Poll: Do you think Trump is a Russian asset ?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap View Post
    More tds sufferers crying real tears and crying wolf? Pathetic. Its not your fault though. Your parents failed to teach you about life and the real world. Back to your commie safe spaces please. Let the grownups continue to handle business. I have to speak to you liek children because thats about the extent of your strength and awareness. Sad rly. How someone can make it to adulthood and not understand there is no "fair" or "feels right" in real life. Real life is dictated by what MUST be done not by your feelings or delusions about this thing we call life. Grow up, shed your commie cowardliness and start being a productive human being that doesnt rely on others to survive. You might actually start feeling like youre worth something more than a waste of air. Personally i think youre all lost causes and should be put down liek a bottom feeding rat should be. Lest you spread your filth and afflictions.
    Good job threatening EVERYONE that disagrees with Mango Mussolini. Enjoy your permaban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Give me proof.
    Have you not been reading this forum, AT ALL? We don't have concrete proof, but we have lots of evidence that suggests he is a Russian asset.

Pulling out of Syria, dropping the Iran agreement, dropping out of the Paris agreement, and here is 18 reasons that Trump is a Russian asset with links and evidence from Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.988be18a5c7d

Give me proof.
    Wait are you for real? I thought your first post was a sarcastic joke.

Obama punished Russia for election interference by kicking out diplomats and imposing sanctions. One of Trumps first goals in office was to try removing those sanctions. His entire presidency he has never challenged Putin, even announcing to the world he believed Putin over all of his intelligence agencies. Now he is trying to pull out of Syria for Putins benefit.

There is no rational person in this world with even one functioning brain cell who believes Trump has challenged Russia in any way whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Good job threatening EVERYONE that disagrees with Mango Mussolini. Enjoy your permaban.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you not been reading this forum, AT ALL? We don't have concrete proof, but we have lots of evidence that suggests he is a Russian asset.

Pulling out of Syria, dropping the Iran agreement, dropping out of the Paris agreement, and here is 18 reasons that Trump is a Russian asset with links and evidence from Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.988be18a5c7d
    You have no proof only conspiracy theories.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

10+ Year Old Account
    No president in modern time has been tougher on Russia than Trump.
    If you believe that, I have a golden tower in New York to sell you.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    He most definitely is a Russian asset.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If you believe that, I have a golden tower in New York to sell you.
    I'm sorry I completely misread that for a second. My mind must be in the gutter for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    He most definitely is a Russian asset.
    Noooo Finland stay off the soy milk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm sorry I completely misread that for a second. My mind must be in the gutter for some reason.
    Isn't it always?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it always?
    Don't you have some Summer-of-the-Shark-like panic about dark skinned migrants raping pale skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed Swedish women, to get to, or something?

I don't think the forums have had a thread about that particular topic in the past 17 hours.

Whether intentionally or through abject stupidity and ability to be manipulated, yes he is.

He was a useful idiot for a about 40 years, but became an asset sometime in the mid-2000s.

Trump must and will be removed from office, and then brought to justice.
    So whats amazing back in the 2000's or earlier when Russia had contact, I wonder what their goal was? Just to use him for money laundering? I mean the goal of saying "Yeah one day this moron will run for President and win is the long game of a lifetime". He (trump) wasn't very political. Yes, he always mentioned he would run for President as far back as the 80's but look at this guy, we know he is a blow-hard, conman, so who knew his intentions.

So trump becoming President, must have been this blessing from the gods. Let's be honest even the night of the election when he won, Putin must have said "Holy Bleep! We have an asset in the White House".
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-01-13 at 10:49 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Of course not. This entire investigation is a witch hunt.
    Oh like Benghazi!

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure you got that meme right? Because it seems to me, that the one polishing Trump's knob would be the one on high levels of estrogen.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

You have no proof only conspiracy theories.
    Do you have proof that Trump has been tough on Russia? Him saying so isn’t proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    No president in modern time has been tougher on Russia than Trump.
    Really hope this is sarcasm.

Considering Trump has wanted to ease sanctions on Russia even before he was sworn in and has gone out of his way to keep his discussions with Putin a secret, something he has not done for any other world leader.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

7+ Year Old Account
    I know Mueller isn't going to go this route for practical reasons...but I wish he would bring Trump and his cohorts up on treason charges.

Yeah. I was hesitant to go this far for a long time (I thought it was more convergence of interests that were "collusion-y"), but due to recent revelations, now I am a full believer in the idea he is basically a wholly owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence.
    Welcome to the club, mate. We've got popcorn. That treason trial is going to be fun!

The fun speculation in my head is, if this turns out to be true and if he's convicted... the US will snap back to an anti-Russian stance so hard, Lenin will feel the pain and McCarthy will ask for moderation.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Really hope this is sarcasm.

Considering Trump has wanted to ease sanctions on Russia even before he was sworn in and has gone out of his way to keep his discussions with Putin a secret, something he has not done for any other world leader.
    Sarcasm? It's word for word Trumps own words, so of course his zealots would parrot that same line as "facts".

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So whats amazing back in the 2000's or earlier when Russia had contact, I wonder what their goal was. Just to use him as money laundering? I mean the goal of saying "Yeah one day this moron will run for President and win is the long game of a lifetime". He (trump) wasn't very political. Yes, he always mentioned he would run for President back in the 80's but look at this guy, we know he is a blow-hard, conman, so who knew his intentions.

So trump becoming President, must have been this blessing from the gods. Let's be honest even the night of the election when he won, Putin must have said "Holy Bleep! We have an asset in the White House".
    Usually, when you pick a dude for a puppet, you assume that you can put whoever in the seat and the most important criterias are a) the starting condition (how famous is he, how much money does he have, could we overcome whatever doesn't make him a compelling candidate and b) how gullible is he/how strong is our control over him.

From that point of view, I can absolutely see them trying for him and... you know, just going for it. Step by step. I'm sure they never actually expected it to work out like this, that's why they're milking him for all the political milk he's got... but the actual investment they put into him? Money: Practically none. Bit of hacking here and there and that's pretty much it. For the Russians, he's a cheap asset, considering the gain they're getting. Even if he hadn't worked out, it would've been worth the scandal election around Hillary alone.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    We know the moron is. He revealed intel to them in the Oval Office.
    And god knows what else during secret meetings with Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoc239d61b10a View Post
    Sarcasm? It's word for word Trumps own words, so of course his zealots would parrot that same line as "facts".
    Yeah, it's not a shock that Trump lies, but Poe's Law exists for a reason.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers