Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Let me kick him.

- - - Updated - - -

So now it will ba a stupid challange

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, you win, your the most stupid, im about to die but now its you

- - - Updated - - -

Ok why i dont care
    Ok. Now you're talking to people that aren't there. That explains a lot. Onto ignore you go!

When people say anything now about trump you can bet money on that its fake news. If i was a gambler i would check gambling sites whats the odds but im sure no gambling sites would take a bet about trump doing anything wrong.
    LOL, yeah, odds are, it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Trumpwill win, whatto lookforward on... you loosing again? as always big fat looser
    Can you learn to spell? Jesus christ it was hard trying to decipher what you just said.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me kick him.

- - - Updated - - -

So now it will ba a stupid challange

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, you win, your the most stupid, im about to die but now its you

- - - Updated - - -

Ok why i dont care
    What the actual fuck are these 4 posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Such a huge emergency that he shutdown the government... Emergency must mean something different in Trump's world.
    Like you run out of Diet Coke and Big Macs and your phone battery dies so you can't have all your late night Twitter fun and a heart attack in a bag.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Like you run out of Diet Coke and Big Macs and your phone battery dies so you can't have all your late night Twitter fun and a heart attack in a bag.
    Don't forget that the SOTU was canceled as well. THAT is an emergency in his world. "What?!?! No national/world audience for my lies? How will I continue to deflect from my Crime Families activities?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Don't forget that the SOTU was canceled as well. THAT is an emergency in his world. "What?!?! No national/world audience for my lies? How will I continue to deflect from my Crime Families activities?"
    Apparently he was too stupid to use that ridiculous Presidential Alert System that we all get messaged from sometime ago.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

You know, among the zillion awful things Trump has done, he's now cried "wolf" so many times on the "national security" bunk that if there ever is a REAL national emergency it's not out of the realm of possibility that nobody will respond. Both during and following his failed administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trumpwill win, whatto lookforward on... you loosing again? as always big fat looser
    Gotta love it when they get drunk before posting
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    A stroke. 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/18/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

I’d hate to keep spreading conspiracy theories as a moderator. At what point does propogating such misinformation become malicious. Not you, you’re just repeating any media that supports your hopes Trump worked with Russia. But this is the definition of Fake News. It’s sad to see American media lose its credibility.
    Except that report came out after my post. I even posted the damn response from the Mueller team in the Mueller thread if you've been following. And I've never posted to say that I believe the report 100%.

Swing and a miss, there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Bodonius can't hold his liquor, and pukes all over the forum, its happened before.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Bodonius can't hold his liquor, and pukes all over the forum, its happened before.
    It looks like he ejaculated MAGA all over his posts while having a stroke.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-01-19 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Apparently he was too stupid to use that ridiculous Presidential Alert System that we all get messaged from sometime ago.
    You know, I completely forgot about that.

Part of me is disappointed the BLOTUS hasn't started using it instead of Twitter. Just imagine at all hours of the day, "NO COLLUSION!" "WITCH HUNT!" "SAD!" just keeps popping up on every phone in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump announces plan to leave DC and do anything other than work on the shutdown, proving yet again he's a massive fat lying hypocrite.

Sorry, but if it's important enough that he's grounding government travel for all of Congress, it's important that he stays, too. It's both or neither.

"But Dover is just minutes away!"

The travel time is irrelevant. Otherwise your logical fallacy is Slippery Slope.

"But he's going to console troops who lost brothers in arms in Syria!"

And I'm sure they'd be just as consoled by a trip to the White House. I hear they have Big Macs there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Fake News is truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

It's like he just wants to feed further into the nutjobs that would likely try bomb the press...

Oh lordy one of the responses..

JAIL THE FAKE NEWS PUSHERS under the guise of the National Emergency
    This is that Jacob Wohl guy who, if it's who I'm thinking of, made up a fake story about Mueller.

He should probably look up the definition of "guise"....

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the worst things about living down here is no matter where you go if a news channel is playing on a T.V. it's going to be Fox News. Well my shaggy ass needed a hair cut and I had to wait 30 mins listening to that drivel.

I don't know what show was playing but they had a Republican Senator on and they were discussing the shutdown and the wall. They both talked about how important it was that we needed a wall and the Dems should bow before Trump. And within the same breath the host mentions this story.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/30-unacco...l-into-arizona

Around 30 unaccompanied minors were smuggled into the U.S. after tunneling beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona on Monday together with a group of over 300 Central American migrants
    I almost lost my shit laughing so hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    One of the worst things about living down here is no matter where you go if a news channel is playing on a T.V. it's going to be Fox News. Well my shaggy ass needed a hair cut and I had to wait 30 mins listening to that drivel.

I don't know what show was playing but they had a Republican Senator on and they were discussing the shutdown and the wall. They both talked about how important it was that we needed a wall and the Dems should bow before Trump. And within the same breath the host mentions this story.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/30-unacco...l-into-arizona

I almost lost my shit laughing so hard.
    so what you your saying is, we are being invaded by mole men?

i fucking called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    so what you your saying is, we are being invaded by mole men?

i fucking called it.
    Just swipe their sunglasses. Easy war.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Just swipe their sunglasses. Easy war.
    Tbh, any war in which you are in a position to take away your opponent's glasses is an easy one. I mean, with normal people soldiers just stab/shoot them in the face instead of swipin.