Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Treacherous Covenant seems to be totally useless,a half percent increase at best in your main stat for extra damage when at low health,how drunk were the idiots who came up with that?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    8.0 - Crying about RNG
    8.1 with vendors - Crying about no raid
    BoD raid - Crying about Zandalari/Kul Tiran
    8.1.5 - Crying about no Stormsong raid
    Stormsong raid launch - Crying about Nazjatar
    8.2 - Crying about no Azshara raid
    Azshara raid - Crying about Vulpera/Mechagnomes
    8.2.5 - Crying about next zone
    8.3 - Crying about Sylvanas raid
    Sylvanas raid - crying about Undead/Worgen allied races
    8.3.5 - Crying about next expansion
    Reveal - Crying about no Alpha
    Alpha - Crying about no Beta
    Beta - Crying about no PTR
    PTR - Crying about no Pre-patch
    Pre-patch - Crying about no Launch
    9.0 - Crying about launch problems...

Crying, crying, crying, crying.

I just sum up next year for ya champs. Have fun, I decided to avoid this like hell, reasonable discussion isn't really doable on this site anymore.

Is it really that hard to just tell us when the allied races will be playable?

This is getting a bit annoying.

I'm surprised they released a "survival guide" so soon after all the hate the previous one received.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    Is it really that hard to just tell us when the allied races will be playable?

This is getting a bit annoying.
    It is really that hard to read? Or listen? They said races are coming in 8.1.5 in November. Almost 3 months ago.

Ok, so what is new except the new raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    I'm surprised they released a "survival guide" so soon after all the hate the previous one received.
    They've been releasing them everytime there's something new coming to the game since Legion. Why would they stop because people didn't like something about the previous one. This helps to communicate to even the most casual player(the one that doesn't read patch notes or game news) what new stuff is coming.

As for previous video dislikes, people didn't dislake the video, they disliked the fact that patch didn't come with the season 2 right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    8.0 - Crying about RNG

I just sum up next year for ya champs. Have fun, I decided to avoid this like hell, reasonable discussion isn't really doable on this site anymore.
    Complaining about complaining.....

Yay, looks like I can keep my money a bit longer.

I miss the game, but I won't resub for this.
    (My biggest issue is the WF/TF, so looks like I aint coming back anytime soon)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Treacherous Covenant seems to be totally useless,a half percent increase at best in your main stat for extra damage when at low health,how drunk were the idiots who came up with that?
    still my number one isssue with BFA Traits are just woeful.
    sooner the neck opens up new powers the better, Suspect that's when BFA finally turns the corner.

It is really that hard to read? Or listen? They said races are coming in 8.1.5 in November. Almost 3 months ago.
    To be fair that's not really a when.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    To this one guy defending Blizzard on not having yet released Allied Races we were baited with almost a year ago: Go away. It's taking them an absurd amount of time to release them, and it's becoming ever-apparent that they are being reserved with hopes of reigniting interest into an otherwise dying expansion.
    1.) They always told people Zandalari and KT would come later in the expansion.
    2.) if someone isn't interested in any of the content of WoW how would a race reignite anything.
    3.) Constantly bemoaning about how WoW s dying is just idiocy.

Time Gate of Vengeance.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    8.0 - Crying about RNG

Hit the nail on the head, and so very true there is no chance in hell of any sort of coherent discourse, that isn't 24/7 whinging, bitching and moaning about the most trivial of things on this site these days..

As one poster asked how much salt would be in this thread, to that I would say enough salt to supply the entire population of this planet for the next 1000 years..

I know I myself should start avoiding this sites forums as they are hella depressing..

Move to wowhead people, mods are doing nothing about the complaints on a wow fanwebsite. Bizarre.

Boring. Wtb allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlockmyhrt View Post
    Complaining about complaining.....
    Complaining about complaining about complaining...

Too little, too late for me I'm afraid. It's a shame because I have played since launch and in the past 4 or so years have played with my son. When even he is bored, you know something is wrong (he plays Fortnite, for Christ's sake.....a lot). I was hoping the Zandalari and KT races would spark our interest in the game again, but honestly I doubt it will. From the silly choice to require us to play both factions and grind rep on both sides to unlock races, to endless world quest grinding, to repetitive warfronts that shower the player in high end loot (yes, I realize the traits are garbage 99% of the time, it still allows people an edge), this has been an all around terrible launch. I can no longer stand by and blindly defend Blizzard as it runs one of my favorite games into the ground.

At least they picked a good time to do it, what with Red Dead Redemption 2, Anthem, Division 2 and a few other games either having just dropped or will be soon. I can use the $30 a month I spent on our accounts towards those instead. I'm sure I will be back at some point to check and see if it got any better. It needs to shape up fast, or it's gonna crash and burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    Too little, too late for me I'm afraid. It's a shame because I have played since launch and in the past 4 or so years have played with my son. When even he is bored, you know something is wrong (he plays Fortnite, for Christ's sake.....a lot). I was hoping the Zandalari and KT races would spark our interest in the game again, but honestly I doubt it will. From the silly choice to require us to play both factions and grind rep on both sides to unlock races, to endless world quest grinding, to repetitive warfronts that shower the player in high end loot (yes, I realize the traits are garbage 99% of the time, it still allows people an edge), this has been an all around terrible launch. I can no longer stand by and blindly defend Blizzard as it runs one of my favorite games into the ground.

At least they picked a good time to do it, what with Red Dead Redemption 2, Anthem, Division 2 and a few other games either having just dropped or will be soon. I can use the $30 a month I spent on our accounts towards those instead. I'm sure I will be back at some point to check and see if it got any better. It needs to shape up fast, or it's gonna crash and burn.
    Same, I just let my sub run out. It's just a mindless drudge through the same stuff with nothing exciting at all. I'll probably resub when flying becomes available to get it then unsub again.

Time to downvote more wow videos!