in time, Kael 'Thas and Vashj are dead, Azshara leads the naga and Illidan is with the titans.

Still... the list is incomplete even when considering current leadership. (Certain elves have more powerful counterparts or lead separate factions...)

God - Azshara

...Tier 1 ...
    #1 - Malfurion Stormrage
    #2 - Grand Magistrix Elisande
    #3 - Illidan Stormrage
    #4 - Tyrande Whisperwind
    #5 - Kael'Thas Sunstrider
    #6 - Lady Vashj
    ... Tier 2 ...
    #7 - Archmage Aethas Sunreaver
    #8 - First Archanist Thalyssra
    #9 - Archmage and Grand Magister Rommath
    #10 - Alleria Windrunner
    #11 - Grand Magister Umbric
    #12 - Sylvannas Windrunner
    #13 - Fandral Staghelm
    ...Tier 3 ...
    #14 - Maiev Shadowsong
    #15 - Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron
    #16 - Ranger General Halduron Brightwing
    #17 - Vereesa Windrunner
    #18 - Lady S'theno
    #19 - Lady Liadrin
    ...Tier 4 ...
    Other named elven leadership

Probably forgetting a bunch... Valtrois was a badass too... she's probably one under Thalyssra in terms of power.
    Last edited by Elestia; 2019-01-05 at 08:26 AM.

It would have been a tossup between Alleria and Sylvanas for me, but with the whole night warrior thing, I'm leaning Tyrande now.

I voted for Lor'themar, not everyones strength needs to be how many laser beams they can shoot out of the sky.... at least I can still go to Silvermoon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion needs to be on the list.

Thalryssa is just a mage? And not even the strongest mage, she might crack the top 3 behind Khadgar and Jaina.

As of right now it's Tyrande, even though you wouldn't know it during her fight with the mary sue nathanos.

Alleria has the most upside and potential.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Convenient you left out Kael 'Thas, Elisande, Grand Magister Umbric, Azshara, Vashj, Maiev Shadowsong, Malfurion Stormrage and Illidan Stormrage... Also missing several of the Bloodelf and Void Elf magisters who are /were more powerful than Lorthemar.

Granted, Elisande is lost in time, Kael 'Thas and Vashj are dead, Azshara leads the naga and Illidan is with the titans.

Still... the list is incomplete even when considering current leadership. (Certain elves have more powerful counterparts or lead separate factions...)

God - Azshara

...Tier 1 ...
    #1 - Malfurion Stormrage
    #3 - Illidan Stormrage
    #4 - Tyrande Whisperwind
    #6 - Lady Vashj
    ... Tier 2 ...
    #10 - Alleria Windrunner
    #13 - Fandral Staghelm
    ...Tier 3 ...
    #14 - Maiev Shadowsong
    #17 - Vereesa Windrunner
    #18 - Lady S'theno
    #19 - Lady Liadrin
    ...Tier 4 ...

Probably forgetting a bunch... Valtrois was a badass too... she's probably one under Thalyssra in terms of power.

Fandral Staghelm can 1shot Lady Vashj! x

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Tyrande, but more importantly --> Malfurion.

Malfurion > Tyrande > Sylvanas atm > Alleria atm > Thal > Lorethemar

Had Illidan and Kael'Thas be on this list, I'm not quite sure where they'd be. I think both would go before Tyrande, but Malfurion's power is so inconsistent idk where he'd fit against the other two.
    Have we ever seen Malf's power in game (truly)? Or is his power a power play by Knaak alone?

OT - Absolutely Tyrande now. She is scary powerful now. Alleria has yet to unleash "muh void", so that could change everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    ^ who’s gonna tell him/her that alleria is the most generic one out of all of them... she’s just human paladin eye candy at this point. The void is to make her seem at least not totally useless

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande and Malfurion can’t do anything though... I do get why people don’t like Nathanos but those two Night elves have always been portrayed as complete losers up until now. (The dark shore war front cinematic is amazing)
    This is down to bad writing, though. Alleria's return has a lot of lore value, but is just underused.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

5+ Year Old Account

God - Azshara

...Tier 1 ...
    #1 - Malfurion Stormrage
    #3 - Illidan Stormrage
    #4 - Tyrande Whisperwind
    #6 - Lady Vashj
    ... Tier 2 ...
    #10 - Alleria Windrunner
    #13 - Fandral Staghelm
    ...Tier 3 ...
    #14 - Maiev Shadowsong
    #17 - Vereesa Windrunner
    #18 - Lady S'theno
    #19 - Lady Liadrin
    ...Tier 4 ...

