Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Would you like me to link so BLM vids of these armed civilians accidentally shooting folks?

There’s plenty of content out there
    You have those types of videos anywhere guns are handled. Guess what, guns are dangerous. Big fucking surprise...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You have those types of videos anywhere guns are handled. Guess what, guns are dangerous. Big fucking surprise...
    It has to be surprising to be taken seriously, is what you are saying?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd5b4e4d686 View Post
    1) thats not 5 cops, even the guy in the video states that its 3 FEMALE police officer and one male security guard. Obviously the females are much weaker, and the security guard cant just go and fly kick the guy for no reason. They handled the situation quite well, no one got hurt, and they were calm. If he was posing a serious threat to anyone, they would have shot him in the leg most likely. Just to make sure you understand this, there was NO reason to go ham on that guy.

2) again, no one got hurt.

so what is your problem with these particular two videos that represent the "plenty of bad examples from every country."
    no competent officer on any force in the entire world would try to shoot a lot or hand out, its idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops slippery butter fingers I guess.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Woah woah

Terrorist????

Are you serious bro?

It’s an advocacy group. When was the last time a BLM member committed a mass shooting?

Go ahead find a source I’ll wait
    Since when were members of BLM required to share their criminal record? Why dont you go to chicago and see how many BLM folks are in the ghetto trying to get blacks to stop killing each other. Ill save you the time and tell you ZERO. Because all BLM cares about is cops. When the majority of black killings are done by black civilians on black civilians.

I am confused why the cops bolted after the dogs cage opened.
    They have tasers (one cop said did i taze you) and if need be they have pistols.

They should not let a dangerous animal endanger their safety, especially since the crook might have been armed and lurking somewhere waiting for a drop in officers guard.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yeah well there is police and there is Swedish police
    Curious what you mean. Do swedish police have bad reputation from foreigners? :O

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It has to be surprising to be taken seriously, is what you are saying?
    Not sure how you read that out of what I posted...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not sure how you read that out of what I posted...
    Because it was phrased as classic handwaving?

Not sure how else I am supposed to interpret "You have those types of videos anywhere guns are handled. Guess what, guns are dangerous. Big fucking surprise..." other than an attempt to downplay gun-related problems by way of they are "everywhere" and that everyone should know "guns are dangerous".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

My two friends who are police officers have never shot their partners or anyone else with the sole exception of a guy who murdered another officer during a traffic stop.

This proves that United States police are highly competent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you like me to link so BLM vids of these armed civilians accidentally shooting folks?

There’s plenty of content out there
    Give BLM to me and I'll have them on the registered terrorist list within 24 hours.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Yes....this one isolated incident is proof that US officers are incompetent.....

You can't make this shit up.....
    Welcome to the internet, I can see that you're new here. Did your owner finally let you out of your 4x4 cell and experience the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

About 800.000 cops in the US. Please show footage even close to that amount.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want more competent police officers you need to raise the bar for entry which means better pay and more training, which means departments need more taxpayer money.

And yet, I feel like improving salaries and raising budgets for police would be met with immediate backlash and protests.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Because it was phrased as classic handwaving?

Not sure how else I am supposed to interpret "You have those types of videos anywhere guns are handled. Guess what, guns are dangerous. Big fucking surprise..." other than an attempt to downplay gun-related problems by way of they are "everywhere" and that everyone should know "guns are dangerous".
    What I'm saying is that if you handle dangerous objects, mistakes become dangerous quickly. I'm not downplaying this, but it is a common occurance that firearms discharge accidentally or by mistake. That's just the truth. What I am making fun of is the fake outrage by people like you that pretend to be shocked that this is happening. Go outside, have a look at the world. You'd probably die in a perpetual state of surprise if this shocks you already. :P

And just if I wasn't clear enough, these things happen and this doesn't necessarily reflect on the cop himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    This website is quickly turning to shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this garbagefire of a thread still open?

Holy shit what a cesspool of a thread.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I am thankful for not being born in the US where the standard for police is so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Yes....this one isolated incident is proof that US officers are incompetent.....

You can't make this shit up.....
    Destroyed on the very first reply.

Good job, good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

or proof that mistakes happen. /gasp.

lets do some napkin math, how many cops in the usa on duty every day of the year/how many times accidents like this or similar happen.

nah, lets not do the math.

common sense alone says the argument is some leftist ignorance.