Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh ah leftist cuck saying that a Libertarian site is far right extremists.

Dude, they have jews on their board, håll nu din käft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I have a lot of co workers who refuse to over time and I'm like why.. especially during holidays. Their answer is always higher bracket, more taxes. It makes no sense you're still making a fuckton more it's not like you're suddenly going to break even.
    It depends, my paycheck has a huge jump at 8-10 hours of overtime but past that my check doesn't really go up much at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olessie View Post

This is pretty much the same as saying I have black friends so I can't be racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feghet View Post
    Friatider is a far right propaganda site. I came to sweden with my mother after her marriage to a swedish man and this is all bullshit. Her husband had to provide for us, we didn't get any freebies.

- - - Updated - - -

This is pretty much the same as saying I have black friends so I can't be racist.
    You are not the most clever person, but what can we expect from leftist liberals.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You are not the most clever person, but what can we expect from leftist liberals.
    I'm not a liberal. Liberals are right-wing.

Deleted
    I'm not a liberal.
    Doesnt matter, but you are for sure an SJW and a NPC.

Deleted
    Doesnt matter, but you are for sure an SJW and a NPC.
    Lmao, what, I'm a sjw and npc for calling your and fria tiders bullshit out? We don't get freebies like that. If we had received that much money my mothers husband could just have stopped working. No, instead he had to provide for us. We get no freebies like that.

Deleted
    If anyone wonder why we have such high taxes, I can provide you with this:

http://www.friatider.se/riksdagen-en...ronor-i-bidrag

I made a qucik googel translate:

*SEK 32,800 in cash. So much can a newly arrived immigrant family receive a grant according to a recent inquiry from the Riksdag's investigation service, writes Dagens Industri.

Like the article on Facebook

When Free Times in the summer of 2012 published an article that an immigrant single woman with three children receives SEK 21,810 tax-free in grants, it sparked outrage from politically correct left-wing liberals.

Left journalist Stefan Lindgren contacted the Swedish Social Insurance Agency the following year in order to break the "myth", but got the answer that Free Times was not just right - the contributions were even a little more than five hundred higher.

Försäkringskassan: The immigrants' contribution is "SEK 22 249 per month and this is not taxable income"

Last summer, Metro's so-called "Viral Grader" spread false accusations that Free Tiders when calculating over three years was "a concoction" and claimed that the figures are not "representative of the group as a whole". Free Times never faced Metro's accusations.

Parliament: SEK 32,800 in contributions
    Now, the Moderates have commissioned the Riksdag's investigation service to calculate how much money immigrants actually receive in grants. And it turns out that the contributions have gone a little bit to the last four years.

A single immigrant parent with three children now receives 24,400 tax-free crowns per month, according to the investigators at the Riksdag. If it is instead two parents with three children, they will receive SEK 27,400 tax-free in grants.

An immigrant family with four children, a not very unusual size of a family from Somalia or Syria, receives a total of SEK 32,800 each month in grants according to the Riksdag's inquiry service.

The contributions that the investigation service counted on are a summary of the child allowance, housing allowance, establishment allowance and social assistance that immigrants receive when they are covered by the so-called "establishment assignment". The establishment phase can last for many years. Right now, around 60,000 immigrants belong to this category of high contribution recipients, writes the Employment Service on their website.

Lose to work
    DI notes in its article that the grants are so high that immigrants in many cases even lose money from working. If one of the parents takes a job where the salary is SEK 18,000 a month, the family gets SEK 200 less per month to live off because the contributions that are withdrawn are higher than the salary.

The system is thus designed in such a way that immigrants are encouraged to go for grants instead of working. In addition, giving birth to many children becomes a more effective way of, through grants, increasing income than trying to support themselves.*

http://www.friatider.se/forsakringsk...liktig-inkomst

SEK 22 249 per month tax-free. So much, a newly arrived immigrant woman with three children receives a grant, according to recent information from Försäkringkassan.

Welfare for some
    First car baby born - The mother: "The worst I have ever experienced!"
    Seniors cannot afford to buy food
    Swedes are forced to "divide shelters" when Uppsala builds 1,000 apartments for immigrants
    The government is ready to sacrifice 20,000 lives in the third world to invest in immigrants in Sweden
    Immigrants get a free bus ticket when poor Swedes stay outside
    Show all
    Russian connoisseur and left-wing journalist Stefan Lindgren had difficulty believing in Fria Tider's information that a newly arrived single immigrant with three children is entitled to SEK 21,810 a month tax-free in grants, so he decided to check the matter with the Social Insurance Agency.

Now the authority has checked the various amounts of contributions in the Free Tide's example and arrived at its own figure over how much immigrants actually earn from getting to Sweden.

