Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well I am feeling the same towards you tbh...this is not reflective of my own personal behaviors, I am explaining to you why women do this. If society said that women thought that two men making out is hot and not cheating it would be the same thing.
    "Society" has taught nothing of the sorts to women. What we sometimes see in movies/tv-shows, is two RANDOM women kissing, and that might be hot to some.
    What standards you go by is of your own doing, but I wholeheartedly disagree that it's something that is pushed on women.
    I'm more worried about the fact that you called the partner in this "socially awkard"... Like seriously, what kind of mentality is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    ... but wouldn't that kind of thing be done, in front of her boyfriend? Thats what is suspicious....
    Not necessarily. Grew up around the same thing where it was preached by everyone, even adults, that cheating is basically only guy on girl or guy on guy. Girl on girl is just considered "experimenting," is perfectly acceptable in all situations, and should be treated as hot and future threesome opportunities by the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Question for the posters in this thread, specifically those of you saying "just break up with her bro," or "once the trust is gone, it's gone." Have any of you ever actually been in a relationship before or are over the age of 20?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    The fact that you think my post implied it was acceptable just proves my point that 90% of you saying "break up with her homie" have never been with a girl in their life and/or are young lmao.
    Sorry but most people aren't cucks and don't just accept the shitty relationships they find themselves in, especially in their 20's.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I am feeling the same towards you tbh...this is not reflective of my own personal behaviors, I am explaining to you why women do this. If society said that women thought that two men making out is hot and not cheating it would be the same thing.
    Doing it in front of your boyfriend, sure... but doing it in front of some random dude and then telling your boyfriend? Wha? Also this is some bullshit excuse, just like someone on the first page saying she was intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Not necessarily. Grew up around the same thing where it was preached by everyone, even adults, that cheating is basically only guy on girl or guy on guy. Girl on girl is just considered "experimenting," is perfectly acceptable in all situations, and should be treated as hot and future threesome opportunities by the guy.
    But the OP wasn't even there to see it. So yeah, maybe a threesome opportunity with the random dude her friend invited over? Hearing a story about your girlfriend kissing a girl isn't really the same as seeing it in person.

But that is only if I agreed with your idea. Maybe in teenage "coming of age" movies, but I don't think most people in a serious relationship subscribe to the theory that its fine to fool around with people of the same sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    That makes no sense at all, if people feel like making out is cheating then it is a perfectly rational response to the situation. If that's not your opinion and you think it's not enough to break up with someone over that's perfectly fine too as whether the issue is as black and white as that is simply opinion.

This is besides the implications people are showing about the doubt it was just making out with the girl given the hour long interval between the GF saying she was coming home the first time and the time she actually got home. This is obviously an opinion based on what facts the OP has given and could be wrong.

Even if nothing happened between the GF and the dude I personally would call this a form of cheating, maybe not as bad as being gang banged in the toilet of a club perhaps, but still cheating. I'd break up with my partner if she did that and I would fully accept my partner breaking up with me if I did the same, though thankfully I'd never do that and I don't think my partner would either.
    How does that not make sense lmao. Obviously it's still cheating and it's not okay, but you're dumb if you're going to break off because your girlfriend kissed another girl. If the problem persists, then yeah, go ahead and do it.

But then again, you're probably not in a very good spot if you come to MMO-Champion expecting genuine relationship advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

As a guy, I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend made out with or even did sexual things with another woman, but I would if it were another guy. A biological woman can provide things I cannot. That being said, I'd appreciate her discussing with me before she actually did it.

I told my girlfriend I don't mind if she makes out or does things with another female. The one thing I can't provide for her is a vagina (Since I don't have one). Of course, we both set pretty solid boundaries. She knows what I am comfortable with and what I'm not.

It sounds like you didn't really set any boundaries, so I would consider this cheating if she just took it upon herself. If another guy was there and things got to that level, there is a chance something happened with this guy too. She was already lying to you about coming home the first time, so it's hard to really develop any trust. If I was in your shoes, I would be more concerned about what else she is leaving out of the story than just making out with a friend while a little drunk. Might be time to create some distance or have that boundary talk. If she respects you she wont do it again.

I'm just telling you what women think, because they've been programmed by society to think that men think that two women making out is hot and not cheating.
    So in essence women are just dumb sheep, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    As a guy, I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend made out with or even did sexual things with another woman, but I would if it were another guy. A biological woman can provide things I cannot. That being said, I'd appreciate her discussing with me before she actually did it.
    You may not mind, but its absolutely cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    "Society" has taught nothing of the sorts to women. What we sometimes see in movies/tv-shows, is two RANDOM women kissing, and that might be hot to some.
    What standards you go by is of your own doing, but I wholeheartedly disagree that it's something that is pushed on women.
    I'm more worried about the fact that you called the partner in this "socially awkard"... Like seriously, what kind of mentality is that?
    Sure it has, it's also super common with 20-somethings. This whole thread is socially awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    So in essence women are just dumb sheep, or what?
    Men think/believe stupid shit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Not sure what to think of it now, they were already friends. I don't know the full story, but from what I gather they meet for a drink out, went back to her place where said friend invited some dude around.

I get a message saying she was heading home when said dude arrived but then 1 hour later another message saying she made out with this girl and she is heading home.

No idea what to think of if I even trust her now. Thoughts?
    Dump her. cheating is cheating. i have no problem with bisexuality and having lax rules in relationships, but if the rules are established and she breaks them, thats a dealbreaker for me.

Sure it has, it's also super common with 20-somethings. This whole thread is socially awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Men think/believe stupid shit, too.
    This is beyond stupid. The same kind of stupid as when women actually think men talk about boobs for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Like that a 10 year old boy having sex with a 40 year old woman isn't rape because the boy has a penis.

Both men and women can be quite retarded, and both genders have huge blindspots.
    whoa. no entire gender thinks any one thing. such sweeping generalizations makes you look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    the argument for if shes straight but makes out with a girl is it really cheating. is the same as if im right handed and i punch you with the left, did i really hit you? the answer is yes
    This analogy is best analogy xD

If your trust in her is gone, nothing we do or say will change your mind. Nothing she says or does will change your mind. She did something without your consent and that is all the reason you need to move on. She did not respect you enough to ask if you were okay with that.

Ahem......
    you also implied that all men believe what you said.

I clearly didn't, because I am a man and I don't believe that...

Try again.
    whatever. learn to make points more clearly, then.

I mean, at this point, the only person here acting awkward is you.
    And as we know, 20-somethings is what the world is mostly comprised of, right?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you can't join them, lose her.
    /spit@Blizzard

Deleted
    Just dump her and move on. It's not worth the effort.