Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Make every race have an OP racial.

So in the shit show of "what do you mean Regenerating is OP?" one comment said that the game needs just some stupid fun added back into it so just let some things be OP.

Thinking about the Incredibles of if everyone is special then no one is, brings that full circle. If everyone gets an OP racial then it'll just make things kinda sorta balanced all around.

Now the easy ones to think of are:

Every Man for Himself - just remove the nerfs to it. Make it clear any status on a 2-minute CD that's not shared with your PvP trinkets.

The tauren health buff - remove the nerf so it's full health rather than base stamina. Cows now have 20% more health than anyone else.

Change the Blood Elf racial back to an AoE silence.

So what are your suggestions? Would you add a new one or just buff up an existing racial to an OP level or even just back to where it once was?

Change Will of the Forsaken into a emfh clone.

Brand new racials are needed to balance the OPness of Reg.

Humans - Human Potential: The vast potential of what humans can accomplish means that the fates themselves want them to succeed. They get a second chance at life. Humans can use the power of fate to channel a spell that heals them for 25% every second over 4 seconds. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Orcs - Blood of the Ancestors: Orcs have a natural bond to the honourable Orcs before them. By accepting the power of their ancestors, they can live to fight another day! By channeling the spirit, the can heal 25% of their health a second over 4 seconds. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Goblins - I dunno... Something about money...: Goblins like money or something. By... I dunno... Counting their money over 4 seconds (possibly diving in a large pile of it like Scrooge McDuck) they heal 25% of their health every second. Because they can afford healthcare. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Tauren - Cowabunga Healing: Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo 25% health, moo moo moo 4 seconds. 1.5 minute moodown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change racials to character traits and make them mix/match and choosable by all at character creation. Unlocking traits by maxing a specific race at 60 or something.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post

Humans - Human Potential: The vast potential of what humans can accomplish means that the fates themselves want them to succeed. They get a second chance at life. Humans can use the power of fate to channel a spell that heals them for 25% every second over 4 seconds. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Orcs - Blood of the Ancestors: Orcs have a natural bond to the honourable Orcs before them. By accepting the power of their ancestors, they can live to fight another day! By channeling the spirit, the can heal 25% of their health a second over 4 seconds. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Goblins - I dunno... Something about money...: Goblins like money or something. By... I dunno... Counting their money over 4 seconds (possibly diving in a large pile of it like Scrooge McDuck) they heal 25% of their health every second. Because they can afford healthcare. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Tauren - Cowabunga Healing: Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo 25% health, moo moo moo 4 seconds. 1.5 minute moodown.
    Come on dude. Have some fun with it and throw in some originality.

Here's an easy one, let Void Elves control when they go into their void form.

Dwarves can be better at finding treasure!
    That’s ...that’s OP right?

Edit: turns out that was OG. My bad.

Add a Racial talent system with unlocks at Level 20, 55, 80, and 110

I think with the introduction of the Night Warrior, Night Elfs should get an AOE Stun, like the one Tyrande uses on the Forsaken.

Human racial should be Groin Kick: Swiftly kick the opponent in the nuts or taco, stunning them for 3 seconds and boosting your stamina by 2% for 10 seconds.

I said make racial matter in bg, world pvp, and random battlegrounds but remove them in ranked play.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Undead- Jawmerang - Toss your jaw at a target doing dmg and stunning them as well as any other enemies in an arc before it returns to you. Unable to speak for 1 minute after using.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans already have the most OP racial in the game

Diplomacy
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Come on dude. Have some fun with it and throw in some originality.

Here's an easy one, let Void Elves control when they go into their void form.
    Ahhh, I get it! So like, Void Elves can enter into the void and be able to regenerate 25% of their health each second over 4 seconds. On a 1.5 minute cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Humans already have the most OP racial in the game

Diplomacy
    Definetly.

they will be ranked and those on the bottom will be called worthless.
    Another interpretation is: Lets make some races have an arbitrary disadvantage

Doesnt sound great when put that way.

No. Zandalari should not be that op. Not unless you want half of the remainder of Alliance raiding to pay to go horde / quit the game. Anyone playing horde should be concerned as well. Unless you're playing warlock or dk you're going to have to fork over the $$$ to race change your class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    No. Zandalari should not be that op. Not unless you want half of the remainder of Alliance raiding to pay to go horde / quit the game. Anyone playing horde should be concerned as well. Unless you're playing warlock or dk you're going to have to fork over the $$$ to race change your class.
    you realize this only applies to like... the top top top 1%? And good chance those people are sponsored already so its pretty much free for them?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Best solution fucking ever lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Definetly.
    It comes with the burden of having a *cheerful* as faction leader.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2019-01-12 at 11:04 PM.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

I don't even understand the problem with Regeneratin'. It's going to be nerfed and it's out of combat anyways, so who cares? In some certain PvP things I can see it being pretty strong, but you could always disable or reduce its effects in Arenas/BGs.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Ahhh, I get it! So like, Void Elves can enter into the void and be able to regenerate 25% of their health each second over 4 seconds. On a 1.5 minute cooldown?
    Damn, that sounds sick.