Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KSharon View Post
    giving birth I think it is worse pain I ever feel
    you're weak

Bottoming for the first time

No, wait I actually remembered the worst pain I felt.

Ears during fucking airplane landings. Two times now. My left ear is killing me when I'm in an airplane that lands, and it lasts for like 30 min. Then my ear is clogged for days.

God, I fucking hate airplanes!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    When I had mine, I had what most consider the worst labeled as misery below.

[IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7Y3AZh31WRk/maxresdefault.jpg

Essentially it is like passing tiny circular saw blades that cut your urethra allllll the way until they come out, I passed about 6 of them, and THEN the final one got stuck in the tip of my penis and I pulled it out by hand. Needless to say I drink a fuckload of water now.
    Jesus H. Christ that's fucking terrifying. I'm glad I drink 2+ liters of water a day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Jesus H. Christ that's fucking terrifying. I'm glad I drink 2+ liters of water a day.
    Ya, I was drinking a lot of caffeine drinks and pop, and going long periods without drinking + I am a programmer so I sit most of the day lol. Never making that mistake again.

Being made to listen to a feminist give a speech about toxic masculinity. It was cringe-worthy and physically painful too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detan View Post
    Listening to Mall Security preach his Leftist, communist, culturally marxist, and overly politically correct views in every thread. Gives me a migraine.
    Wish i could say the same but idiots opinions cant and never will affect me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OT : People here really think child birth is bad? ( I mean sure it hurts )

Try having a 8in Nail go though your foot...sideways. Trust me, I'd had a finger taken off by 20gauge buckshot and it was a cakewalk compared to that.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Waking up after an abdominal surgery and having the pain killers they had given me prior to waking up not do anything.
    Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

Ya, I was drinking a lot of caffeine drinks and pop, and going long periods without drinking + I am a programmer so I sit most of the day lol. Never making that mistake again.
    i think every man reading this thread is like, yeah im thirsty right now *chugs a litre of water* fuck that shit lol.

mine is having a colonoscopy with no drugs to knock you out, i didn't want to wait in hospital for 2 hours after it so i opted for nothing so i could leave straight away, it's all fine im chatting to the doctors they're having a look around it's all good and bam there's the cause of my pain an inflamed colon, oh shit i started gasping for that gas an air holy crap a hard tube just rubbing an inflamed colon is certainly no fun, then of course they have to insert a little metal wire and start taking samples, doesn't hurt but you can feel your insides being tugged about :x
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2019-01-17 at 09:56 PM.

Either slicing down and through the tendon on my pinky which will never function at 100% again or as a young teen went sledding down a hill that was a bit too steep and went flying out of my sled at a high speed when I hit near the bottom of the hill because there were mini bunny jumps set up and landed on my neck hard.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm in a similar situation in IT help desk. I've cut way back on caffeine and carbonated drinks, and make sure to have a good deal of water. I might not get a lot of exercise but at least my kidneys will appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'm in a similar situation in IT help desk. I've cut way back on caffeine and carbonated drinks, and make sure to have a good deal of water. I might not get a lot of exercise but at least my kidneys will appreciate it.
    Bladder, Kidneys, Liver, Stomach, Heart, they all thank you lol.

That time the black kids in gym class let me play basketball with them and I airballed my first shot. So painful.

15+ Year Old Account
    First time I had a kidney stone. I felt like I was dying.

Stomach decided to up and go up into my chest. Squished and deflated left lung while at it. Amusingly, it decided to slide back and forth through the years before the lung finally deflated. Doctors couldn't figure it out for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by Detan View Post
    Listening to Mall Security preach his Leftist, communist, culturally marxist, and overly politically correct views in every thread. Gives me a migraine.

Infracted
    why was this infraction worthy

10+ Year Old Account
    Had compression fractures in two of my vertebras. Was so afraid I wouldn't be able to walk after but luckily nothing happened to my nervous system.

Spilled a 10quart pot of boiling water on my stomach resulting in severe 3rd-degree burns....Mother had a date and refused to take me to the hospital, eventually started building up gang green. My aunt and high school coach finally stepped in and got me some medical help. They didn't use any pain meds or anything, just scrapped it off. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

To me, tooth pain is the absolute worst. Before Christmas, I had a crown on my upper right molar, and it broke off, taking the entire top of the tooth with it, leaving just the root inside the gum line. No one was open, every dentist was closed until Friday after Christmas (this happened on the Saturday before), or Wednesday after New Years. It was a complete miserable week, no pain medication except over the counter Ibuprofen and I could barely eat. Made for a pretty crappy holiday.

They ended up pulling the tooth, which apparently the root was fused to my jaw, so they broke part of my jaw off during the extraction. Apparently i have some big teeth, because it was the size of a wisdom tooth and left a big gaping hole in my gums they had to pack with dental gel and stitch shut. It was worse than having all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. Thankfully, my gums are almost entirely healed now.

I also broke ~ 10 bones in my left foot when a fork lift ran me over at my first job. I'd still rate it under the tooth breaking in half though.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2019-01-18 at 03:18 AM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Slip and slid down a staircase banging my spine at the end
    Couldn’t even breathe for a half a min then once I could I just started screaming in pain, couldn’t move for another 7 mins due to the pain.
    Honestly it was miracle I wasnt paralyzed, even to this day I feel some pain in my back