You forgot Shandris and Jarod. Probably the best 2 generals in Nigh Elven history.

If looking purely at top leadership...

0.) Azshara - Naga

1.) Tyrande - Night Elves Arguably the most powerful race with Maiev, Shandris, Malfurion and Illidan
    2.) Alleria - Void Elves Purely powerful / overwhelming in teleportation ability and destruction.
    3.) Thalyssra - Nightborne Perhaps the most ancient and long practiced arcanists
    4.) Sylvannas - ...undead elves..? Not really applicable in terms of leading an elven race... just happens to be an elf that smells funny.
    5.) Lor'themar - Blood Elves Close second in overall power as a race... with Aethas, Rommath and Liadrin
    6.) Vereesa - High Elves Blizz Plz..

As a race in terms of power:
    Naga
    Nightelves
    Bloodelves
    Nightborne
    Voidelves
    Highelves
    Undead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    You forgot Shandris and Jarod. Probably the best 2 generals in Nigh Elven history.
    No I know... they would be in the 'Other named elven leadership'

Could also include Naisha... or KT lieutenants that died in Northrend... idk

I would probably say Alleria. While Sylvanas and Tyrande are no slouches, Alleria seems to be on a bit of a different level. We haven't even had the chance to witness her new power yet but she seems to have a stronger connection to the void than virtually any other mortal being has so far, and considering Sargeras was so terrified of the void that he would rather wipe out the universe than contend with it I would have to say that it must be pretty terrifying in its raw state.

That being said, I could be totally off-base. We just haven't really seen "new" Alleria fight properly. It's just that even before the void nonsense she was still pretty impressive, fighting a thousand-year war alongside Turalyon against the Legion. As dumb as that whole "time works differently in the nether" lore is, it's canon, and as a result we have to consider that Alleria has been fighting for longer than even the average elves and Sylvanas, and directly against the Legion no less.

That being said I question Tyrande for the same reason; we don't know what she can do yet. We've seen something of a demonstration but that's about it. That being said depending on perspective she needed either the player and malfurion, or just malfurion alone's help to take on valkyrs and Nathanos so I can't say I was super impressed.

5+ Year Old Account
    If looking purely at top leadership...

0.) Azshara - Naga

1.) Tyrande - Night Elves Arguably the most powerful race with Maiev, Shandris, Malfurion and Illidan
    2.) Alleria - Void Elves Purely powerful / overwhelming in teleportation ability and destruction.
    3.) Thalyssra - Nightborne Perhaps the most ancient and long practiced arcanists
    4.) Sylvannas - ...undead elves..? Not really applicable in terms of leading an elven race... just happens to be an elf that smells funny.
    5.) Lor'themar - Blood Elves Close second in overall power as a race... with Aethas, Rommath and Liadrin
    6.) Vereesa - High Elves Blizz Plz..

As a race in terms of power:
    Naga
    Nightelves
    Bloodelves
    Nightborne
    Voidelves
    Highelves
    Undead

- - - Updated - - -

No I know... they would be in the 'Other named elven leadership'

Could also include Naisha... or KT lieutenants that died in Northrend... idk
    What makes you put the Naga at the top? Not challenging, just curious.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    i would say alleria because she has eaten a naruu for breakfeast but so far she really hasn't show her full power.
    I woulnd't really say that's much of any real reason to state any sort of power level since we've never really seen what that entails. We have a bit of wonkiness concerning the Naaru and how powerful they can be in the light and the void, but the result of integrating with either hasn't really been explored.
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    so i will go with tyrande who was already strong, in books and in wc3.
    and now, she has going super saiyang for a reason capable one shotting entire armies.
    it's amusing cause she's now going super saiyan to basically be put on even footing with Malfurion who was already capable of one shotting armies... despite his lack of display at doing so in the pre-BfA launch events. Odd how he isn't in the list really.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Malfurions no longer neutral now he's killing horde soldiers, so weird why he's not on the list, and he is the strongest of them.
    Strongest?

Doubtmeme.gif

Tyrande is essentially a god-incarnate now, possibly second-only to Velen. We'll see.

Alleria is also a solid choice, being she had a Naaru for breakfast. Not convinced that makes her as powerful as Tyrande+.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I can't help thinking that Lor'themar is kinda blinded by his myopic vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    Have we ever seen Malf's power in game (truly)? Or is his power a power play by Knaak alone?
    Knaak but current writing is on that level in a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

Tyrande is essentially a god-incarnate now, possibly second-only to Velen. We'll see.
    Sorry but she's gonna have to do something to prove she's more then just a black eyed edgelord.