"SEK 22 249 per month and this is not taxable income", writes
    Niklas Löfgren, family financial spokesperson for the Swedish Social Insurance Agency, in his reply.

Stefan Lindgren is surprised at the amount.

"I note that Free Times regarding the maximum monthly allowance reached a too low figure," he writes now in his blog 8 days.

FACTS: So much contribution is given to the immigrant
    A newly arrived immigrant woman with three children (12, 13 and 14 years old) who live in a rent of 85 sqm and have SEK 7,000 in rent will receive the following monthly contributions:

SEK 6,776 in establishment allowance
    SEK 3,000 in establishment fee
    SEK 3 754 in child allowance
    SEK 3 819 in maintenance support
    SEK 4,900 in housing allowance

= SEK 22 249 per month tax-free.

And keep in mind that Sweden have taken around 90-150k immigrants from the third world since 2008.

Dont any leftist or liberal Swed tell you any diffirent, here is proof enough.
    That's not the reason why the tax rate is high in Sweden. In fact, our tax right has been high for about half a century, while the so stupidely called "immigration crisis" was as recent as a couple of years ago.

This is a really simple question. A welfare state requires funding, which is received through taxes. Therefor, a lot of welfare equals a high taxes. Immigrations affects this marginally, at least at current or lower numbers. It's healthcare, pensions, education and a lot of stuff that make up the expenses.

It's also important to notice that despite this fear mongering of enormous taxes, the rich is getting even richer as we speak. All numbers points to Sweden becoming more and more unequal. How would that be possible if the tax system was so damning against success?

Deleted
    Lmao, what, I'm a sjw and npc for calling your and fria tiders bullshit out? We don't get freebies like that. If we had received that much money my mothers husband could just have stopped working. No, instead he had to provide for us. We got no freebies like that.
    Correct.

Every immigrant get ''freebies'' when they come here, perhaps its diffirent if you are from Thailand, lol.

Deleted

"Libertarians" shouting for stronger boarders, a more authoritarian state and less immigration? Are you high or something? What's up with facists calling themselves "libertarians" or "classical liberals"? That's the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct.

Every immigrant get ''freebies'' when they come here, perhaps its diffirent if you are from Thailand, lol.
    Yeah, because the law says that Asians don't get any freebies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    For some values of "it is fine" I guess. The most recent OECD data shows that the average Swedish household has about $14K/year less disposable income than the United States. Across all of the OECD's income measures, there's a large gap between Swedes and Americans.

As a relatively high income American, I would not be enthusiastic at all about being more like a relatively high income Swede, financially.
    Sweden also has universal healthcare which means they spend virtually nothing on their medical needs compared to Americans who spend a small fortune on theirs....

Deleted
    Correct.

No, they don't. Refugees get some help with money. That's not immigrants. Labor migrants need to be able to provide for themselves or they get deported or can't come here in the first place. To get family members here, they need to be able to provide for themselves or you need to provide for them.
    Last edited by mmoc1e285c2006; 2019-01-07 at 05:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    That's not the reason why the tax rate is high in Sweden. In fact, our tax right has been high for about half a century, while the so stupidely called "immigration crisis" was as recent as a couple of years ago.

This is a really simple question. A welfare state requires funding, which is received through taxes. Therefor, a lot of welfare equals a high taxes. Immigrations affects this marginally, at least at current or lower numbers. It's healthcare, pensions, education and a lot of stuff that make up the expenses.

It's also important to notice that despite this fear mongering of enormous taxes, the rich is getting even richer as we speak. All numbers points to Sweden becoming more and more unequal. How would that be possible if the tax system was so damning against success?

So you are saying that 2 million people since 1970s doesnt affect the taxes or any kind of pressure on the social welfare? Perhaps you should back to math class and stop reading MSM.

''It's also important to notice that despite this fear mongering of enormous taxes, the rich is getting even richer as we speak. All numbers points to Sweden becoming more and more unequal. How would that be possible if the tax system was so damning against success?''

Thats because people of Africa and Middle east cant compete with a swed on the market. First of all they dont dont have any type of education and if they have, their standards doesnt uphold the swedish standard. Nor can they uphold swedish society by any means due to biological reasons. Stop with your leftist bs.

''All numbers points to Sweden becoming more and more unequal''

- Thats becasue you are importing people by the hundreds of thousands every single year and there is no work for them, its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they don't. Refugees get some help with money. That's not immigrants. Labor migrants need to be able to provide for themselves or they get deported or can't come here in the first place. To get family members here, they need to be able to provide for themselves or you need to provide for them.
    European labor migrants from Poland etc is not a problem, Im talking about third world people.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Cronoos;50696325]"Libertarians" shouting for stronger boarders, a more authoritarian state and less immigration? Are you high or something? What's up with facists calling themselves "libertarians" or "classical liberals"? That's the opposite.

