Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I want a Tauren raid with Magatha as the final boss.

It could be a short raid with only 3 bosses:

1. Shadow and Fire : defeat a Grimtotem rogue and a Grimtotem warlock, but only choose one debuff to survive while the rest choose the other. (twin boss fight),

2. Vengeance of Arikara : a multiple platform and climbing encounter that will drop a Wind Serpent mount. Kill Grimtotem spirits to wither Arikara down, and lastly

3. The Void-Crone : Magatha using Void corrupted elemental powers seek to rid Kalimdor of other races. Use or run to the correct totem to mitigate her powers and at the last phase Baine would help us defeat her by using her own poisonous and venomous blade against her.

Completing this raid will award players Grimtotem war paint customization options for their Tauren characters.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2019-01-12 at 06:08 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Impossible. They'd just stampede and stunlock til we died.

Jokes aside, it is a good point that we've never seen a Tauren raid yet
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

+1

Still dont get why she became a follower for Shamans in legion.

NO! I want her as a new tauren leader. A leader who isn't Anduin's concubine.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    +1

Still dont get why she became a follower for Shamans in legion.
    Because they wanted a named Tauren Shaman, and she was the only one they could think of in the 5 seconds they spent on it.

5+ Year Old Account
    why not We kill Baine and we make Magatha the new Tauren Chieftain ? i see Baine being more corrupted than Magatha.

For as peaceful and honorable as they are, you know their dark side would be epic no moral grey evil. And a damn good chance of pace.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post

Magatha caused the death of Cairne. She deserves only death.

Not sure if trollpost or serious one.
    Either way, wtf man.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post

Hmm, that would be an interesting boss fight!

Magatha is going to be the new Tauren racial leader after Baine is bbq'd by Sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    Not sure if trollpost or serious one.
    Either way, wtf man.
    It's a very serious post. Magatha is a loose end that needs a grand, satisfying closure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Because they wanted a named Tauren Shaman, and she was the only one they could think of in the 5 seconds they spent on it.
    Uuuh... fairly certain Muln Earthfuy was a follower, and he was the ER leader before Thrall. o.O

Tauren and gnome raid in one. The joke races from both factions are sick and tired of being made fun of, so they decide to join forces and try to take over Azeroth themselves.

Just have her get ahold of the Maguffin we take from her for Legion but then never do anything with and then BAM! Raid boss right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Magatha is going to be the new Tauren racial leader after Baine is bbq'd by Sylvanas
    I could see that but it doesn't mean she wouldn't be a raid boss in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

1. Shadow and Fire : defeat a Grimtotem rogue and a Grimtotem warlock, but only choose one debuff to survive while the rest choose the other. (twin boss fight),

2. Vengeance of Arikara : a multiple platform and climbing encounter that will drop a Wind Serpent mount. Kill Grimtotem spirits to wither Arises down, and lastly

3. The Void-Crone : Magatha using Void corrupted elemental powers where we have to use or to run to the correct totem to mitigate her powers and at the last phase Baine would help us defeat her by using her own poisonous and venomous blade against her.

Completing this raid will award players Grimtotem war paints customization for their Tauren characters.
    I would love to see it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

2. Vengeance of Arikara : a multiple platform and climbing encounter that will drop a Wind Serpent mount. Kill Grimtotem spirits to wither Arises down, and lastly

3. The Void-Crone : Magatha using Void corrupted elemental powers where we have to use or to run to the correct totem to mitigate her powers and at the last phase Baine would help us defeat her by using her own poisonous and venomous blade against her.

Completing this raid will award players Grimtotem war paints customization for their Tauren characters.
    Gief. I wish I could've dropped kick her ass into the Maelstrom in Legion...

Quote Originally Posted by P5YKO-TP View Post
    Uuuh... fairly certain Muln Earthfuy was a follower, and he was the ER leader before Thrall. o.O
    Huh. Then it's an even worse decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Huh. Then it's an even worse decision.
    Yup, they should've brought in Jevan ''Stormsong'' Grimtotem from The Shattering instead..