Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    4 of the announced races was release as pre-order bonus, you know, reverse time gating.
    The first 4 Allied races are not BFA content. They came in legion and you needed and still need legion reputations. They only wanted you to preorder BFA because they knew it would suck because they didnt put any effort in it and you could see it even back in the alpha.

Back to the original topic: Of course they will spread out any given content as much as they can to keep people subscribed. Also they will put out the Aliied races between the raids to keep all them casuals happy. That is not even a secret.

Its not about good gameplay or content anymore. Its just about milking every last customer as much and as long as they can at this time. If 8.2 sucks as much as 8.1 WoW ist dead.

I am PRETTY sure that the war campaign part they are talking about is the one that appears once the raid comes out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    This, really.

However it could be worse, as we dont have the release date of 8.1.5, which could come in april, if blizzard wanted to.
    I agree, but they finally seem to understand people have been waiting a while and at this point it is making them look really bad.

I am sorry blizzard. Marketing a new expac with a feature like this and its not even playable after 8-9 months? I wont buy any race-changes I am afraid. I am not interested in giving this company more money than the subscription. After all Raiding is so much fun, quitting the game is not an option obviously.
    Its taking too long sorry. SoonTM.

Cosmetics of Mountcraft doesn't need content you see. Just keep doing transmog runs everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point does anyone even care about them I'm pretty sure the hype died down a long time ago. And you still have to level them lol.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously people, WHY do you play the game if you do not want to play the game????????????

Do you really want it all served in a plate?

They didn´t even have to create new races, so be glad that they did. You know, at one point you actually had to earn things in WoW... and that was fun.

It is clear at this time that blizzard is holding the carrot for you to pay the most money possible before giving it up . Wouldn't be surprised if they would go as far as unlocking them past 1 month from release of last LFR wing