Im not, a libertarian can easily be against immigration, open borders and the immigration policy Sweden has, are you just stupid or has't read anything about ideology? And when in hell did they want to have a stronger goverment? They provide news, not politics.

Deleted
    So you are saying that 2 million people since 1970s doesnt affect the taxes or any kind of pressure on the social welfare? Perhaps you should back to math class and stop reading MSM.

''It's also important to notice that despite this fear mongering of enormous taxes, the rich is getting even richer as we speak. All numbers points to Sweden becoming more and more unequal. How would that be possible if the tax system was so damning against success?''

Thats because people of Africa and Middle east cant compete with a swed on the market. First of all they dont dont have any type of education and if they have, their standards doesnt uphold the swedish standard. Nor can they uphold swedish society by any means due to biological reasons. Stop with your leftist bs.

- Thats becasue you are importing people by the hundreds of thousands every single year and there is no work for them, its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

European labor migrants from Poland etc is not a problem, Im talking about third world people.
    Only refugees get monetary aid and that's for a limited time to help them establish themselves in the country, after that they get the same help as swedes.

Labor migrants from poland are not a problem? They have less requirements to come here and work than people outside of EU. Why do you think people who needs more education., skills are more of a problem than the people who don't have as harsh requirements to move?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

The tax rate was even higher in the 70ies. Do you really know nothing at all about Sweden? So by using your own logic, immigration actually enables the country to reduce the tax rate? Perhaps it's you who need math classes...

Regarding inequality. Of course, if the increasing unequalness was attributed solely to poor people getting poorer, I would agree with you. However, that is not the case. It's the rich who's getting richer, while the working class is clawing its way up. The situation is better in Sweden of course, but we have the same trend as in US and the rest of western Europe. The rising inequality is caused by our economic system, not by immigrants. How could you be that daft?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    The tax rate was even higher in the 70ies. Do you really know nothing at all about Sweden? So by using your own logic, immigration actually enables the country to reduce the tax rate? Perhaps it's you who need math classes...

Regarding inequality. Of course, if the increasing unequalness was attributed solely to poor people getting poorer, I would agree with you. However, that is not the case. It's the rich who's getting richer, while the working class is clawing its way up. The situation is better in Sweden of course, but we have the same trend as in US and the rest of western Europe. The rising inequality is caused by our economic system, not by immigrants. How could you be that daft?
    The rising of inequality is because the current system cant provide for 100,000s of new people every year. And yes, this system still would't be perfect if we would't have had our current immigration policy but just to bash the system is typical leftist argument and none buys but yourself.

And no, the taxes was't higher in the 70's, they were almost 7% lower than what they were today. It started to peak in the late 70s up the 90s due to speculations on our currency. You are talking about the 90s when our value of the currency crashed.

https://www.ekonomifakta.se/fakta/sk...et-historiskt/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I bet the tax system encourages people to aim for a lower salary were the high taxes don't kick in. Instead of $98K they might shoot for $50K.
    This is the dumbest post on the this forum i have ever seen, and that's saying a lot. Just keep setting that bar lower hubcap. I think my brain is melting from trying to comprehend the sheer amount of stupidity in these two sentences.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-01-07 at 05:34 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    The rising of inequality is because the current system cant provide for 100,000s of new people every year. And yes, this system still would't be perfect if we would't have had our current immigration policy but just to bash the system is typical leftist argument and none buys but yourself.

And no, the taxes was't higher in the 70's, they were almost 7% lower than what they were today. It started to peak in the late 70s up the 90s due to speculations on our currency. You are talking about the 90s when our value of the currency crashed.

https://www.ekonomifakta.se/fakta/sk...et-historiskt/
    I said 70ies, but yeah the last five years in particular. The fact remains that we had a higher tax rate back then, which mean that immigration can't explain which tax rate you need, on its own merit. As I said, the expenses have been marginal in comparison to others, such as pensions and healthcare. Additionally, you said it yourself, that it was the currency crisis and the economic crash that forced us to increase taxes (among other things). In other words, it's the economic system and not immigration.

I'd also like to say that we don't have 100 000 refugees coming in each year, but should that be the case, then of course that is not sustainable for that kind of welfare state and job market we have in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    So let's put more in tax shelters on a bigger scale since it's already happening? Is this the attitude you have? I mean how will the left pay for all these social programs they want with less money?
    yeah because the status quo seems to be working oh so fine barnabas. keep cheerleading for koch and friends though. they need more tax shelters. do you think if you lick their boots enough they'll toss some money your way?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT people who have no fucking clue how tax works.
    Aye mate